Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: This may well be the biggest honor of my life.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 60628 times) previous topic - next topic

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #4975
Geez.  JonF has become so dishonest he's not even worth reading anymore.
Oh look!
Another accusation of dishonesty without identifying any!
Who could have seen that coming?
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #4976
You're lying again.  I've identified plenty of his lies.  Just ID'ed one this morning.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #4977
Slavery is a continuum.  Not black and white.  The best plantation situation in the South was likely far better than the worst factory situation in the North.  Trump's better factory jobs would be better than shitty factory jobs.  Or shitty McDonald's jobs.  That's all I'm saying.
Actually slavery is not a "continuum".
Conditions under slavery varied, just as conditions among factory jobs varied.
But slavery is pretty much "black and white" [sic]:
Literally (not figuratively, or metaphorically, or "analogously"...)  owning another human is slavery.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #4978
You're lying again.  I've identified plenty of his lies.  Just ID'ed one this morning.
Where's the lie, Dave?

The Carrier folks who thought Trump was going to save their jobs (because he said that he was going to save their jobs) just lost their jobs. Who lied in this case?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #4979
Your post contained an accusation of dishonesty without mentioning any dishonesty.
Q.E.f.D.

I'm not going to search the forum for some other place you may THINK you have identified some dishonesty, somewhere else.

• Zombies!
  • We're in the pipe, five by five.
Reply #4980
I guess my mistake was posting MANY of Dave's lies, when in fact he asked for ONE.
So Dave, were ALL of these examples NOT lies?
Dave Hawkins on 11-23-2015, The  poor boy is easily triggered: 
Also it doesn't help that you are a woman ... I've had some bad experiences with super controlling manipulative women in my life and I now react really strongly to that.

• JonF
Reply #4981
BRINGING FACTORY JOBS BACK TO AMERICA.
Um, no.

Carrier is laying off the people Trump bribed to keep on the payroll.  They used the bribe to buy automation making the worker's jobs superfluous.

Got any instance of factory jobs coming back because of Trump's actions? (Be sure it's because of him, he's claimed credit for a lot of stuff with which had had nothing to do.)
Dave??
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #4982
To be fair, when he was denying the shithole comment he was saying that he denied calling Haiti a shithole.
How so?
Quote from: Trump
The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!
Typical Trump weasel move: pronoun with no antecedent; passive voice:  "This was not the language used" ?  What's "this" ?  The obvious conclusion is that it's the widely reported "shithole" language. But good luck anyone pinning him down on that, let alone what countries he was (not) referring to in whatever language was (not) used (by whom).

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country.
::) Right.
Haitians are very fine people.
It's just their country is a shithole.
Never said "take them out".
Pretty sure that's a lie.
HAITI ...

I saw a Twitter comment this morning something to the effect of ... Haiti was founded only about 20 years later than the USA and they still can't feed themselves ...

Well ... let's look at at that from the perspective of a Sustainable Agriculture Guy like myself ...

10 million people ...

10,000 square mile land area ...

That's 1000 people per square mile.  640 acres in a square mile.  That's 1.56 people per acre.

You'd have to get EVERY ACRE producing about 1.2 million food calories per year to achieve food self sufficiency for Haiti.

That would be a challenge to say the least. 

More practically, you'd need to get say 60% of the land area producing 2 million food calories per year.

Even that would be tough.  Theoretically possible.  But probably impossible politically.
How many of those acres are arable?

And the unspoken lie... even if Haiti is a shithole not all Haitians are worthless shits.
Dave???
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #4983
I made a mistake and misremembered what was said.  That was an honest error, I was wrong but did not lie.  Where are the lies in the two messages above, Davetie-doodles?

• JonF
Reply #4984
Where's the lie, Dave?
He was referring to goat bloat.

The Carrier folks who thought Trump was going to save their jobs (because he said that he was going to save their jobs) just lost their jobs. Who lied in this case?
I don't think Trump lied in this case.  He's too stupid and deluded to figure out what was obviously going to happen.  Even though Carrier announced they were going to spend the money on automation shortly after the deal was struck.

• Zombies!
Reply #4985
Where's the lie, Dave?

Yeah, but Trump will bring back those coal jobs destroyed by cheap natural gas.
Annny day now.  Probably right after Mexico pays to build that wall.
Also it doesn't help that you are a woman ... I've had some bad experiences with super controlling manipulative women in my life and I now react really strongly to that.

• Zombies!
Reply #4986
Right back atcha!

• JonF
Reply #4987
Where's the lie, Dave?

Yeah, but Trump will bring back those coal jobs destroyed by cheap natural gas.
Annny day now.  Probably right after Mexico pays to build that wall.
Actually he's dropping safety standards so more of them will die of black lung... thus opening up more jobs!

Reply #4988
No you didn't
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• nesb
Reply #4989

He said "not all Haitians are worthless shits." You consider that dishonest?

Reply #4990
Shitholes
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• nesb
Reply #4991

Oh, you're probably referring to Jons comments about the jobs business.

• JonF
Reply #4992

Oh, you're probably referring to Jons comments about the jobs business.
No, I did make a mistake about goat bloat.

Dave's so terrified by the other two topics he can't even call them lies.

Reply #4993
Donald Trump speech that he mostly wrote himself delivered on October 13th 2016...

Interesting excerpt here...

I didn't need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I'm doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else - and I know what's like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I'm the only one who can fix it. I'm doing this for the people, and this movement is just right - and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/13/pandoras-moab-president-donald-john-trump/#more-144526

Reply #4994
Donald Trump speech that he mostly wrote himself delivered on October 13th 2016...

I didn't need to do this. I built a great company, and I had a wonderful life. I could have enjoyed the benefits of years of successful business for myself and my family, instead of going through this absolute horror show of lies, deceptions and malicious attacks. I'm doing it because this country has given me so much, and I feel strongly it was my turn to give back.

Some people warned me this campaign would be a journey to hell. But they are wrong, it will be a journey to heaven because we will help so many people.

In my former life, I was an insider as much as anybody else - and I know what's like to be an insider. Now I am being punished for leaving their special club and revealing to you their great scam. Because I used to be part of the club, I'm the only one who can fix it. I'm doing this for the people, and this movement is just right - and we will take back this country for you and Make America Great Again.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/13/pandoras-moab-president-donald-john-trump/#more-144526
And this rings true to you?   Wanna buy a bridge?
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #4995
Yup, nothing but lies. He couldn't tell the truth if he wanted to[1].
He doesn't.

• JonF
Reply #4996
Hey, Dave, who got the lion's share by far of the tax cuts? The club or the ordinary Americans?

Reply #4997
I mean, before Trump, Dave probably would be the first to tell us that the defining characteristic of the Rich and Powerful is an unceasing desire for more money and power.  But all Trump has to do is *say* he's not doing this for himself and Dave is instantly humping his leg.   Because Dave has a PhD in Truth Detection, and is too smart to be fooled.   ::)  
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #4998

Has anyone told you that Trump lies, Dave?

"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #4999
You are such a gullible tool, Hawkins.
It is truly stunning how you push the envelope on both gullibility and toolishness.

You're buying this shit?
"used to be part of the club"?
What "special club" do you think he's left? Or been kicked out of?
The 0.1%?
Is it the 0.1% who are locked in battle with the  guy whose cabinet looks like a Goldman Sachs reunion party?
Who were the people to whom Trump announced "you all just got a lot richer" ?
That wasn't the "special club" Trump was renouncing in that thoroughly disingenuous (to put it generously) speech?
Were those the "forgotten men and women, forgotten no longer" ?
And how exactly is Trump "being punished"?
He claimed that his rich friends were unhappy with him for supporting the tax bill the republicans pushed through.
Do you buy that?
He claimed that the tax bill would cost him a fortune.
Do you buy that?

And what does this bit of rah-rah from The Conservative Playpen have to do with "Some heads are gonna roll" ?

Should we just rename this thread, "Dave Hawkins cheerleading for Donald Trump :cheer: "
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:37:49 PM by VoxRat