Frenemies of TalkRational:
Nontheist Nexus |  Rants'n'Raves |  Secular Cafe |  Council of Ex-Muslims |  The Skeptical Zone |  rationalia |  Rational Skepticism |  Atheists Today | 
TalkRational Archive  

FAQ Rules Staff List RSS
  TalkRational Archive > Discussion > Alternative Science Subforum

Alternative Science Subforum Everything from novel but testable hypotheses to Pseudoscience

09-04-2015, 08:18 PM   #2556138  /  #51
MrIntelligentDesign

: Aug 2015
: 213
MrIntelligentDesign

:

At what point do you actually discuss anything?
I watched the start and you discuss discussing things.

Can't you even give a hint?
Or at least tell us about one experiment?
Something, anything?
I uploaded many YouTube videos for FREE...

here is one and it has given you hints/clues on how I discovered the real intelligence..

I also published science books..

Take it slowly since ToE had brainwashed you for 160 years that is why it is very hard for you to cope with new science...
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 08:24 PM   #2556141  /  #52
MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

:

Gaulin's ideas have no relation to ToE.
His idea was that sub-atomic particles are intelligent.
And when they get together to from atomic particles they get more intelligent.
When they form molecules they get even more intelligent.

How is that anything like either the old ID or Darwin's theories?

And you really are fixated on experiments.
Gaulin's ideas have relation to ToE.

1. They are both no idea or clue of the real intelligence;
2. They both could not define which is intelligence or not;
3. They both have no experiment for intelligence;
4. They both messed the topic of intelligence. ToE had messed intelligence so badly when ToE defined intelligence with 60+ definitions!
5. They both fairy tales and fantasy!

Thus, they will die without knowing the real intelligence or they will come to my discoveries to learn that topic..
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 08:25 PM   #2556142  /  #53
PerseusOmega9
Saves People From Themselves

: Jul 2010
: Piedmont, NC
: 8,861
PerseusOmega9

:
:
why do you guys get trolled so easily?
Just admit that you have no science and to protect your religion, you unscientifically conclude that I am a troll...

PUT UP or SHUT UP!
NO U
09-04-2015, 08:58 PM   #2556150  /  #54
borealis
cruel but fair
Admin

: Oct 2008
: Canada
: 27,030
borealis

This guy reminds me of that woman who was invested in her dead father's peculiar theories, which she had published, and couldn't explain herself or him for love or money.

I'm sorry, MID, you are managing to make no sense whatsoever and one wouldn't have to have ever heard of the ToE to figure that out.
09-04-2015, 08:59 PM   #2556151  /  #55
buttershug
Hung
Zaptonia Defense Champion, Summer Sports Match Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Budapest Defenders Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Flash RPG Tower Defense Champion

: Dec 2010
: 26,430
buttershug

:
:

Something, anything?

here is one and it has given you hints/clues on how I discovered the real intelligence..

Take it slowly since ToE had brainwashed you for 160 years that is why it is very hard for you to cope with new science...
You go too fast.
You skip the possibility that God Intelligence does not exist but that biological intelligence does.

Robert Anton Wilson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3YQ24i1wP0
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 09:03 PM   #2556154  /  #56
buttershug
Hung
Zaptonia Defense Champion, Summer Sports Match Champion, Attack Of The Fan Girls Champion, Budapest Defenders Champion, When Penguins Attack TD Champion, Flash RPG Tower Defense Champion

buttershug

:
:

Gaulin's ideas have no relation to ToE.
His idea was that sub-atomic particles are intelligent.
And when they get together to from atomic particles they get more intelligent.
When they form molecules they get even more intelligent.

How is that anything like either the old ID or Darwin's theories?

And you really are fixated on experiments.
Gaulin's ideas have relation to ToE.

1. They are both no idea or clue of the real intelligence;
2. They both could not define which is intelligence or not;
3. They both have no experiment for intelligence;
4. They both messed the topic of intelligence. ToE had messed intelligence so badly when ToE defined intelligence with 60+ definitions!
5. They both fairy tales and fantasy!

Thus, they will die without knowing the real intelligence or they will come to my discoveries to learn that topic..
The TOE has two parts, natural selection.
Are you saying that that does not exist?

The other is variation caused by random mutation?
Are you going to say that that does not exist?

And Gary is all about experimenting for intelligence.
He went on and on and on about that.

Why not just say what you think that the definition is?
Just say it.
If we don't understand it then we will be no worse off than before.

