Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Do you know what the most hilarious thing about TR is? It's that there are people who flip out whenever you suggest punishing anyone for anything, on a fucking message board with a written bill of rights, democratic control of the administration, and an almost universal right of appeal. lol

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 62132 times) previous topic - next topic

entropy and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
  • Zombies!
  • We're in the pipe, five by five.
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #5000
So Dave, did I find you a lie of yours?  Or are you going to hand me a rhetorical stick to beat you with?
Dave Hawkins on 11-23-2015, The  poor boy is easily triggered: 
Also it doesn't help that you are a woman ... I've had some bad experiences with super controlling manipulative women in my life and I now react really strongly to that.

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #5001
FFS, Dave's dishonesty has been so blatant over the years, there are laws describing it. In particular, the 5th and 6th laws.

Afdave's Laws of Discourse on Internet Discussion Forums

Afdave's First Law: All evidences for evolution are speculative. All speculations for creationism are evidential.

Afdave's Second Law: One may escape intellectual responsibility on any issue merely by stating an intent to pursue it.

Afdave's Third Law: If you have an objection to any point I've raised, I've already addressed it. No, I won't tell you where.

Afdave's Fourth Law: Unanswerable questions are invisible.

Afdave's Fifth Law: The truth of all previously established facts and conclusions are subject to their being convenient to the argument I am presently making.

Afdave's Sixth Law: Any claim AFDave posts on a new discussion board invalidates the refutations of the same claim he has already seen and acknowledged on previous discussion boards.

Afdave's Seventh Law: No matter how transparently pathetic or retarded any of Dave's claims may be they can always be followed by something even more pathetic and retarded.

AFDave's Eighth Law: Any thread where I'm getting my ass handed to me on the original topic can be prolonged indefinitely by the introduction of tangential diversions or an abnormal focus on meaningless minutiae.

AFDave's Ninth Law: A 'troll' is anyone who makes persistent challenges to any of my claims.

AFDave's Law 9(a): A 'blatant troll with a history' is anyone who's been successful at it over the long term.

AFDave's Tenth Law: It's only a quote-mine if I don't use the exact words of the writer, not if I just read his mind and tell you what he really meant.

AFDave's Law 10(b): It is not a quote mine if I am merely quoting someone else's quote mine.

Problem for Dave is even if he wants to be honest (and I suspect he does), he holds dear to his heart a whole bunch of beliefs that contradict reality. It's pretty hard to fight reality without being dishonest.
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• RickB
Reply #5002
FFS, Dave's dishonesty has been so blatant over the years, there are laws describing it. In particular, the 5th and 6th laws.

Afdave's Laws of Discourse on Internet Discussion Forums

Afdave's First Law: All evidences for evolution are speculative. All speculations for creationism are evidential.

Afdave's Second Law: One may escape intellectual responsibility on any issue merely by stating an intent to pursue it.

Afdave's Third Law: If you have an objection to any point I've raised, I've already addressed it. No, I won't tell you where.

Afdave's Fourth Law: Unanswerable questions are invisible.

Afdave's Fifth Law: The truth of all previously established facts and conclusions are subject to their being convenient to the argument I am presently making.

Afdave's Sixth Law: Any claim AFDave posts on a new discussion board invalidates the refutations of the same claim he has already seen and acknowledged on previous discussion boards.

Afdave's Seventh Law: No matter how transparently pathetic or retarded any of Dave's claims may be they can always be followed by something even more pathetic and retarded.

AFDave's Eighth Law: Any thread where I'm getting my ass handed to me on the original topic can be prolonged indefinitely by the introduction of tangential diversions or an abnormal focus on meaningless minutiae.

AFDave's Ninth Law: A 'troll' is anyone who makes persistent challenges to any of my claims.

AFDave's Law 9(a): A 'blatant troll with a history' is anyone who's been successful at it over the long term.

AFDave's Tenth Law: It's only a quote-mine if I don't use the exact words of the writer, not if I just read his mind and tell you what he really meant.

