Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: We have a kill list

Topic: Norton's Empire: Day 2 (Read 1680 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Norton's Empire: Day 2
Reply #50
I feel guilty about testy being dead. I voted for him. Otoh, getting lynched with just 2 votes on you D1 doesn't seem to indicate more than a terrible D1 accident.

Diva, you are being clunky. And so is rach, but she does those scummy self-preserving things regardless of alignment.

Not seeing the Mike scumminess. He just sounds like he did when he flubbed eog vote a couple games ago, as town.

HOW ARE PPLE SEEING MIKE AS TOWN IDGI

I AM NOW A CAPS GODDESS

Reply #51
Interesting that a potential lynch for today was killed. 

Why tbm? I can see a vig taking him out thinking he's scum,  especially with the dearth of suspects on day 1. Which means we may have had a successful block on a scum  killer

Curious

Why not tbm? He looked like a town player to most of us. I think scum nk'd him, no mystery.

NO HE DIDN'T, YOU WERE THE ONLY 1 WHO THOUGHT SO

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR EVERY1 BOREALIS

Reply #52
Hey, Deadl. I'm not answering for diva but I think a lot of players went the onesie way for Day 1. I put rach @ 2 but even that was an instant-out-of-time thing based on tone and what seems an unusual decline of posts. I'm agreeing with diva there.

We'd all like to hear more from you today.
I'm liking Mz better today despite the trolley on diva. I'm not seeing the Mike thing either and am surprised diva said "heavily". I'm still on-board with our mayor as town and want to think diva would be sneakier and more careful if scum. nostrum did not like my cabal characterisation but it seemed you did?

THANK YOU

okay caps lock off. all I wanted was 1 sane person to talk to

Reply #53
If diva were to marry again I would think it would be to a Calvinist. I'm just sayin'.

I accept your marriage proposal

Reply #54
Interesting that diva has read the end of day 1 wrt mikes posts but never paid attention to who got lynched.

Going to read now.

jfc. testy's lynch isn't even germane to what the heck I am saying, I wasn't a fan of his lynch but didn't have any super strong hits and aden was my strongest 1.

obvsly my red lantern is me trying to reach out to my scum team by letting them know that I am alive cos I got distracted by teeth's for once accurate read on my slot and forgot to tell them on d1 /sarcasm

the red raise the red lantern is me acknowledging that aden gave me a red lantern in the night and it is called a crumb. I wld have preferred to have sat on it for a little bit and let things play through to see what else happened but no, no cos for reasons that don't make sense whatsoever you are voting me instead of trying to SORT me. that isn't my kill, I wld have begged my scumteam to keep teeth alive cos it wld have been way funnier to fool him.

this is why I always think you are scum trying to get me lynched in every freaking game. you put 2 and 2 together and get 46. you can sometimes have good analysis but it seems like it takes you forever to get there, you seem reliant on milling around until the specials tell you what to do.

I think you are still tho so we will see

Hi diva - that post is why I love watching you play mafia.

<3

Reply #55
also it is snowing again

bbl

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #56
She's right, y'all. It is snowing again. I'm watching it on radar. It's a sign.

Reply #57
Too cold where I live for snow:  -2 degree Fahrenheit this morning.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #58
so that's why all the laughing?
Do you know Mike? I went and read again.

diva, you're going to have to unpack it a bit. He sounds cogent, we agree on stuff, he helps with Testy/Teem. Is it his lightning round or something? I'd think the stronger case would still be on rach, not Mike or Deadlokd.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #59
Vote Count
diva: 2 (Magicziggy, Nostrum)

Nightfall is 17 hours 25 minutes from the time of this post.

Reply #60
##VOTE y.b##

• Y.B
Reply #61
Hi guys.

My reads: diva seems like she's either scum or just a bad town player, but I don't want to jump on the bandwagon just yet. I'm getting a veeery faint scum scent from borealis and grit, but nothing strong.

Also rachmarie hasn't posted on this thread yet, would like to hear from her.

Reply #62
Well looks like town is going to have to work hard this game

I did not get bread though

shades of a diffusion of power game on MS these 1 shots.

Anyone have any ideas on how many scumz we are looking for? I figure they are probably fairly weak or also one shot powers.

I am not feeling good about Mike

What are you all seeing in Diva? because I am not seeing it, her game here is different from last round.

The choice of nk is odd.

Diva its not specifically THIS game, it is trying to modify my play for these quicker games they have here instead of the longer games I am used to. First few games I played I was considered scum even though I was town, and everyone stated I talked too much. That was all it was not any one game in particular. Yeah I am playing different than I did in MS because its a different format, still working on learning how to play here and on MR with the much faster day/night phases.

Reply #63
##VOTE  Mike [/s]

Also feeing rather supsicious of the dire wolfy cub

##

Reply #64
uggh tag fail  EBWOP

##VOTE  Mike ##

also feeling suspicious of the dire wolf puppy

Reply #65
Hi guys.

My reads: diva seems like she's either scum or just a bad town player, but I don't want to jump on the bandwagon just yet. I'm getting a veeery faint scum scent from borealis and grit, but nothing strong.

Also rachmarie hasn't posted on this thread yet, would like to hear from her.

Also Mike hasn't posted in this thread yet.

So why single out rach?

Reply #66
umm that is kind of rich coming from you YB I mean I have been pretty busy but I still have posted more than you. Do you have any town reads or just hemming and hawing over those maybe scum reads?

Reply #67
I have spent most of my day NOT writing for a client like I should be, but checking out listings for places to live and emailing or calling or texting people trying to find a place to live.

One just got rented before I could get there. I am really hoping to get something soon though, because I have been staying with my friend and her family for months and taking up her art room and I know she would love to have it back soon.

Mike's entry in the game yesterday pinged my scumdar something fierce though.

Reply #68
Rach there's much you could comment on.

Diva missing that testy got lynched.
Diva posting a pic
Diva being zen in caps.

You focus of the number of scum.

##VOTE rach##

Reply #69
14 degrees F here in Hamburg, NY and no snow its sunny with some clouds.

Reply #70
I figure out scum partly by PoE especially if there are not a lot of super scummy folk sticking out. Hence why I want to figure out the number on the scum team How the he double hockey stick does that make you think I am scum? If I were scum I would KNOW how many there are.

I just got here I have not had a chance to respond to Diva's new posts, I was still working on yesterday's stuffs and what my reads are based on that.

A picture for realz? Dude how does posting a pic make her scumz? Logically that is.

Reply #71
I said it was stuff to talk about. I didn't say it me her scum.

Reply #72
As for the caps lock, well I have seen Diva do that as frustrated town before at MS a number of times, she also will kind of spell words a bit creatively at times especially when she is annoyed.

Reply #73
oh ok corrected , my bad

Reply #74
Considering the reveals are in spoilers I can see someone missing that it was testy that got killed. I did look at the spoiler because I was hoping it was not another special, since teeth turned out to be one :(