Robert Anton Wilson
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 09:04 PM   #2556156  /  #57
buttershug
Hung

buttershug

:
:

Something, anything?

Ok I will take it slowly.
Just let me know where you start.

You didn't start in the first few minutes of the video you uploaded.
That isn't going slow, that is not starting.

Tell me at what time in the video you actually get started so I can start the video there.

Robert Anton Wilson
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 09:06 PM   #2556157  /  #58
buttershug
Hung

buttershug

One of the greatest tools in science is the abstract.

Please provide one.

Without one you are not scientific.

Robert Anton Wilson
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 09:30 PM   #2556169  /  #59
Doobie Keebler
Naturally Flavored

: Oct 2013
: 515
Doobie Keebler

One can assume Edgar has written the descriptions for his own "books" on GoodReads.

Philosophy Of Intelligent Design
by Edgar Postrado

:
"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses." - Carl Sagan

Philosophy is not dead. This book is one of many evidences that Philosophy has still new topic to be discussed from the new Intelligent Design. This book discusses many unsolved and difficult topics in Philosophy that no other books could offer.
Psychology Of Intelligent Design
by Edgar Postrado

:
This book was written to help our academic world, especially the students, teachers, professors and fans of the topic of Psychology to clarify the real intelligence since this topic was erroneously discussed and taught around the world. If you are researchers and if you are looking for new topic in Psychology that will give you a better academic standing in schools, this book is for you.
Physics of Intelligent Design
by Edgar Postrado

:
The world needs a new science new and explanations. This is it! This is the book that will settle most, if not all, unsolved mysteries in Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Astronomy, Cosmology and their related fields, as seen from the side of Intelligent Design and from reality. The Intelligent Design that you will be reading here, that will explain many unsolved mysteries in Physics, is the new Intelligent Design that is too far different from the old Intelligent Design (ID). The big difference is that the old ID has no definition of the real intelligence and no categorization method to differentiate between a naturally made object (naturen) to intelligently designed object (intellen). (The old ID talks about "complexity", "information", "specified complexity", "irreducible complexity" and "complex specified information" and the old ID did not even touch "intelligence").

You be the judge.
Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down
by Edgar Postrado

:
This is my public report to scientific community and to the world about
my new discoveries in real intelligence and real Intelligent Design. This
is probably an unconventional way of publishing scientific discoveries
instead of peer-reviews in scientific journals. Though I tried
submitting some articles twice and failed but most of the contents of
this book were adversarially reviewed and severely criticized in many
online scientific discussion forums by many resident scientists on that
forums. Since the new discoveries are still unbeaten and unrefuted,
thus, I have more confident that my new discoveries are scientifically
correct and sound, thus, I am publishing them here in this book. A book
is a very logical answer for me to explain all of the details of my new
discoveries. Thank you.

The New Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down
by Edgar Postrado (2014, updated from 2013 edition)
:
This is my public report to scientific community and to the world about
my new discoveries in real intelligence and real Intelligent Design. This
is probably an unconventional way of publishing scientific discoveries
instead of peer-reviews in scientific journals. Though I tried
submitting some articles twice and failed but most of the contents of
this book were adversarially reviewed and severely criticized in many
online scientific discussion forums by many resident scientists on that
forums. Since the new discoveries are still unbeaten and unrefuted,
thus, I have more confidence that my new discoveries are scientifically
correct and sound, thus, I am publishing them here in this book. A book
is a very logical answer for me to explain all of the details of my new
discoveries. Thank you.
Intelligent Design must explain
by Edgar Postrado

(Odd titling, the actual book title is Intelligent Design Explains Life's Difficult Questions)

:
"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses." - Carl Sagan

When the real intelligence from the new Intelligent Design had been used to explain life's most difficult questions, our understanding of life and reality will surely change and our lifestyle will also change. What will be the explanations of life's most difficult questions by using the real intelligence, by using the principles of intelligence, and the newly discovered Intelligent Design? When naturalistic science and religions could never answer them, ask Intelligent Design, it has surely an answer.

This book will bring you new dimension to reality, new insight to many hard topics in life, and new explanations to many difficult topics, and new hope to face those difficult situations in life.
Biology Of Intelligent Design
by Edgar Postrado

:
The discovery of boundary line by Intelligent Design has given us a better understanding of the biological world that almost all scientists who are dealing with biological science and its related fields had unknowingly forgotten and neglected. The boundary line is one of the most powerful tool in the categorization process or method of all X in the entire natural realm. This book is my public report to scientific community and humanity about my discoveries in biological world.
Atheism and Intelligent Design
by Edgar Postrado

:

As I searched this topic in Amazon alone in Kindle e-books section about "atheism", there are almost 1,600 book entries. When I switched that to "Books Section", there were 4,524 book entries. When I tried to search the term "atheism" in Google Search, I've got a 8,690,000 entries. Thus, I sensed that we don't have any more topics to be discussed in the topic of "atheism".

I find the last one a bit puzzling, apparently "we don't have any more topics to discuss in the topic of atheism" but writing a book about it was somehow necessary.

(all formatting and emphasis in the original text)
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 09:35 PM   #2556172  /  #60
Entropy

: Dec 2009
: Canada
: 7,605
Entropy

:
This guy reminds me of that woman who was invested in her dead father's peculiar theories, which she had published, and couldn't explain herself or him for love or money.
Yeah, I was thinking the same.

:
I'm sorry, MID, you are managing to make no sense whatsoever and one wouldn't have to have ever heard of the ToE to figure that out.
Hopefully this will turn into something besides an advertisement for his books on Amazon.
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 09:44 PM   #2556174  /  #61
Doobie Keebler
Naturally Flavored

: Oct 2013
: 515
Doobie Keebler

Edgar seems resistant to providing a coherent working definition for "intelligence."

A reviewer of his book Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down had this to say.

:
"Have you think about these before opening the book?"
Such was one of the sentences in the very first paragraph of this book, and it's a fairly accurate indicator of what's to come.
Postrado continues that proud creationist tradition of putting forth his arguments, completely ignoring the highly critical responses and refutations and then declaring his arguments unbeaten.
The grammar in this book is terrible, with syntax so distorted that it would make anybody with a decent grip on the language cringe, such as labelling Michael J Behe "one proponents of Intelligent Design".
The arguments are even worse, such as "if intelligence is dead, it will force us to predict that since human could produce PC, a stone could produce a PC too, since the two will just be using the same "natural processes", as the obvious pattern in/of nature." Just a few pages in and I have already run out of fingers with which to count the grammatical errors.
"for four years span, I did not stop thinking about the topic of 'intelligence' for almost every day"
"This was the story of my quest of the discovery of intelligence that will surely turn the scientific world upside down."
Postrado refers to information found online as "in the internet".
He also spends pages and pages devoted to different definitions of 'intelligence' that he copied from the dictionary or various textbooks, presumably to pad it out a bit more. How many definitions he uses I can't rightly tell you, as I gave up counting after 67.

The grammar and logic presented in this book wouldn't be acceptable in primary school, so how he expects to 'turn the scientific world upside down' is simply beyond me.
One wonders if Edgar bothers to provide a definition of intelligence in the very book purported to explain his work.

Edgar, without a working definition, how can we possibly discuss and understand your work ?

Or is this a drive-by spam/advertisement and you have no intention of discussing your ideas ?

This would be a disappointment. I was looking forward to having my worldview rocked to it's very foundations.
  topbottom
09-04-2015, 09:56 PM   #2556177  /  #62
TestyCalibrate
Someone oughta fix the door
dummy

: Sep 2008
: I've mistaken blueberries for blueberries!
: 20,320
TestyCalibrate

Yeah, I can't find any actual assertions that make any sense. Other than the assertion that you have made some sort of discovery. I always try to understand the points of view of people who make claims like yours and I am very sympathetic to them usually but I can't tell what you are actually claiming. Do you have a definition of intelligence that you wish to present?
09-04-2015, 10:07 PM   #2556181  /  #63
ToThePoint
search & destroy

: Feb 2009
: World.Wide.Web Global >•< Mercenary
: 8,695
ToThePoint

:
One can assume Edgar has written the descriptions for his own "books" on GoodReads.

[.....]
Here is a more objective review of Postrado's book "Physics of Intelligent Design": LINK

:
A Truly Remarkable Tour de Force of Senselessness, Discursiveness, and Amazingly Bad Grammar.
written by Randall R Young "RORY", January 17, 2014

Dear Reader,

If you are unfortunate enough to have invested $3.50 in this e-book, hoping to receive some sort of information or knowledge, let me first express my sincerest condolences.

To begin with, let me just say that I am not very comfortable being the first to post a review of this text. It occurs to me that the very best thing that could happen to crackpot works like this is that they be totally ignored. I am praying that nobody gets the idea from the bare existence of my review that this book is actually WORTHY of the time it took me to write this. My motivation for taking this time was simply that Mr. Postrado is flouting Amazon's discussion forum rules, by hawking this miserable tripe.

