Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• The Talk Rational forum. It seems like a bunch of dudebros who want to talk about how smart they are, and how ugly women are.

Topic: Keeping tabs on the alt-right (Read 14242 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Keeping tabs on the alt-right
Reply #1225
All I want for Christmas is (((diversity)))

Reply #1226
diversity is a code word for white genocide *eats giant bag of shit*
once someone put a sticker in the department men's room that said "multiculturalism is genocide"  :smith:

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #1227
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Neo-Nazi-Florida-National-Guard-soldier-gets-five-years-in-prison-on-bombmaking-charges_164309905

TAMPA -- The government said Brandon Russell was a dangerous bomb maker who spewed the hateful ideology of Nazis.

But he spoke softly to a federal judge Tuesday.

"I'm sorry for what I have done," Russell, 22, told Senior U.S. District Judge Susan Bucklew. "I take responsibility for what if have done."

Expressing concern about public safety, she ordered him to prison for five years for possessing an unregistered destructive device and unlawfully storing of explosive materials.

The explosives were found May 19, 2017, at a Tampa Palms home that Russell, a self-admitted neo-Nazi leader, shared with three friends. One, Devon Arthurs, is accused of killing the other two, Andrew Oneschuk, 18, and Jeremy Himmelman, 22.

Arthurs, accused of killing his roommates because they disrespected his conversion to Islam, was arrested the day of the killings, after he stormed into a nearby smoke shop and held several people hostage until his surrender, police reported. He told officers he had killed the pair in the apartment, then led them to the bodies.

Outside, police encountered Russell, who was described as hysterical and crying.

In a subsequent search of the property, authorities found bombmaking materials. They said the items belonged to Russell, 21, who was the leader of a small-time neo-Nazi group and was said to admire Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, whose picture Russell kept.

In August, before he pleaded guilty, the FBI obtained copies of several letters Russell intended to be delivered to someone outside the jail, according to court records, including one where he attached a blurb about a 16-year-old Nazi who in 1962 told a judge that "I don't care HOW long you put me in jail, your honor ... as soon as I get out, I will go right back to fight for my White Race and my America!"

Prosecutors also Russell also drew a diagram of how to make an explosive, "which shows his intention to share his knowledge with others," according to court records.

In a second packet of letters, Russell wrote about being visited in jail by one of the Atomwaffen members and drew plans for an "Airborne Leaflet Dropping Device," demonstrating Nazi propaganda falling from the sky.

"Russell is not someone whose arrest and incarceration has caused him to reflect on his conduct or feel remorse," according to court records. "His conduct in this case posed a grave danger to human life, and he has shown that he will continue to be dangerous once released from incarceration."

Reply #1228

I'm sure it's just to raise profile for a forthcoming book and milk the wingnut welfare as much as possible, but it'll be fun to see the courts dunk hard on this.

Reply #1229

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #1230
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

Reply #1231

Reply #1232
Not all heroes wear capes.

• MSG
Reply #1233
braying among the ruins

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #1234
why do American nazis lack chins so appallingly

Reply #1235
why do American nazis lack chins so appallingly
Because they're the master race? 

Reply #1236
one of em also seems to have a bit of a harelip.