Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We take Nothing for Granted.

Topic: War with N. Korea, is it inevitable? (Read 3856 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: War with N. Korea, is it inevitable?
Reply #225

Reply #226
lolling at chuck schumer's goading trump to be more of a hardliner towards NK, lolling forever and ever

• Pingu
Reply #227
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• Pingu
Reply #228

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #229
Summit is off.

This official White House statement is a masterpiece of passive-aggressive excuse-making.

I can't say for certain who actually penned it.
But the oozing rationalization defense mechanism appears to have Stephen Miller's  DNA all over it.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Reply #230

Reply #231
is that letter really for real like in real life?

• ksen
Reply #232
Unfortunately . . . yes.

Reply #233
That letter is so massive and powerful

• Faid
Reply #234
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Faid
Reply #235
Summit is off.

This official White House statement is a masterpiece of passive-aggressive excuse-making.

I can't say for certain who actually penned it.
But the oozing rationalization defense mechanism appears to have Stephen Miller's  DNA all over it.
For some reason, it comes off to me like someone cancelling his subscription to a magazine because their name appeared on a phishing list, but you know, the articles were cool, I dunno, maybe if they sent him another invite...
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #236
unfortunately, this significantly raises guapo's odds that trump will do everything in his power to blow up what's left of the iran deal and the efforts to salvage it.  if he can't have a peace deal as big as obama's, destroying obama's becomes essential.

• Pingu
Reply #237
 :sadyes:

• Pingu
Reply #238
Also, I read a tweet that said the WH released the letter before actually sending it to NK.  So NK heard about it on CNN apparently.

Reply #239
while there were about three dozen foreign journalists in NK. not that they've been known to detain people as hostages or anything.

Reply #240
Thanks for the hostages suckas