Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: How fucking morons are you

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 80476 times) previous topic - next topic

• Zombies!
  • These violent delights have violent ends.
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #4950
Now that we have that out of the way ...

Yes, I'm ashamed of Trump's comment about shit hole countries. 

And how ashamed are you of those people who were at that meeting but conveniently "don't remember" Trump making any such remarks? How ashamed are you that Trump, having made those remarks, then publicly and vehemently denied making them?

Are you happy with a president that lies so blatantly, Dave. I mean OK all politicians lie sometimes, but not every time they open their fkn mouths.
What amazes we non-Americans is that Trump and his spineless sycophants are getting away so easily with demeaning, corrupting and balkanising your country.

I'm MORE ashamed of YOU.  At least Trump is actually doing something worthwhile in spite of his faults.  YOU, on the other hand ... what do you do that benefits others?
Why are you saying we can't show a single lie of yours, then running away from the evidence? 
You are shown to be both a liar and a coward when you do this, Dave.
And hoping your shame rolls off the page is pathetic.
I really should call your department head and tell him or her how badly you are behaving while posing as a credentialed professional scientist.

• Zombies!
Reply #4951
[post=2553685]#2553685[/post]

Quote from: Pingu;2553685
Quote from: Dave Hawkins;2553659
Quote from: Pingu;2553627
Quote from: Dave Hawkins;2553626
If there was no Flood, the you're right about Lake K. If there was, you're wrong. Simple as that. Bookmark this pls.
Lake K is evidence there WAS NO FLOOD, Dave. Slam dunk evidence.
 That's what you won't confront.
Superficially, yes. If you massage evidence as you do, yes.
Fuck you Dave. I do not "massage" evidence. I have explained this in detail over and over but you are either to stupid or too dishonest, or possibly too much of an asshole, or all three, to get it.

There is yet another post waiting for you on the thread you abandoned where I attempt yet again to explain to you that the evidence is NOT massaged.

Fuck you.

But if you are careful and thorough with evidence then no.
Nowhere - NOWHERE - have you been "careful and thorough with evidence" regarding the varves of Lake Kalksjon. You wouldn't even look at the paper. You buggered off, blaming me for "bullying" you into agreeing with something you'd already insulted other people about when they double checked that you really did agree with it.
 This is a flat out, blatant, calumnious lie, Dave Hawkins. It is a violation of the 9th commandment. You should be ashamed of yourself.

But in any case, I gotcha ... 9000 laminae ... To you means no Flood. I get it. Nothing to discuss there.
No, you haven't, I agree. Nothing at all. Except your utter fear of actually engaging with the evidence.

I really should call your department head and tell him or her how badly you are behaving while posing as a credentialed professional scientist.

• Zombies!
Reply #4952
 :unsure:Dave agrees to bet OHSU 10,000 dollars that he can heal cavities:
In Reply to your post [post=2486731]#2486731[/post]

Quote from: Dave Hawkins;2486731
Ok I'll bet you $10,000. And if I lose, I'll owe ya. Because like I said I don't have the money. Cheers.
Later, he claimed he never offered a two way bet, and that he intended to collect OHSU's money.  I guess not.
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:07:58 AM by Zombies!

Reply #4953

And how ashamed are you of those people who were at that meeting but conveniently "don't remember" Trump making any such remarks? How ashamed are you that Trump, having made those remarks, then publicly and vehemently denied making them?

Are you happy with a president that lies so blatantly, Dave. I mean OK all politicians lie sometimes, but not every time they open their fkn mouths.
What amazes we non-Americans is that Trump and his spineless sycophants are getting away so easily with demeaning, corrupting and balkanising your country.

I'm MORE ashamed of YOU.  At least Trump is actually doing something worthwhile in spite of his faults.  YOU, on the other hand ... what do you do that benefits others?
Trump is doing NOTHING , except making life worse for ordinary Americans, removing all their protections,  - particularly from the big businesses you pretend to despise - and destroying all those carefully built international alliances. You think foreign intelligence services aren't reluctant to share with a government full of incompetent stupid bigot Trump appointees?

