Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• One standard for the Kewl Klown Kidz and another for daddies who need to be put down.

Topic: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired (Read 1327 times) previous topic - next topic

Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired
:sad:

• RickB
Re: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired
Reply #1
:sad:

Before he claims martyrdom for being banned from TR, Dave needs to admit that he is using 11 and 12 year old prostitutes to satisfy his fantasies.

Re: Dave Hawkins should be banned from Tr if he can't get Valor banned and Borealis fired
Reply #2
i'm not really looking at this as martyrdom so much as the penalty for shameful failure.

Reply #3
The "R" in "TR" should be capitalized.

Also, watch out for RickB.  Serial liar.  Got so bad he got banned from TR.  Now he's back under a different name.  Him and Bart / Valor would do well in prison together.  Showers.  Soap.  Bending over.  All that.

Reply #4
nope

• Martin.au
  • Thingyologist
Reply #5

Also, watch out for RickB.  Serial liar.  Got so bad he got banned from TR.  Now he's back under a different name.  Him and Bart / Valor would do well in prison together.  Showers.  Soap.  Bending over.  All that.

Woohoo?
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• osmanthus
  • Administrator
  • Fingerer of piglets
Reply #6
Dave can't help himself. He keeps getting these mental images, y'know. Prayer hasn't helped.
Truth is out of style

Reply #7

I am not Bart.

• RickB
Reply #8

I got banned from old TR?  News to me.  Yes, I was on old TR with a different user name, but was never even close to getting banned.

But that doesn't matter to 'lives on lies' Dave Hawkins!   Just who do you think I was on old TR, Dave?  You must have a guess, since you know that I was banned.  Will we see the usual cowards act from Dave and see no response?

Tell you what Dave, post you think I was and WHY (a convincing, well evidenced WHY.  Not your usual half-assed bullshit), and I will reveal who I was whether you are right or not.  But if I think that you are covering your false accusation with some half-assed bullshit, as you usually do, then go fuck yourself (and stay away from the minors).

• RickB
Reply #9

I got banned from old TR?  News to me.  Yes, I was on old TR with a different user name, but was never even close to getting banned.

But that doesn't matter to 'lives on lies' Dave Hawkins!   Just who do you think I was on old TR, Dave?  You must have a guess, since you know that I was banned.  Will we see the usual cowards act from Dave and see no response?

Tell you what Dave, post you think I was and WHY (a convincing, well evidenced WHY.  Not your usual half-assed bullshit), and I will reveal who I was whether you are right or not.  But if I think that you are covering your false accusation with some half-assed bullshit, as you usually do, then go fuck yourself (and stay away from the minors).

No response from Dave yet.  Could it be that he was LYING!!!   :sadyes:

Just like his alt-right mentors.

• RickB
Reply #10

No response from Dave yet.  Could it be that he was LYING!!!   :sadyes:

Just like his alt-right mentors.

This is actually a microcosm of Dave's imaginarium, make up some unsupported bullshit and expect that everyone just BELIEVES it.

I mean why shouldn't they?  The master bullshitter said it was the TRUTH!!!!. 

Fucking hell, Dave if you are going to run off the playground with your shorts around your ankles everyone is going to know who you are.

Reply #11
Towering intellect.

• RickB
Reply #12
Towering intellect.

Dave runs off the play ground with his shorts about his ankles.   :sadcheer:

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #13
Towering intellect.

When Pearse summoned Cuchulain to his side.
What stalked through the post Office? What intellect,
What calculation, number, measurement, replied?
We Irish, born into that ancient sect.

Reply #14
Towering intellect.

Rick likes to think about men with their shorts around their ankles

• RickB
Reply #15
Towering intellect.

Rick likes to think about men with their shorts around their ankles

Dave runs off of a children's playground with his shorts around his ankles and demands that everyone accepts that he wasn't doing anything wrong.

Dave, likes to think of pre-pubescent boys with their shorts around their ankles.'

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #16
Dave, likes to think of pre-pubescent boys with their shorts around their ankles.'

Thou leathern-jerkin, crystal-button, knot-pated, agatering, puke-stocking, caddis-garter, smooth-tongue, Spanish pouch.

• RickB
Reply #17

Thou leathern-jerkin, crystal-button, knot-pated, agatering, puke-stocking, caddis-garter, smooth-tongue, Spanish pouch.

Are you agreeing with me or Dave? 

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #18

Come bite my thumb. I hope you know the stakes.
I'll put a slug between your shoulder blades,
Then ask what light through yonder poser breaks?

• RickB
Reply #19

Come bite my thumb. I hope you know the stakes.
I'll put a slug between your shoulder blades,
Then ask what light through yonder poser breaks?

So, you will put a leech (slug) between my shoulders and I'm supposed to be afraid? 

Well, fuck me!!  Be a poser all that you want, steal some dick from Dave.  Doesn't matter to me.

Reply #20
Poor Rick.

• RickB
Reply #21
One must wonder whom Dave is molesting this Christmas weekend??  Why little (pre-pubescent) little girls would fit right in with his ideal scenario.

Reply #22
What's really weird is why someone would spend Christmas fixating on the topic of pre-pubescent little girls and posting about them every hour it seems on three different threads.

I wonder how many times Rick will post on this weird topic today?

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #23
go fuck yourself (and stay away from the minors).
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #24
little (pre-pubescent) little girls would fit right in with his ideal scenario.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