Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational:  Memescape that

Topic: So... (Read 213 times) previous topic - next topic

• hackenslash
  • Fundie baiter. Err, fun debater.
So...
Been away, did some shit, came back.

Pretty much extracted myself from forums. Went off and did some shit, wrote some things, started a book, still in progress, resurrected a blog, started to gather a small following.

So yeah, much of a muchness, all in all.

I have the book fleshed out, an offering on everyday abuse of logic. Writing stuff about stuff, largely well received, with the exception of a few butthurt apologists. You all know how that goes.

So yeah, it's all good. Hope this finds you all well.
There is no more parochial view, no greater hubris, than that which asserts that the universe was created precisely to have one in it and simultaneously decries the honest enquirer who says 'I don't know' as arrogant.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Re: So...
Reply #1
Welcome back. Sounds like you've been doing well overall. :)

• hackenslash
Reply #2
I've certainly been having some fun, and I've made some acquaintances along the way. Thanks.

You're looking, errm, I remember a slightly less manic avatar...
There is no more parochial view, no greater hubris, than that which asserts that the universe was created precisely to have one in it and simultaneously decries the honest enquirer who says 'I don't know' as arrogant.

• Fenrir
Reply #3
Hey there Hack
It's what plants crave.

Reply #4
Hey Hack.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #5
I've certainly been having some fun, and I've made some acquaintances along the way. Thanks.

You're looking, errm, I remember a slightly less manic avatar...

Old woman. I can wear what I want.  :stuckup:

Or it's a response to the times.

• hackenslash
Reply #6
Haha. Nice.

• Brother Daniel
  • Global Moderator
  • predisposed to antagonism
Reply #7
Hi Hack.  :)

• hackenslash
Reply #8
Yo!

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #9
Been away, did some shit, came back.

Pretty much extracted myself from forums. Went off and did some shit, wrote some things, started a book, still in progress, resurrected a blog, started to gather a small following.

So yeah, much of a muchness, all in all.

I have the book fleshed out, an offering on everyday abuse of logic. Writing stuff about stuff, largely well received, with the exception of a few butthurt apologists. You all know how that goes.

So yeah, it's all good. Hope this finds you all well.

Hullo hackenslash.

Your OP has a veneer of vagueness to it.
Just curious... have you ever been accused of being passive aggressive?
I'm asking because vague communication can sometimes be a trait of passive aggressive personalities.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #10
Funny. Most people accuse me of being vague but I hardly ever am told I'm being passive aggressive.

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #11
Funny. Most people accuse me of being vague but I hardly ever am told I'm being passive aggressive.

Because your particular vagueness is cannabis/THC related, not the passive aggressive type.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #12
I am not sure how I should take that.

• hackenslash
Reply #13
Just curious... have you ever been accused of being passive aggressive?
I'm asking because vague communication can sometimes be a trait of passive aggressive personalities.

No, but I'm betting you have, given that this question itself is strongly indicative of passive aggression.

• Doobie Keebler
  • I've got a lot of problems with you people
Reply #14
Recently seen on Memescape...

TalkRational: no u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhzzAUaOzsk
  • Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 11:31:51 AM by Doobie Keebler
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)