And I've told you before, I've spent a lifetime developing and making very good infectious disease diagnostic kits used in blood banks and hospitals world-wide- still on highly successful sale, I might add, and much more beneficial to the human race than conning rubes into buying overpriced windows - and I raise plenty money for, and get personally involved in, a number of charities helping  the mentally and physically handicapped. (I've even joined a choir so I can sing at the poor devils, too). And yes, that involves personal sacrifice - just ask my arse after I've done a 200-mile cross-Pennine charity bike ride! (And my liver - much restorative beer is needed after grinding up Crawley Bankside)
That is doing an immeasurable amount more for others than you have ever done, Hawkins, you creepy hypocrite. What have you ever actually GIVEN in time, effort or treasure? Not bloody much
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:21:50 AM by Damitall

• Zombies!
Reply #4954
In Reply to your post [post=2645601]#2645601[/post]

Quote from: VoxRat;2645601
Quote from: Dave Hawkins;2645592
... when somebody comes along and accuses me of lying you don't lift a finger. ...
That's because we KNOW you lie.
 Just for instance:
 You lied about your commitment to that HIV bet.
 You lied when you said "influenza and vaccinia are similar" to HIV.
 Sure, that MIGHT have been simple DK overconfident ignorance, but when it's brought to your attention, and you blandly refuse to acknowledge the error, it becomes a LIE.
 There are countless examples.

• Zombies!
Reply #4955
In Reply to your post [post=2642332]#2642332[/post]

Quote from: VoxRat;2642332
Quote from: Dave Hawkins;2642329
No I don't get caught in lies simply because I don't tell lies
Oh yeah. You do. You just don't admit it to yourself. I invite anyone to search the forum for "Dishonest Dave" to find examples where you've been called on it.

and I am not a welcher.
Oh yeah. You are. Classic example would be the bet you and I had over the RNA mutation correction system of HIV. I can't be bothered to look it up right now, but I will if you contend it's not a classic welch.

• Zombies!
Reply #4956
In Reply to your post [post=2585709]#2585709[/post]

Quote from: Faid;2585709
It should also be noted that I, for one, can stil remember and describe the very first time I caught dave telling a deliberate lie. I'm sure dave remembers as well.

"Different angles in the canyon". Ring a bell, dave?

Of course, you had tried to downplay it all back then, calling it a "trick" or something. But your attempt at deception had betrayed a certain mentality that led me to form specific conclusions regarding your character.

And these conclusions stand uncontested (and are, in fact, being constantly supported) until today.

• Zombies!
Reply #4957
In Reply to your post [post=2586387]#2586387[/post]

Quote from: VoxRat;2586387
Quote from: Dave Hawkins;2586384
What I was pleasantly surprised about was how fire resistant my "compacted straw which was created by installing loose straw" floor is. As I said, Borealis made dire predictions about what would happen if "coals jumped out of my stove" and she was dead wrong. Now she's getting all coy about "well you need bigger coals blah blah blah" ...
You didn't put ANY kind of coal on your loose (not compacted) straw floor.

And by the way, I don't call people liars unless I truly believe they are and I try to support it ... as I did with Faid.
BULL.
 SHIT.

Shall we go back to the last time you called ME dishonest, without even a feint at supporting it?
 Here would be a good example.
 Here's another.
Also, I think EVERYONE lies some. At least once in awhile. I have before but it's rare.
About as rare as your breathing.
Dave admits to lying.

Reply #4958

Trump is doing NOTHING , except making life worse for ordinary Americans, removing all their protections,  - particularly from the big businesses you pretend to despise - and destroying all those carefully built international alliances. You think foreign intelligence services aren't reluctant to share with a government full of incompetent stupid bigot Trump appointees?

And I've told you before, I've spent a lifetime developing and making very good infectious disease diagnostic kits used in blood banks and hospitals world-wide- still on highly successful sale, I might add, and much more beneficial to the human race than conning rubes into buying overpriced windows - and I raise plenty money for, and get personally involved in, a number of charities helping  the mentally and physically handicapped. (I've even joined a choir so I can sing at the poor devils, too). And yes, that involves personal sacrifice - just ask my arse after I've done a 200-mile cross-Pennine charity bike ride! (And my liver - much restorative beer is needed after grinding up Crawley Bankside)
That is doing an immeasurable amount more for others than you have ever done, Hawkins, you creepy hypocrite. What have you ever actually GIVEN in time, effort or treasure? Not bloody much
Well you get kudos for at least trying to do what you think is good for humanity.  No one can ask anything more of anyone.  But I submit that Donald Trump is ALSO trying to do what he thinks is good for humanity.  And of course Dave Hawkins is too.  Each in our own ways.  History will ultimately be the judge of what we have done with our lives.

The question then naturally arises ... what exactly is Trump trying to do that he thinks is so good for humanity?  Well I would sum it up as follows ... BRINGING FACTORY JOBS BACK TO AMERICA.    And certainly I would agree that having higher paying jobs in America is better than not having higher paying jobs.  I've met union workers at factories over the years and many of them seem to like their lives pretty well.  Certainly they are better off than people who work minimum wage jobs at McDonalds. 

