Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: We accept Gelato guy's apology

Topic: Whatcha playing'? (Read 3580 times) previous topic - next topic

• ksen
Re: Whatcha playing'?
Reply #325
I got my wife Breath of the Wild for her Wii-U and tried it out. As soon as my first weapon broke after about 4 hits I was out.

It's an ok game I guess but I have no idea, other than it being a new Zelda game, why it got the praise it did. I found Horizon Zero Dawn to be a much better and fun game . . . at least for me.

Have you tried the dlc for Horizon? I want to, but I'm way overpowered now with my current play and don't want to breeze through it, otoh I don't want to start a new playthrough

No, I haven't tried the dlc yet. I'm still working my way through the main game.

• ksen
Reply #326
Anyone play RE7?

Yep. I played the PC version. Overall I liked it. It is closer in tone and playstyle to the older RE games which I appreciated.

My only beef was some of the "boss" fights felt too scripted.

Performance wise it looked great and ran smooth on my PC.

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #327
Arma 3 now. I think I've been looking for this game for a long time. Takes me back to the days of ghost recon.
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

Reply #328
Anyone play RE7?

Yep. I played the PC version. Overall I liked it. It is closer in tone and playstyle to the older RE games which I appreciated.

My only beef was some of the "boss" fights felt too scripted.

Performance wise it looked great and ran smooth on my PC.

I'll be grabbing it then. RE6 was terrible

Reply #329
I am finally playing Deus Ex; Mankind Divided.