AFDave's Law 10(b): It is not a quote mine if I am merely quoting someone else's quote mine.

Problem for Dave is even if he wants to be honest (and I suspect he does), he holds dear to his heart a whole bunch of beliefs that contradict reality. It's pretty hard to fight reality without being dishonest.

Dave wants to be perceived as honest, but I don't think that he has any great desire to actually BE honest.  As you say he has too many dishonest beliefs, that can only be defended by being dishonest. 

It is fairly apparent that lying for Dave is second nature. 

Reply #5003

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5004
Hawkins thinks he's playing a chess game here?  :dunno:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• RickB
Reply #5005

Hey, Dave.  Which white-is-right site did you get this from?

Reply #5006
Apparently he sees life as a giant evangelist opportunity.  Strategy here is apparently to go full-tilt retard and hope that people fall into the intellectual  void created.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #5007
Hey Dave: read this:

Not just this header. The whole thread, a brief history of Haiti.

• Zombies!
Reply #5008

All I am getting on Firefox, all I'm getting is a broken image link?
I see the PBS link, I see that it's supposed to be a chessboard, but it's a link protected image.
Also it doesn't help that you are a woman ... I've had some bad experiences with super controlling manipulative women in my life and I now react really strongly to that.

• Faid
Reply #5009

Trump is not Capablanca, dave. And Assange is a stooge. Guess whose...
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Zombies!
Reply #5010
I wonder if he's hungover this morning.  Some people don't get hangovers after drinking too much.
  • Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:31:30 AM by Zombies!

Reply #5011

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #5012
Neo-Nazis say Donald Trump's 'Sh**hole Countries' comments show he thinks like them

Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin used his Daily Stormer website to claim the controversy was "encouraging and refreshing" because "it indicates Trump is more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration."

Trump's base support his 's***hole' comment and he knows it
The response led one prominent anti-racist organisation to call Mr Trump's alleged remarks "the engine that fuels white supremacy".
  • Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 04:46:26 AM by fredbear
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #5013
Hmm ... https://nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-missing-after-all/
.....aaaaany day now, buddy, them heads are gonna roll.

Have you found your balls yet Dave?

Whose head(s), specifically? What time frame?

If you lose, you have to swear off Breitbart, Faux News, Freerepugnant, Conservative Playpen, and all other alt-right bulllshit stupidity.

Are you game?
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #5014
You are a complete fucking idiot.

• Zombies!
Reply #5015
You are a complete fucking idiot.
Why not a risky prediction, or even a bet?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #5016
Hmm ... https://nypost.com/2016/10/25/hillarys-33000-emails-might-not-be-missing-after-all/

Try reasoning, Dave. Every one of those 'possible' places these emails might exist would be easy enough to access and destroy if there was a compelling reason to do so.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5017
So. ...   No predictions then..

Mine stands:  That multiple Trump henchmen will be convicted of various crimes by the time he's out of office. But HRC,  Obama ,  or any of the people speculated as targets by Hawkins won't be even prosecuted.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #5018
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #5019
Are you predicting that Trump will not be in office in January 2019?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5020
Are you predicting that Trump will not be in office in January 2019?
I am not predicting that.
I even have a bet placed on that.
With Pingu.
Remember?

ETA: Actually the bet was for would he still be in office in 2019.  But, yeah.  I would not bet against his riding out the whole 4 years.

I'm willing to bet a large sum against his re-election, though.
  • Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 05:43:20 AM by VoxRat

Reply #5021
Meh. What does it matter?

America is slipping way down the international league tables in anything in which people measure contentment or security.

Really good on military expenditure and percentage of population in prison, though!

Reply #5022
Meh. What does it matter?

America is slipping way down the international league tables in anything in which people measure contentment or security.

Oh?  How do YOU measure such things?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #5023
What was the point of the chess board? 
Drunk posting?

Reply #5024
What was the point of the chess board? 
Drunk posting?

I was waiting to see if anyone figured it out ... Faid seems to get it ... at least in part ...