The question also naturally arises ... what exactly is Dave Hawkins doing for humanity?  Well ... I feel that what I am doing is extremely important work but it's kinda radical so most people don't understand it very well and that's ok.  If my work proves to be solid, then more people will understand it as time goes on.  One key person who appears to understand it and who sent me a nice email recently encouraging me in my work is my local county official who is in charge of sanitary waste disposal. 

Reply #4959
By the way, while it's wonderful to diagnose infectious diseases, I think it's even more wonderful to try to eliminate the causes of infectious diseases in the first place.  You probably would agree.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #4960
By the way, while it's wonderful to diagnose infectious diseases, I think it's even more wonderful to try to eliminate the causes of infectious diseases in the first place.  You probably would agree.
hence vaccines.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #4961
To be fair, when he was denying the shithole comment he was saying that he denied calling Haiti a shithole.
How so?
Quote from: Trump
The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!
Typical Trump weasel move: pronoun with no antecedent; passive voice:  "This was not the language used" ?  What's "this" ?  The obvious conclusion is that it's the widely reported "shithole" language. But good luck anyone pinning him down on that, let alone what countries he was (not) referring to in whatever language was (not) used (by whom).

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country.
::) Right.
Haitians are very fine people.
It's just their country is a shithole.
Never said "take them out".
Pretty sure that's a lie.
HAITI ...

I saw a Twitter comment this morning something to the effect of ... Haiti was founded only about 20 years later than the USA and they still can't feed themselves ...

Well ... let's look at at that from the perspective of a Sustainable Agriculture Guy like myself ...

10 million people ...

10,000 square mile land area ...

That's 1000 people per square mile.  640 acres in a square mile.  That's 1.56 people per acre.

You'd have to get EVERY ACRE producing about 1.2 million food calories per year to achieve food self sufficiency for Haiti.

That would be a challenge to say the least. 

More practically, you'd need to get say 60% of the land area producing 2 million food calories per year.

Even that would be tough.  Theoretically possible.  But probably impossible politically.
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 04:51:10 AM by Dave Hawkins

Reply #4962
Note that Walter Haugen has claimed to produce food at this rate from his gardening system ... i.e. over 2 million food calories per acre.  Link here ... http://fullattention.blogspot.com/2012/01/decreasing-fuel-use-and-increasing.html 

• Faid
Reply #4963
I saw a Twitter comment this morning something to the effect of ... Haiti was founded only about 20 years later than the USA and they still can't feed themselves ...
Tell the guy who wrote that comment that he's a fucking asshole and that he should shut the fuck up and stay off Twitter until he's learned some histoy at least.

Special emphasis at the "fucking asshole" part, if you please.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #4964
As for me and my animal food system ... I can make no such claim ... BUT ... I do believe that it's theoretically possible to produce these kinds of numbers if the pasture is built up enough.  I base this on Joel Salatin's report that he has "400 cow day" pasture which has been hugely "uppened" over many years.  "400 cow day" pasture implies forage production of about 12,000 lbs annually (30 x 400) which implies that you could theoretically pasture one cow on a single acre year round with no external inputs.  If the cow we pasture on this single acre is a dairy cow and we harvest 600 gallons of milk, then this equates to 1.5 million food calories from a single acre, but this is from "365 cow day" pasture, not 400, so the calorie output would actually be closer to 2 million.  And this does not account for stacking multiple species.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #4965
As for me and my animal food system ... I can make no such claim ... BUT ... I do believe that it's theoretically possible to produce these kinds of numbers if the pasture is built up enough.  I base this on Joel Salatin's report that he has "400 cow day" pasture which has been hugely "uppened" over many years.  "400 cow day" pasture implies forage production of about 12,000 lbs annually (30 x 400) which implies that you could theoretically pasture one cow on a single acre year round with no external inputs.  If the cow we pasture on this single acre is a dairy cow and we harvest 600 gallons of milk, then this equates to 1.5 million food calories from a single acre, but this is from "365 cow day" pasture, not 400, so the calorie output would actually be closer to 2 million.  And this does not account for stacking multiple species.
wtf does this have to do with "some heads are gonna roll"?
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• RickB
Reply #4966
"The question then naturally arises ... what exactly is Trump trying to do that he thinks is so good for humanity?  Well I would sum it up as follows ... BRINGING FACTORY JOBS BACK TO AMERICA.    And certainly I would agree that having higher paying jobs in America is better than not having higher paying jobs.  I've met union workers at factories over the years and many of them seem to like their lives pretty well.  Certainly they are better off than people who work minimum wage jobs at McDonalds. "

But you insist that having a job, and more so a factory job, is just like slavery in the old south.  In fact you have asserted that the slaves in the old south were much better off than the factory workers in the north.

