Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: The Internet Trust Test

Topic: Valor Should Be Banned (Read 667 times) previous topic - next topic

Valor Should Be Banned
Quote from: Valor on Today at 05:52:57 AM

Hey Hawkins, why don't you shut the fuck up you worthless Nazi piece of shit. If I knew where you lived I would come down there and beat the fuck out of your racist ass. Shut the hell up or I will find out.

yeah I am not surprised. you fuckin nazi scum are all the same, you claim to be big tough guys but when somebody stands up to your racist bullshit you start threating jail and cops. fucking coward. go fuck yourself you worthless shithead.
More...

• borealis
  • Administrator
Re: Valor Should Be Banned
Reply #1
Dave, add the links for context. This is very dishonest of you.

Also pointless.

• RickB
Reply #2

Hey Hawkins, why don't you shut the fuck up you worthless Nazi piece of shit. If I knew where you lived I would come down there and beat the fuck out of your racist ass. Shut the hell up or I will find out.

yeah I am not surprised. you fuckin nazi scum are all the same, you claim to be big tough guys but when somebody stands up to your racist bullshit you start threating jail and cops. fucking coward. go fuck yourself you worthless shithead.
More...

Hey, Hawkins, why didn't you link to Valor's actual post?  I mean how do we know that you are not lying (being one dishonest SOB) or simply paraphrasing?

Not saying that you are, but why should we trust a dishonest SOB such as yourself on face value?

Learn to quote posts dipshit!!

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3

Also pointless.

also...
wrong forum.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #4
Also, I believe that is sometimes considered the correct way to deal with nazis. Therefore a question that follows is why does valor think you're a nazi Dave? Have you been quoting nazis to support your views?
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• ffejrxx
Reply #5

Also pointless.

also...
wrong forum.
are you sure, this may be his alt-reality-sci-extraviganza?

dave, you can add someone to your ignore list
http://talkrational.org/index.php?action=profile;area=lists;sa=ignore;u=16

Reply #6
I am not sure this board is ran by nazi sympathizers, Dave Hawkkkins

• Faid
Reply #7
I don't understand the problem, dave. Why don't you simply put Valor on ignore?
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #8
I heard tell that Valor once lost 100lbs Dave, I hope your lawyer knows Kung Fu.
Why do I bother?

• Pingu
Reply #9
Dave, a lot of people get pretty upset with Nazi sympathizers.

It's understandable, don't you think?
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #10
Dishonest because I didn't provide links?  You don't know how to use the search function?

OK.  Here's your links ...

http://talkrational.org/index.php/topic,1081.msg142879.html#msg142879

http://talkrational.org/index.php/topic,1081.msg143019.html#msg143019

More...

• Pingu
Reply #11
Why can't you use the quote function like everyone else?

Is it deliberate, or are you just clueless?
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• Faid
Reply #12
I don't understand the problem, dave. Why don't you simply put Valor on ignore?
^^^^^^
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #13

Also pointless.

What? Are you saying you don't know where those posts came from, and you need a link to find them?

The only dishonesty I see here is people pretending not to know the posts are real.

Reply #14
I heard tell that Valor once lost 100lbs Dave, I hope your lawyer knows Kung Fu.

Dave owns a shotgun.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #15
The only dishonesty I see here is people pretending not to know the posts are real.
But that is your inference.
I don't see any "people", "pretending" that the words are not accurate.
I see one person, noting that the words are excised from their context.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #16

Also pointless.

What? Are you saying you don't know where those posts came from, and you need a link to find them?

Nobody said they aren't 'real', I said the context was missing. Which it was. After that, Dave reposted, appropriately including the necessary links.

Without context, un-sourced quotes often give a distorted view, as I'm sure you know.

Reply #17

Also pointless.

exactly. And no, I don't own a shotgun anymore. During my divorce, my sons helped themselves to all my guns. Which is fine with me actually. There are plenty of sheriff's deputies around here with guns that I can call if some idiot like Valor tries to assault me.

Reply #18

Also pointless.

exactly. And no, I don't own a shotgun anymore. During my divorce, my sons helped themselves to all my guns. Which is fine with me actually. There are plenty of sheriff's deputies around here with guns that I can call if some idiot like Valor tries to assault me.

Glad to hear you don't have the shotgun anymore. I would not want you to kill the fat momma's boy Bart, if he did have the guts to actually make good on his threats.

Reply #19

Also pointless.

Nobody said they aren't 'real', I said the context was missing. Which it was. After that, Dave reposted, appropriately including the necessary links.

Without context, un-sourced quotes often give a distorted view, as I'm sure you know.

I don't think there is any context that makes Bart's threats acceptable. As an admin, I'm sure you know that.

Things get heated in the cart thread, but we don't threaten each other with physical violence.

Reply #20
Anyway, Merry Christmas everybody.

Reply #21

Also pointless.

Dave owns a shotgun.

so your take on this is to be a nazi sympathizer, huh? get fucked

Reply #22
This Valor fucker is BART??!!  Bart was banned a long time ago.  This Valor dude should be banned too.

Reply #23

Also pointless.

Nobody said they aren't 'real', I said the context was missing.
No you didn't.

You said

Another baseless character slur.

You really need to clean up your act.

ESPECIALLY given the fact that you are an Administrator.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #24
::)

There is no essential difference between saying that "the context was missing" and "Dave, add the links for context".

You do this quote-extraction thing ALL. THE. TIME.
Presenting words stripped of their context.
There is no "character slur" here.
Only straightforward statement of TRUTH.

And  TRUTH MATTERS,  remember?