Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: you owe it to yourself to at least view the end result of a forum run nearly on your own retarded principles

Topic: Norton's Empire: Day 5 (Read 1197 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Norton's Empire: Day 5
Reply #50
Great game raven, thanks.

Perfect for blowing the cobwebs away.

Bad luck town, but well done scum.  All of you

• Y.B
Reply #51
It was a good game. Thanks raven, and well played, scum.

Also, sorry bo and rach for going quiet - I fell asleep.  :blushing:

I don't think I could have said anything convincing anyway, though.

Reply #52
congratz scum!

ty for the game raven <3. I aske humbly for your permission to use the co-commuter role in a future game cos I thought it was great and I love the role even if we didn't understand it.

I promised myself I was not going to rant anymore but for mz, I am going to make an exception!   :whyyou:

you royally pissed me off this game when you accused me of sending dl a seekrit code. that was NOT a seekrit code or encrypted message, it was a crumb. I asked raven prior to me posting the lantern pic cos my message from her had a lantern in it and I wasn't sure what latitude I had as far as revealing mod communication. raven said it was cool but I never dreamed that some1 wld be silly enough to interpret the lantern post that way. pple ON THIS VERY SITE IN GAMES YOU HAVE BEEN A PART OF have done the exact same thing before so I have zero idea why you suddenly decided to take umbrage with me over it.

you basically accused me of cheating. even if it were the case you bring it up to the game mod privately, it is poor form IMO to use it to try to strengthen your (wrongful) case against me. that grit let it slide considering how I feel about angle-shooting shld have confirmed him as scum, but I am likely the 1 who wld have seen it that way.

grit also claimed joat and from what I understand a joat always has 3 1-shots. a weak doc claim is the easiest claim in the world to fake as scum, and he shld have been lynched when I showed up dead cos who the heck nks a weak investigative over a weak doc. a weak doc can clear some1 as well as protect them, why wld you want a cleared vig running loose with a "cleared" joat who had an unused 1 shot? also grit not using his "sensor" on d1 when d1 is the best time to use it shld have had a lot more scrutiny than it had.

I tried to point out some of these to you, mz, but you poopoo-ed everything I said away. :(

rach shld have had a lot more support for her effort in explaining the roles. I had paranoid niggles in the dead thread so I kind of understand.

I really wish nostrum, rach and I cld have sort of kismet on d2. I know a lot of pple wld disagree with this but I WILL lynch a nonposter anyday, I have lost way too many games because of inactive player. but I don't expect other players to get that.

you played an awesome game rach. it was really great to see you shine.

ahyway its over and done with and all cool and pink lemonade. I do love playing with you guys even if you frustrate the hell out of me <3. a cple of pple have asked to come play on my homesite but good lord, don't shy away from lynching them just cos they are new to the site and don't expect me to be able to read them cos they will play differently on here and it will take awhile to figure them out.

/rant

also to give credit where credit is due, teeth did manage to read me correctly. if he starts to do this on a regular basis I will never forgive y'all.

Reply #53
also grit is a filthy scumzorz just lynch him if what he says doesn't make sense.

fake eta: especially if he starts to agree with mz's raving.
fake eta2: I still wub you mz <3

when is the next game

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #54
...and so once again we see that of course diva is scumoquentoquacious and Testy was right not to trust her and Mz correct to nip it in the bud. Nip it, nip it, nip it. Plus, unAmerican and a lemon pinky.

Plus, pfft, teeth has done this every game for like years and stuff. He solves the game in 10 minutes and then gets too bored to live. You ask anybody.

And diva didn't even read my role flip. I was a 2-shot JOAT. And bo and I use sekrit codes all the time - it's called English. After our championship game with dlgn or whoever, you should have joined our American cause and squashed Mz flat even if raven would haz to godkill you - Y.B hasn't seen one of those yet and we all know it's your job to demon-strate that with the proper flair and Zen-shattering angst. You ask anybody.  <3   :hug:

And, no, don't mistake that hug for girlie sentimentality - that's just me tryin' to get close enough to eat the heart out of your chest.   :dunno: It's what I do.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #55
Nicely played grit.

Somehow it had to be you but I just couldn't build a convincing case. And I did try.