In effect you are saying that Trump wants to bring  slavery (using your definition) back to America.  I'm sure that his racist Nazi friends will welcome that outcome.

Reply #4967
Slavery is a continuum.  Not black and white.  The best plantation situation in the South was likely far better than the worst factory situation in the North.  Trump's better factory jobs would be better than shitty factory jobs.  Or shitty McDonald's jobs.  That's all I'm saying.

As for MY program, I think what I am creating will be even better than Trump's best factory jobs. 

• JonF
Reply #4968
BRINGING FACTORY JOBS BACK TO AMERICA.
Um, no.

Carrier is laying off the people Trump bribed to keep on the payroll.  They used the bribe to buy automation making the worker's jobs superfluous.

Got any instance of factory jobs coming back because of Trump's actions? (Be sure it's because of him, he's claimed credit for a lot of stuff with which had had nothing to do.)
  • Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:01:42 AM by JonF
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• JonF
Reply #4969
To be fair, when he was denying the shithole comment he was saying that he denied calling Haiti a shithole.
How so?
The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!
Typical Trump weasel move: pronoun with no antecedent; passive voice:  "This was not the language used" ?  What's "this" ?  The obvious conclusion is that it's the widely reported "shithole" language. But good luck anyone pinning him down on that, let alone what countries he was (not) referring to in whatever language was (not) used (by whom).

Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country.
::) Right.
Haitians are very fine people.
It's just their country is a shithole.
Never said "take them out".
Pretty sure that's a lie.
HAITI ...

Well ... let's look at at that from the perspective of a Sustainable Agriculture Guy like myself ...

10 million people ...

10,000 square mile land area ...

That's 1000 people per square mile.  640 acres in a square mile.  That's 1.56 people per acre.

You'd have to get EVERY ACRE producing about 1.2 million food calories per year to achieve food self sufficiency for Haiti.

That would be a challenge to say the least. 

More practically, you'd need to get say 60% of the land area producing 2 million food calories per year.

Even that would be tough.  Theoretically possible.  But probably impossible politically.
How many of those acres are arable?

And the unspoken lie... even if Haiti is a shithole not all Haitians are worthless shits.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• Faid
Reply #4970
Perhaps I was wrong about that person who posted the twitter post dave reproduced here. Perhaps he/she was using that as an example to show how different countries next to each other, like Haiti and the US, can be heavily influenced by certain events (like, i.e. Haiti being next to the US).

But if that is not what he meant, and if he had used it in some kind of defense for Trump's 'shithole' comment (as I suspect), then he was, indeed, a fucking asshole.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #4971
Speaking of Haiti and Donald Trump...

Haitian government claims ousted dictator 'Baby Doc' Duvalier laundered stolen money through Trump Tower

The Haitian government complained in the 1980s that former dictator Jean-Claude Duvalier laundered money stolen from the Caribbean nation's treasury by purchasing an apartment in Trump Tower.
Duvalier, nicknamed "Baby Doc," was overthrown in 1986, but three years earlier used a Panamanian shell company called Lasa Trade and Finance to buy apartment 54-K in Trump's Manhattan tower for $446,875 cash.
Trump, the future U.S. president, signed the deed of sale.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/haitian-government-claims-ousted-dictator-baby-doc-duvalier-laundered-stolen-money-through-trump-tower/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #4972
And speaking of laundered money...

Report: 20% of Trump's U.S. Condos Sold in All-Cash Transactions
More than 20 percent of President Trump's U.S. condominiums sold since the 1980s were paid for in all-cash, secretive transactions, according to a new BuzzFeed News investigation. Of those purchases, more than 1,300 of the 6,400 Trump condos sold were bought by shell companies instead of individuals. These transactions were paid in full and without a mortgage, a move that allows buyers to avoid questions from lenders or scrutiny by banks or regulators. One example: BuzzFeed reports 77 percent of the sales at the controversial Trump SoHo Hotel Condominium in Manhattan were to shell companies that paid cash. The Treasury Department has said that those two characteristics in real-estate deal--all-cash transactions and shell-company purchases--may be indicative of money laundering and warrant regulators's scrutiny. The sales evidently surged in the late 2000s and early 2010s, around the same time period in which Donald Trump Jr. reportedly indicated that the Trump Organization had "a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #4973
Pretty sure Manafort's apartment in Trump Tower had some shady money behind it.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #4974
Geez.  JonF has become so dishonest he's not even worth reading anymore.