Secondly, a note of caution seems to be in order: If you take advantage of Amazon's previewing "look inside this book" function, as luck would have it, the content you are allowed to view is limited to a small part of the beginning of the book which contains largely extended quotes from other authors, as background. These quotes are actually readable in a way the corpus of the rest of the book is not, due to the fact that their origin is not Mr. Postrado's wonderfully confused mind. Thus, I suppose it is conceivable that one might read some of these quotes and get the impression that the topics covered might turn out to be interesting, once Postrado actually gets rolling.

Nothing could be further from the truth, however. When the author finally gets to the meat of his points, what of it that is not completely indecipherable (due to his poor command of the English language and grammar) is a long litany of conceptually vacant, unfounded assertions, and false claims, mixed with a healthy dose of hubris, conceit, and just plain nonsense that probably has no truth value to it, whatsoever. (That is, as Dirac might have said, "it's not even wrong.")

For example, in "location 428" (no page numbers are provided, further compounding the confusion), we are told that:

"In the Christian biblical God, God is said to be in Trinity, thus, *A* can be both *A'*, *A'*, and *A'* simultaneously at once, moving in space with three different locations with simultaneous different time."

If you, as Reader, might be inclined to question this assertion, Postrado helpfully provides some math to support this:

"t = A → A' (in X-axis), t = A → A' (in Y-axis), t = A → A' (in Z-axis) or

t = A' → A (in X-axis), t = A' → A (in Y-axis), t = A' → A (in Z-axis)"

Convinced? (I know I was!) But just in case you weren't, he continues:

"Thus the Intelligent Design [a 'theory' Mr. Postrado--modestly--now claims as his own invention(!)] predicts that if an Intelligent Designer or Intelligent Agent exists, that designer possesses three or more dimensions of time, which means, He cannot be created."

While I'm willing to take it on faith that this gobbledegook "means" this to Mr. Postrado's bizarre mind, this explanation is certainly not very meaningful to me. If you, Gentle Reader, manage to ascribe a sensible interpretation to any of it, I'd be curious to hear it.

Unless you are like me, and have a certain anthropological interest in finding the most crackpot-y stuff that's around, there is no other viable reason to purchase this e-book. If, after fair warning, you elect to do it against my recommendation, then you are probably as big a fool as Mr. Postrado.
09-05-2015, 12:12 AM   #2556213  /  #64
Testycalibrated
incredibad
Age Of War Normal Champion

: Feb 2010
: commensurate
: 10,784
Testycalibrated

I am not likely to read one of his books if he can't make a claim here that even makes sense.
Sen. McCaskill: "It Is Unacceptable For Anybody To Refer To Hillary Clinton As A Corporate Whore"
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 12:33 AM   #2556231  /  #65
buttershug
Hung

buttershug

Hey Edgar try an experiment.

Give us your definition of intelligence and see what happens.

Robert Anton Wilson
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 01:39 AM   #2556246  /  #66
Resi
Another devil

: Jan 2012
: Tasmania
: 4,200
Resi

:
Hey Edgar try an experiment.

Give us your definition of intelligence and see what happens.
Butters, you are a cruel person.
09-05-2015, 01:45 AM   #2556248  /  #67
TestyCalibrate
Someone oughta fix the door
dummy

: Sep 2008
: I've mistaken blueberries for blueberries!
: 20,320
TestyCalibrate

I'm beginning to suspect that he has no such definition.
09-05-2015, 10:34 AM   #2556274  /  #68
MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

:

(all formatting and emphasis in the original text)
Thank you for sharing some of my science books. Actually, I am making another book in science, a documentary on how I attempted to peer-review my manuscripts.

The title is "Peer-Review and the New Intelligent Design <id>.: a documentary".

I always believe that it is good for any scientist to engage his/her peers in science..real science..but my experience will tell you something...

It will be published maybe this month as e-book.

I am also making a book titled: "Scientifically, God Exist"...it is in the process...

That is my legacy in science and into humanity..

I promised that I will delete all my science books and videos if someone who has experiment could show that my new discovery is wrong...
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 10:35 AM   #2556275  /  #69
Heinz Hershold
Superior Member

: Sep 2011
: 2,727
Heinz Hershold

:

here is another:

topbottom
09-05-2015, 10:42 AM   #2556276  /  #70
MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

:

I understand your feeling that your are so upset about me since I did not openly share to you my new discoveries in detailed.

