Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• It would have been absurdity whichever direction I ventured.

Topic: The Trump Kompromat Fact: Whereby we discuss the realness of the piss tape (Read 48006 times) previous topic - next topic

• linus
Re: The Trump Kompromat Theory
Reply #2675
It was probably either this or quit as head of Breitbart.

Reply #2676
Yea he was kissing Mercer's ass. Not Trump's.

• Faid
Reply #2678
No chance in hell they'll let him talk to Mueller. Not without doing everyhting possible to avoid it first.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• nesb
Reply #2679

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen

Reply #2681

Reply #2682
 :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:
 :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:  :pisstape:

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2683
lol totally not surprised but it's amazing to see this in actual testimony:

yeah i'm sure there's nothing to any of this:

Reply #2684

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2685
thank you difi for dropping this during this really fucking boring chicken lecture

Reply #2686
Man, that's a lot of nothingburger.....

Reply #2687

Reply #2688
Crazy news day. It seems to me, fully aware of my biases, that the withholding information by the GOP amounts to treason. By trying to stop the investigation at the point where the evidence of direct collusion is so blatant, aren't they complicit?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2689
If this were my Burn Without Reading kind of screenplay, I'd make Carter Page who was apparently under investigation for espionage for years actually turn out to have agreed to cooperate with the CIA so he could be the alleged voluntary informant that came forward to the FBI according to that testimony. Because I still can't get over how incredibly dumb that guy is.

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #2690
https://www.thedailybeast.com/white-house-official-floated-withdrawing-us-forces-to-please-putin

White House Official Floated Withdrawing U.S. Forces to Please Putin

this Kevin Harrington guy, who is still on the national security council, is friends with Peter Thiel and Michael Flynn, and basically says the cause of all our problems is that we're too mean to russia

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2691
If Peter Thiel literally vanished from the face of the earth today, humanity would be much better off.

Reply #2692
he seems to have largely been sidelined/ignored by Trump since the campaign, at least

Reply #2693
Was Theil originally bankrolled by the Russians? Is he Russian?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #2694
Given his fixation with young blood, he's probably Romanian.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #2695
he seems to have largely been sidelined/ignored by Trump since the campaign, at least

Minor victory.

He legitimately terrifies me. Musk, too, but not nearly as much because he just seems to be a simple idiot about some things with generally not-too-horrifying intentions, though since both are mega billionaires, both have the ability to affect the lives of millions of people as part of some kind of dumb hobby if they feel like it.

But, seriously, Peter Thiel is fucking scary.

Reply #2696
I think they're both terrifying for somewhat different reasons, but it is generally disturbing that people with that much money and power are deciding that we need to move away from ideals of bringing up the quality of life for everyone, and instead deciding that we need to move away from liberal values of human rights and welfare in order to better the lives of the ultra rich.

• ksen
Reply #2698
I think they're both terrifying for somewhat different reasons, but it is generally disturbing that people with that much money and power are deciding that we need to move away from ideals of bringing up the quality of life for everyone, and instead deciding that we need to move away from liberal values of human rights and welfare in order to better the lives of the ultra rich.

How much better can their lives get?

Reply #2699
They want to live forever in space