if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Re: Omelas: Day 4
Reply #52
i blame MZ
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

Reply #53
Thanks for the game Raven.
Nice work Scum.
I'd only picked nostrum as obviously enjoying herself too much to be town. The others were perfectly blended and invisible.

Reply #54
It's rach's fault mainly

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #55
Thanks for the Game Raven.
Congratulations Scum
Wow, TR town sucks even more than MR town.
Who'da thought that was possible?

I was going to say nostrum was the worst town player I have ever seen and turned out she played very well as scum.
I honestly just thought she was the worst possible town ever...... :sadyes:  :stareicide:
this old world keeps spinning round.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #56
I really really hope to fuck people have got over thinking they can read rach.

Reply #57
Dear God teeth I will never doubt your reads again.

:stuckup:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #58
Thanks for the game Raven.
Nice work Scum.
I'd only picked nostrum as obviously enjoying herself too much to be town. The others were perfectly blended and invisible.

what the whatnow?  I hate being scum! Although, diva and Y.B make great scum buddies and this is the first time I've ever done scum theatre

lol testy, you picked me out so early!  I kinda expect everyone to do that but I was lucky enough to kill people before they realised or get troublemakers like you lynched :)

thanks for game, raven, it was really fun :hug:

I did miss bor posting but then it made it easier for my scum conscience.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #59
Congratulations Scum

I was going to say nostrum was the worst town player I have ever seen and turned out she played very well as scum.
I honestly just thought she was the worst possible town ever...... :sadyes:  :stareicide:

thanks, buddy, I'm glad you read me as town :cheer:

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #60
Congratulations Scum

thanks, buddy, I'm glad you read me as town :cheer:

:sadyes:  I read you as the worst town play ever buddy! :sadyes:

Reply #61
My fault how was it my fault???

I was lynched on D 1

Reply #62
I was wrong about ksen but I was really getting a sinking feeling Nos was scum, glad to know I was right about her. Diva fooled me, so kudos there Diva.

And congrats scumz

Loved the story and Raven did an amazing job of putting this game together <3

Reply #63
I had diva dead to rights and you guys were a bunch of dumbtards, just FYI.

Reply #64
I got called away from the internet, so I missed much of day 3 and all of day 4.  

Thanks for the game, ravenscape.   Good game scum.

Reply #65
BTW Teeh

Gingers DO have souls  :stuckup:

Reply #66
Clearly not

Reply #67
I had diva dead to rights and you guys were a bunch of dumbtards, just FYI.
What tipped you off?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #68
that you're all dumbtards? dunno, that's a thought that has been brewing for ages

Reply #69
I have a soul   :stuckup:

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #70
Not on here you don't rach, this is an atheist forum for strict atheists only.
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #71
One thing I realized that I didn't explain in the game design!

The scum powers (besides neighborize) were designed to help them figure out how to fake claim more than they were designed to find specials that needed killing.  The flower vendor was meant to confound scum tracker results.  

The flavor cop (which they assumed was a rolecop for some reason) told them "Dancer", "Brewer", "Lady with a Flower Basket", etc. The tracks would help them figure out that the vanilla roles referred to people of Omelas that came in multiples, and the specials referred to specific individuals.  The one exception was Timewave's role, which wasn't explicitly mentioned in the story, but could be inferred by the existence of drooz.  I thought that diva claiming dancer-neighborizer might bite her in the butt if town took a good look at other claims/flips.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #72
I was a bit handicapped only speaking in pictures, tbh.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #73
I was a bit handicapped only speaking in pictures, tbh.

Your role was diabolical.  It was actually pretty  safe for you to claim inno child fairly early.  Timewave could jailkeep you with no ill effects in terms of screwing up a special's night actions, which meant he wouldn't be preventing teeth's roleblocks from going through. You couldn't explain yourself totally, but as confirmed town, you wouldn't have to, really. And you could j'accuse! diva (or whoever neighborized you) in pictures and as confirmed town neighborize-ee I think getting your neighbor lynched wouldn't be all that hard.  And your role really was designed to attract a scum neighbor.  It was designed that way both in terms of balance and in terms of the flavor.  Surely if the ones who walk away were ever to return, it would be to rescue the poor child in the basement.

That was balanced by 1) most people at TR not really knowing what to do with the inno child role, and 2) paranoia about being picked off at night once you claimed and the potential huge reward of being able to confirm yourself at lylo/mylo.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #74
You're right. I should have done several things a lot earlier.