My discoveries had been dismissed (or deliberately ignored?) for the span of 2000 years by many giants (scientists and thinkers) that is why it would be very hard for you to understand...but if you promise that you will empty your mind and reset it, I can help you to explain it in detail...

I mean, just assume that you are in neutral position...you can actually see nature in different view...
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 10:47 AM   #2556278  /  #71
MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

:
One of the greatest tools in science is the abstract.

Please provide one.

Without one you are not scientific.
OK, here is the abstract when I attempted for peer-review:

SHORT ABSTRACT:
All experts had given up the topic of intelligence in naturalistic science because intelligence is a very difficult topic. They assumed that intelligence has no part in science, that is, intelligence = 0. Without intelligence, science is like explaining the earth’s volume by assuming that the earth is flat and not round. This difficulty had caused short-sighted-understanding of natural realm/reality from science. In here, I show, as a solution, the real nature of intelligence through series of scientific evidences. This will give us the actual nature of the real intelligence that could be applied to all fields in science.

LONG ABSTRACT:
The scientific consensus has no agreed scientific pattern, definition, nature and explanation of the topic of intelligence – as a result, the scientific explanatory power of intelligence has been dismissed in all fields of science. All experts had tried to decipher intelligence but they failed. They further complicated this topic by attributing more than 60 definitions and explanations of intelligence and unconsciously sending the topic of intelligence and its pattern into a deep abyss. Here, I, as the discoverer of the real and universal intelligence and father/originator of the new Intelligent Design <id>, I show and report to the scientific community and to the world the nature and pattern of the real and universal intelligence for the Science of Intelligence through experiment, observation, empirical evidences, analysis and experience. Thus, these discoveries could revolutionize our science, turn the world’s view upside down, shift our view of reality, enhance our knowledge of intelligence, solve many mysteries in science, be used universally, and apply the new discoveries in all fields of knowledge.
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 10:50 AM   #2556280  /  #72
MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

:
I am not likely to read one of his books if he can't make a claim here that even makes sense.
Remember that the topic that I've discovered was dismissed for 2000 years or unknown for that span. You will surely never understand it. If you don't understand it, then, it is nonsense to you. That is obvious.

You can actually rediscover it IF YOU JUST THINK HARD. Through this, you can save 5 US bucks...
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 10:57 AM   #2556281  /  #73
MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

:

Here is a more objective review of Postrado's book "Physics of Intelligent Design": LINK

:
A Truly Remarkable Tour de Force of Senselessness, Discursiveness, and Amazingly Bad Grammar.
written by Randall R Young "RORY", January 17, 2014

Dear Reader,

If you are unfortunate enough to have invested $3.50 in this e-book, hoping to receive some sort of information or knowledge, let me first express my sincerest condolences.

To begin with, let me just say that I am not very comfortable being the first to post a review of this text. It occurs to me that the very best thing that could happen to crackpot works like this is that they be totally ignored. I am praying that nobody gets the idea from the bare existence of my review that this book is actually WORTHY of the time it took me to write this. My motivation for taking this time was simply that Mr. Postrado is flouting Amazon's discussion forum rules, by hawking this miserable tripe.

Secondly, a note of caution seems to be in order: If you take advantage of Amazon's previewing "look inside this book" function, as luck would have it, the content you are allowed to view is limited to a small part of the beginning of the book which contains largely extended quotes from other authors, as background. These quotes are actually readable in a way the corpus of the rest of the book is not, due to the fact that their origin is not Mr. Postrado's wonderfully confused mind. Thus, I suppose it is conceivable that one might read some of these quotes and get the impression that the topics covered might turn out to be interesting, once Postrado actually gets rolling.

Nothing could be further from the truth, however. When the author finally gets to the meat of his points, what of it that is not completely indecipherable (due to his poor command of the English language and grammar) is a long litany of conceptually vacant, unfounded assertions, and false claims, mixed with a healthy dose of hubris, conceit, and just plain nonsense that probably has no truth value to it, whatsoever. (That is, as Dirac might have said, "it's not even wrong.")

For example, in "location 428" (no page numbers are provided, further compounding the confusion), we are told that:

"In the Christian biblical God, God is said to be in Trinity, thus, *A* can be both *A'*, *A'*, and *A'* simultaneously at once, moving in space with three different locations with simultaneous different time."

