Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Literally so horrible that you have to join forces with child rapists to stop it.

Topic: War with N. Korea, is it inevitable? (Read 2244 times) previous topic - next topic

• MikeS
Re: War with N. Korea, is it inevitable?
Reply #25
Shock and Awe, Part Deux.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen

• ksen
Reply #27
I can see Donarys phoning up the Trident subs and saying one word, "Dracaris".

I'm so glad I live close to a nuclear target.

• ksen
Reply #28

Reply #29
lmao at the leftist dummies who tried to say Trump was the peace/isolationist candidate

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #30

• ksen
Reply #31
I unironically agree.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #32
Eagerly awaiting a Chris Arnade piece full of interviews in Midwestern McDonald's with people who don't give a fuck about the prospect of nuking North Korea so you front row kids better pay attention to what's really important.

Reply #33

• ksen
Reply #34
The closer Mueller comes to handing down some indictments the closer we get to war with North Korea. Other than as a distraction from his legal troubles I don't think Trump gives a crap about North Korea.

• linus
Reply #35

• ksen
Reply #36

• nesb
Reply #37
I'd like to think "fire and fury" was an subconscious allusion to "sound and fury", from Macbeth: "It is a tale / Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury / Signifying nothing."

• ksen
Reply #38
so . . . we can haz 25th amendment solution naow?

Reply #39
constitutional republican democracy produced a leader as qualified as a family run dictatorship

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #40
constitutional republican democracy produced a leader as qualified as a family run dictatorship
Actually not quite as qualified, usually the family sees to it the heir apparent is educated and trained to take the reins when the current leader gives up the ghost. It's in their best interest to do so, if for no other reason than they don't want the country to go broke nor do they want to be at the wrong end of some immature, unseasoned narcissist's fury.
Are we there yet?

Reply #41

Reply #42
But her emails

Reply #43

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Reply #44
The closer Mueller comes to handing down some indictments the closer we get to war with North Korea. Other than as a distraction from his legal troubles I don't think Trump gives a crap about North Korea.
has Kim Jong Un (or w/e) insulted or challenged trump?  that is the determinant of whether trump gives a crap about NK.

Reply #45
Folks,

There is an opportunity here for Trump to improve his polling figures and secure a second term. But, will he go for it?  :devil3:

Hard to say.

D.

Reply #46
has Kim Jong Un (or w/e) insulted or challenged trump?  that is the determinant of whether trump gives a crap about NK.
Yes, with more sabre rattling, of course, like toddlers do.  On the plus side, his administration was finally forced to turn over lots of documents to Mueller.

Reply #47
China is bound to be absolutely thrilled with an Afghanistan-style military adventure right in their backyard. Especially with the US track record of invading countries and leaving behind wonderful stable democracies in a jiffy.

• ksen
Reply #48
I wonder what kinds of flowers the North Koreans will be throwing at our soldiers feet as they deliver freedom to North Korea?

Reply #49
I wonder what kinds of flowers the North Koreans will be throwing at our soldiers feet as they deliver freedom to North Korea?
The kind that blow up?  :/