...how about the fact that he was completely scummy :shrug:
That is soooooooo wrong! There was like at least 2% of something else, just like the milk. I'm pretty sure. Why you have to h8? Next game I'm going to eat you first. I'm GLAD I switch my mayor vote from you to diva. GLAD, I say.  <3

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #56
I'm pretty sure I've used two-shot joats before in a game.  Maybe the Star Trek uPick.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #57
thanks for game, raven :)

i enjoyed being emperor and sending love notes
You shld be Emperor and send luv notes every game. I'm just sayin'.  <3

Reply #58
thanks Diva <3

Thanks TW even if you were a dirty rat American   :whyyou:

Reply #59
Also Diva, I almost said something about your flip and how it made more sense than your claim with your report, but I figured it was obvious, but sometimes I forget not everyone here is as familiar with some of the more unusual roles from the wiki.

I guess I should have said something. 

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #60
Yeah that through me off a bit

but I did get one of the scumz  :happydance:

I was telling timewave, not just as subordinate to superior but as son to father as well. "We're all with you, sir, but consider this. We are free. We have a ship, and the means to go where we will. We have escaped permanent exile in San Bernardino [(no, not the Flintstone 'dog')]. You have proven your superior intellect, and defeated the plans of rachmarie. You do not need to de-feet her again."
But timewave, he saiz,  "She tasks me. She tasks me, and I shall have her. I'll chase her round the Moons of the Big Apple and round the Ravenscape Maelstrom and round Oblivion's flames before I give her up! [No one responds.] Prepare to alter course!"
  • Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 09:20:52 AM by grit

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #61
thanks for game, raven :)

i enjoyed being emperor and sending love notes

This was one of my favorite parts of the setup.

I guess I abuse the conventions often enough that nobody in my games thinks "Wait, raven would never give <main character> as a scum safe claim."

I bent the design a little too closely to the historical people this time,

I guess I can get away with it once in a hundred games or so.

Reply #62
I'm pretty sure I've used two-shot joats before in a game.  Maybe the Star Trek uPick.

I wasn't in star trek upick :(

I missed that 1.

so far I haven't seen you use 1, the multi 1 shots so far have not been identified as joat? I may be misremebering. it was a bad assumption on my part but it doesn't change that grit was scumzorz I just had terribad reasons based on an assumption. :embarrassed:

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #63
I was just misunderstood, I tell you. Even rach saw that LD was the true scum. Ships can't help if they're carrying rice or whatever.  :starelol:

Reply #64
Thanks for the game, raven.

Its been a long time since I was on the winning side.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #65
Congrats, scum, and thanks raven.

I feel responsible for losing this game for town. Sorry town. :(

But at least I spotted and kilt Timewave!

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #66
ewe, ewe, flesh eating ewe... :whyyou:
this old world keeps spinning round.

Reply #67
bor you did what you needed you killed scum, problem is for both of us we were dealing with a newbie and a nefarious scheming wolf who is very good at hiding his evil ways.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #68
Congrats, scum, and thanks raven.

I feel responsible for losing this game for town. Sorry town. :(

But at least I spotted and kilt Timewave!
Well, I have to say, I've done extensive research and evaluation and as a perfectly innocent direwolf puppy I'd have to agree, here is where it all went South:

Quote from: grit on January 30, 2018, 07:45:55 PM
I haven't seen bo since she went out in the snow.  Should we be worried?

Quote from: borealis the Canadian Napper
I have come in out of the snow. It was all very tiring and I had to take a nap before making dinner.

You all sound so very much as if you were town, someone please say something outrageously suspicious and trolley-trackable.

@@VOTE timewave@@ cause he never gets to be mayor and why not?

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #69
I nearly lost it when LD voted me mayor :)
this old world keeps spinning round.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #70
Feel free to use the co-commuter role in future games.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #71
Feel free to use the co-commuter role in future games.
I think this mafia role should be called Ambien or Zolpidem for the effect of sleep-driving with the kids.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #72
sooo... TECHNICALLY, nosty was killed by me and it was MZ who got lynched, and both Town rach & Town borealis made it all the way to the end. Overall a vast improvement on MRTown mafia, I'd say.

Reply #73
gg raven
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #74
god fucking dammit I told you all grit was scum