If you, as Reader, might be inclined to question this assertion, Postrado helpfully provides some math to support this:

"t = A → A' (in X-axis), t = A → A' (in Y-axis), t = A → A' (in Z-axis) or

t = A' → A (in X-axis), t = A' → A (in Y-axis), t = A' → A (in Z-axis)"

Convinced? (I know I was!) But just in case you weren't, he continues:

"Thus the Intelligent Design [a 'theory' Mr. Postrado--modestly--now claims as his own invention(!)] predicts that if an Intelligent Designer or Intelligent Agent exists, that designer possesses three or more dimensions of time, which means, He cannot be created."

While I'm willing to take it on faith that this gobbledegook "means" this to Mr. Postrado's bizarre mind, this explanation is certainly not very meaningful to me. If you, Gentle Reader, manage to ascribe a sensible interpretation to any of it, I'd be curious to hear it.

Unless you are like me, and have a certain anthropological interest in finding the most crackpot-y stuff that's around, there is no other viable reason to purchase this e-book. If, after fair warning, you elect to do it against my recommendation, then you are probably as big a fool as Mr. Postrado.
LOL!!! Randall R Young "RORY!!!

Actually, I debated him before he bought my science book in Physics. I've already warned him that if he did not understand my new discovery about the real intelligence, he will never understand the Physics of Intelligent Design <id> that he bought...

But he bought it anyway!

But at the end, after he read that Physics book, he personally endorse that to his friend telling them that "I have a different view in nature" that had really surprised him..

Of course, if many people believed that the earth is flat and then there is another who claims that the earth is round, the view will surely change..

The new Intelligent Design <id> is, in this analogy, like the idea of the round earth.

I hope you get it.
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #2556283  /  #74
MrIntelligentDesign

MrIntelligentDesign

:
Edgar seems resistant to providing a coherent working definition for "intelligence."

A reviewer of his book Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down had this to say.

:
"Have you think about these before opening the book?"
Such was one of the sentences in the very first paragraph of this book, and it's a fairly accurate indicator of what's to come.
Postrado continues that proud creationist tradition of putting forth his arguments, completely ignoring the highly critical responses and refutations and then declaring his arguments unbeaten.
The grammar in this book is terrible, with syntax so distorted that it would make anybody with a decent grip on the language cringe, such as labelling Michael J Behe "one proponents of Intelligent Design".
The arguments are even worse, such as "if intelligence is dead, it will force us to predict that since human could produce PC, a stone could produce a PC too, since the two will just be using the same "natural processes", as the obvious pattern in/of nature." Just a few pages in and I have already run out of fingers with which to count the grammatical errors.
"for four years span, I did not stop thinking about the topic of 'intelligence' for almost every day"
"This was the story of my quest of the discovery of intelligence that will surely turn the scientific world upside down."
Postrado refers to information found online as "in the internet".
He also spends pages and pages devoted to different definitions of 'intelligence' that he copied from the dictionary or various textbooks, presumably to pad it out a bit more. How many definitions he uses I can't rightly tell you, as I gave up counting after 67.

The grammar and logic presented in this book wouldn't be acceptable in primary school, so how he expects to 'turn the scientific world upside down' is simply beyond me.
One wonders if Edgar bothers to provide a definition of intelligence in the very book purported to explain his work.

Edgar, without a working definition, how can we possibly discuss and understand your work ?

Or is this a drive-by spam/advertisement and you have no intention of discussing your ideas ?

This would be a disappointment. I was looking forward to having my worldview rocked to it's very foundations.
I understand that my English grammars are not perfect since English is my 3rd language now and I'm here in Japan. I am a free-lance scientist and I don't waste tax moneys and grants, but I have the best science that revolutionize the world..

But they are all understandable...

The question is : let us assume that Bill Gates lll had happened that he had seen my science books and he promised that he will spend millions of US dollars to edit all my science books in perfect grammars...will you still buy and believe my science books? Of course, no..

WHY??

You will never get out of your comfort zone and religious belief thinking that ToE is still giving you comfort...but the times had changes and its is already started...and the last victory laugh will be mine...

I hope that Bill gates lll coukd read one of my science books and help me...
  topbottom
09-05-2015, 11:05 AM   #2556284  /  #75
Monad
Rabbit in your headlights
Mod: LSD, Phys Sci

: Mar 2008
: UK
: 13,346
Monad

:
I promised that I will delete all my science books and videos if someone who has experiment could show that my new discovery is wrong...
What exactly is this 'discovery'? What experiments have you carried out that led to it?
  topbottom

TalkRational Archive > Discussion > Alternative Science Subforum

totalen retarden

X vBulletin 3.8.6 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.35954 seconds
  • Memory Usage 4,743KB
  • Queries Executed 74 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start