Frenemies of TalkRational:
Nontheist Nexus |  Rants'n'Raves |  Secular Cafe |  Council of Ex-Muslims |  The Skeptical Zone |  rationalia |  Rational Skepticism |  Atheists Today | 
TalkRational Archive  

FAQ Rules Staff List RSS
  TalkRational Archive > Town Hall > Guy Debord Memorial Forum

Guy Debord Memorial Forum The Society of the Spectacle (Recall threads go here)

: Should rednoise be recalled from staff?
Yes, rednoise should be recalled from staff 29 52.73%
No, rednoise should not be recalled from staff 25 45.45%
Abstain 1 1.82%
: 55.

11-16-2015, 02:54 PM   #2582854  /  #26
rednoise
Death hilarious

: Mar 2008
: Nordic Imperium
: 24,353
rednoise

How in the hell can a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 02:55 PM   #2582855  /  #27
F X
Too hot to handle

: May 2009
: In the real world
: 11,190
F X

by F X

topbottom
11-16-2015, 02:56 PM   #2582856  /  #28
F X
Too hot to handle

F X

You better get your socks voting. You are losing badly this time

by F X

topbottom
11-16-2015, 02:58 PM   #2582857  /  #29
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

: Feb 2010
: 13,784
gandalf

:
:
So he didn't edit posts, just moved them?
yup. i collected a bunch of memes and irrelevant posts (except, arguably, for TTP's, which i moved back to the thread) from the paris thread, and put them into one thread. i'm going to keep doing this for any memes/irrelevant posts that i come across in the politics forum.
u 4got 2 mention that u leave the onez u dont disagree with in those thr34dz or are u gonna clean up teh gamergate thr34d too xD
Mattshizzle: Advice # 1 - post in English instead of Retarded.
Schneibster: Do you have any idea how many people have arrogantly told me I was full of shit on the Internet?
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:05 PM   #2582862  /  #30
rednoise
Death hilarious

rednoise

:
:
:
yup. i collected a bunch of memes and irrelevant posts (except, arguably, for TTP's, which i moved back to the thread) from the paris thread, and put them into one thread. i'm going to keep doing this for any memes/irrelevant posts that i come across in the politics forum.
u 4got 2 mention that u leave the onez u dont disagree with in those thr34dz or are u gonna clean up teh gamergate thr34d too xD
who else in the paris thread is posting memes? that's the only thread i've split from, because i'm doing this going-forward as i see them. i'm not going to comb through threads to look for things to pick out. and if i were moving all the posts i disagreed with, why are most of jerome's posts still there?

hmm.. it's almost like you just need something to whine about.
How in the hell can a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:08 PM   #2582865  /  #31
F X
Too hot to handle

F X

Well let's give him something to whine about then

by F X

topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:09 PM   #2582866  /  #32
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

gandalf

:
:
:
:
who else in the paris thread is posting memes? that's the only thread i've split from, because i'm doing this going-forward as i see them. i'm not going to comb through threads to look for things to pick out. and if i were moving all the posts i disagreed with, why are most of jerome's posts still there?

hey mebbe if u hadnt move ttpz post in teh 1st place + helium squezls retarded 1linerz ppl wld believe ur c0ver st0ry moar
Schneibster: Do you have any idea how many people have arrogantly told me I was full of shit on the Internet?
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:16 PM   #2582873  /  #33
F X
Too hot to handle

F X

:
Moving posts out of a thread isn't really like editing or anything. It doesn't change a thread at all.

by F X

topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:18 PM   #2582876  /  #34
rednoise
Death hilarious

rednoise

:
:
:
:
:

hey mebbe if u hadnt move ttpz post in teh 1st place + helium squezls retarded 1linerz ppl wld believe ur c0ver st0ry moar
and yet, jerome's posts are still there. either, you're just being a big baby... or you're just being a big baby.
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:23 PM   #2582880  /  #35
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

gandalf

:
:
:
:
:
:

and yet, jerome's posts are still there. either, you're just being a big baby... or you're just being a big baby.
so what was teh reas0ning behind including ttpz post teh 1st tiem round

how r heliumz 1linerz crudding up teh thr34d

as predicted it took a recall thr34d 1ce again to get u to roll back ur dumb movez
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:26 PM   #2582885  /  #36
thatsneakyguy

: Sep 2014
: 610
thatsneakyguy

This thread seems awfully familiar. Anyway,

:
Is Bart politics mod yet? I haven't been paying attention.
BART FOR ADMIN!!!

topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:27 PM   #2582887  /  #37
thatsneakyguy

thatsneakyguy

:

Isn't the need to whine the only legitimate reason to recall someone?

topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:30 PM   #2582894  /  #38
rednoise
Death hilarious

rednoise

:
:
:
:
:
:

so what was teh reas0ning behind including ttpz post teh 1st tiem round

how r heliumz 1linerz crudding up teh thr34d

as predicted it took a recall thr34d 1ce again to get u to roll back ur dumb movez
i felt like it was irrelevant race baiting. TTP's post, though, did have an article that could be useful to the discussion, so i moved it back. HS' posts are still irrelevant.

when i edited cultsmasher's posts, what made me "roll back" the move was praying and borealis telling me to not do that. the recall thread came after. this recall thread isn't going to make me stop splitting out irrelevant posts and memes. since this action started last night, i'm going to be looking at active threads going forward and splitting out things that have been posted from today and on.

so, keep a piece of mind. your dumb shitposts from the past are safe, at least.
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:35 PM   #2582900  /  #39
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

gandalf

:
this recall thread isn't going to make me stop splitting out irrelevant posts and memes
*irrelevant posts and memez u dont agree with

lets be clear abt that coz 99% of politix postz are irrelevant from p0st #2
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:35 PM   #2582901  /  #40
thatsneakyguy

thatsneakyguy

:

so, keep a piece of mind. your dumb shitposts from the past are safe, at least.
Yeah, that's all well and good, but are my dumb shitposts safe?

topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #2582905  /  #41
rednoise
Death hilarious

rednoise

:
:
this recall thread isn't going to make me stop splitting out irrelevant posts and memes
*irrelevant posts and memez u dont agree with
who else in that thread were posting irrelevant memes?
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:42 PM   #2582910  /  #42
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

gandalf

is this teh new tr rulz? no irrelevant memez?
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:43 PM   #2582912  /  #43
F X
Too hot to handle

F X

The rule is whatever the fuck a Mod does

by F X

topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:49 PM   #2582915  /  #44
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

gandalf

i th0t we had rulz abt spam (warning->poast restriction->ban) not abt irrelevant memez im glad redn0ze just made it clear hes cum up with a new set of rulz hes gonna institute hencef0rth have teh adminz got teh mem0
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 03:50 PM   #2582917  /  #45
meepmeep
TR Death Overlord
Admin

: 5,305
meepmeep

Staff NotePlease stay on topic or you will receive an infraction. Thanks!

eta for all you dummies out there, I'm kidding.

I don't think mods should be splitting out shit like that. Politics has never really been run that way.
11-16-2015, 03:51 PM   #2582920  /  #46
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

gandalf

lolz

eta shit did i just get a infraktion
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 04:02 PM   #2582925  /  #47
daap-umop-bnp
murder by chair

: Apr 2009
: a white state
: 25,431
daap-umop-bnp

A string of memes is copy paste spam and nobody wants to have to wade through that shit. So help me god if you recall rednoise I will add Michael Jackson to every thread.

#threatregistered

Please clap.
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 04:06 PM   #2582929  /  #48
Cephus0
This other bloke

: Oct 2009
: 3,353
Cephus0

Admins, simply rename P&CA to The Rednose Gay Lenin Memorial Forum and everyone’s a winner.
No, I'm saying it doesn't translate into that which you are trying to make it appear as. We know this, because if it meant what you understand it to mean, they would have written what you understand it to mean instead what they write.
  topbottom
11-16-2015, 04:08 PM   #2582930  /  #49
thatsneakyguy

thatsneakyguy

topbottom
11-16-2015, 04:19 PM   #2582934  /  #50
gandalf
teh r3t4rd
teh pplz champi0n

gandalf

:
A string of memes is copy paste spam and nobody wants to have to wade through that shit. So help me god if you recall rednoise I will add Michael Jackson to every thread.

#threatregistered
guyz now if u rekall redn0ze were gonna get dwap0wndeep banned 2 its liek buy 1 get 1 free lets do this!!!1!!

eta i remember when m0dz just converted image spam to linkz if it waz rly xcessive

Last edited by gandalf; 11-16-2015 at 04:21 PM.
  topbottom

TalkRational Archive > Town Hall > Guy Debord Memorial Forum

bart 4 reich chancellery, bart da kiddie diddler, bart for admin, bart for administrator, bart für reichskanzler, daap meltsdown, dementia dog, don't talk back, gandalf meltsdown, laughing dog meltsdown, m3l75 d0wn, melts down = 2 words, poop swastika, rednose meltsdown, tag writer meltsdown, thatsneakyguy is bart, yakety yak

X vBulletin 3.8.6 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.18882 seconds
  • Memory Usage 4,654KB
  • Queries Executed 70 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo
  • (1)ad_navbar_below