Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• So "3 tits" is something evolution cannot do?  Why not?

Topic: Trumpocalypse (Read 115552 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Trumpocalypse
Reply #8900
yeah my reaction to that "mental health tests" thing was very  :unsure:

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #8901
I assume the bill is a joke

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #8902
having another one of those moments of disbelief that this is all real and actually happening and 100% fucking bananas (look at all the video clips in the thread)

Reply #8903
President Good Stable Brains loudly shitting his pants, making all of the journo "wow how presidential" hot takes from yesterday look even dumber than they already looked.

They're all really, really salty about Wolff's book and tried using Trump's performance yesterday, where he didn't say anything explicitly outrageous but demonstrated that he has zero understanding or care of policy, as pushback against the "Trump is mentally unfit" arguments.

Reply #8904
at least this time it's not launching a bunch of missiles that had them in awe.

Reply #8905

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #8906
Cohen rises from his grave to wander the earth weeping.  :gonk:

Reply #8907
President Good Stable Brains loudly shitting his pants, making all of the journo "wow how presidential" hot takes from yesterday look even dumber than they already looked.

They're all really, really salty about Wolff's book and tried using Trump's performance yesterday, where he didn't say anything explicitly outrageous but demonstrated that he has zero understanding or care of policy, as pushback against the "Trump is mentally unfit" arguments.

You'd think they type the words "President Trump" enough times per day for it to sink in that their lovely journalistic professionalism didn't save the country from this historically extreme disaster.

Reply #8908
why is the news media salty about wolff's book?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #8909
why is the news media salty about wolff's book?

They think he's a shitty gossip reporter and are burnt that he's about to get rich from publishing all the dirt they were too scared to publish for fear of 'losing access'.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #8910
He is a shitty gossip reporter who also happened to get some of this crap on tape, but the "wow how presidential" and the "OMG PRETTY KABLOOEY" journalists are fucking garbage.

Reply #8911
According to one report I read, Wolff is a "fart sniffer"

So there's that.

Reply #8912
Dem to introduce 'Stable Genius Act' requiring presidential candidates to take mental exam

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/368087-dem-lawmaker-to-introduce-stable-genius-act-requiring
The legislation faces an uncertain future in the Republican-controlled Congress.
:unsure:

:hmm:

I'm not sure this person understands what Jim Crow literacy tests were.

Reply #8913
clearly they don't
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #8915
fuu
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Faid
Reply #8916
having another one of those moments of disbelief that this is all real and actually happening and 100% fucking bananas (look at all the video clips in the thread)

On topic of yesterday's White House meeting w/members of Congress about immigration, Trump says he received "letters" from news anchors claiming "it was one of the greatest meetings they've ever witnesses.

"They probably wish they didn't send us those letters of congratulations"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Gosh fucking darnit, Billy! Did you just send Trump a letter congratulating him for the immigration meeting?"

"Gee, I'm sorry boss! I just couldn't help it! It was one of the greatest meetings I'd ever witnessed! It was impossible to keep myself from congratulating him!"

"Satan's balls! You know we have explicit Orders to resist, at all costs, the natural urge to praise Trump's Stable Genius! The High Overseer will be absolutely furious!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't have time to think! I was so in awe of that Tremendous meeting, my hands just moved by themselves. Before I knew it I had written the letter, sealed the envelope and mailed it through the Secret Ultra-Fast Illuminati postal service!"

"Well, what's done is done. Damage control and distraction is all that we can do at this point. Call our Dem contacts and ask them to leak something else we can write about- Maybe something from the Fusion GPS testimony?"
  • Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:37:21 PM by Faid
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #8917
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/368404-trump-administration-ends-national-database-for-substance-abuse-mental

Such a tiny program to go after, and there's nothing potentially magnificent to the MAGA crowd about it being axed, especially with the noise about the opioid addiction crisis.  Maybe they could have just replaced "evidenced based" in the program's name?

Reply #8918
MAGAists probably think a mental health registry is the first step towards taking away their guns.

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #8919
MAGAists probably think a mental health registry is the first step towards taking away their guns.
Well, it should be, so they're not out of line in that thinking.

• ksen
Reply #8920

you know they do

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #8921
During that much publicized televised meeting with congressional leaders in the White House, was anyone else struck by Trump's body language? Specifically the tightly crossed arms thing?   I'm curious to know if that communicates to most people what it communicates to me.

"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #8922
didn't watch, but folded arms is "closed" body language, which shows discomfort.  however, discomfort can mean any of several things: insecurity, worry, deception, dislike of the people you're talking to, etc.

• ffejrxx
Reply #8923
didn't watch, but folded arms is "closed" body language, which shows discomfort.  however, discomfort can mean any of several things: insecurity, worry, deception, dislike of the people you're talking to, etc.
in short, closed/crossed arms and leaning back = closed minded

works for most people, but some know how to fake it, i doubt trump is that able

Reply #8924
love 2 tweet against my own policies because I'm a moron who gets all of my information from a cable propaganda network