Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: PZ Myers is a leading biologist

Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (Read 134 times) previous topic - next topic

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Please be good, please be good, please be good!!!

Has an very lol, "epic" poster.

Just watching the first one again. :D

Chris Pratt thinks it will be good. :D
On May 5th the greatest movie in the history of movies is coming. There has never been and will never again be a movie like this. Seriously. Ever heard of Citizen Kane? We're much better. Seriously. Our movie just tested at over one million points. Rotten tomatoes already has it at 234% fresh. #GotGVol2 will win every movie award AND about 39 Olympic gold medals in swimming, gymnastics, the skiiing event with the gun, x games, snowmobiling and everything. It will win the World Cup and about 7 super bowl rings, sorry TOM Brady. This movie will fry your brains and lift your spirits. James Gunn will be elected president of the world. They will add the faces of the guardians to Mount Rushmore for sure. We're gonna get a planet. May 5th will become a national holiday. Everyone will get pregnant. Candy will fall from the sky. Global warming will stop. Dinosaurs will come back to life. Which unlike some movies might tell you, is actually a really good thing. Because they won't flip out and kill people instead they'll be your awesome pets. So basically get your tickets as soon as you can. Don't be the only person on the planet who doesn't see this movie.
Humbly,
Starlord
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• Faid
Re: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Reply #1
No Howard the Duck in the poster. I'm sceptical.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #2
Dave "Truth Detector" Hawkins PhD told me that Faid is a lying scumbag so I had to go back and double check but he's right. There is no Howard the Duck in the poster.

https://youtu.be/BMTUXue9V-U
"If you read my last number of tweets, only one opinion can be formed - that our President, and therefore "leader," is grossly incompetent!"  The Dotard

• ffejrxx
Reply #3
howard the duck was in one of the collectors cages tho

• Faid
Reply #4
Dude there was a whole after-credits scene
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• ffejrxx
Reply #5
yes, but he was also in the middle of the movie

Reply #6
The first one was fun. I'll be watching this.

I need to find a theater here and go see Logan while it's still in theaters....

Reply #7
Me too.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor