Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Planned violence in Berkeley for Trump Tax Day (Read 2163 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Planned violence in Berkeley for Trump Tax Day
Reply #1
Apparently altrightdotcom looks askance at Chapman/stickman for his wavering (and "worse") on the white supremacist front, but aren't willing to disavow him entirely. "Is Based Stick Man Not So Based?"

So why would the "based" stick man cuck on race, making an empirically false claim and alienating a significant proportion of his supporters? Much has recently been revealed about Chapman's personal life after he was doxxed by antifa in an article by the anarchist website It's Going Down. Though allegedly having read Arthur Kemp's fashy two-volume history of the White race, March of the Titans, Chapman has a child with a woman of Asian descent, and it would make sense that advocating civic nationalism is about as far as he can go without alienating her or his progeny.

This poses a strange scenario for those in the Alt-Right, who just several days ago stood toe-to-toe against antifa at Trump rallies across the country. While I agree that it is disheartening to hear the man who ascended to a meme call for the rejection of White interests, we must nevertheless continue to move forward with our uneasy alliance in order to make progress on altering social policy. Ending sanctuary cities, birthright citizenship, and installing a national E-Verify system are just a handful of policies that we can work together with civic nationalists on, and if successful, would put us closer to securing a future for our people.

• RAFH
  • Needs a Life
  • Have a life, already.

Reply #2
Apparently altrightdotcom looks askance at Chapman/stickman for his wavering (and "worse") on the white supremacist front, but aren't willing to disavow him entirely. "Is Based Stick Man Not So Based?"

So why would the "based" stick man cuck on race, making an empirically false claim and alienating a significant proportion of his supporters? Much has recently been revealed about Chapman's personal life after he was doxxed by antifa in an article by the anarchist website It's Going Down. Though allegedly having read Arthur Kemp's fashy two-volume history of the White race, March of the Titans, Chapman has a child with a woman of Asian descent, and it would make sense that advocating civic nationalism is about as far as he can go without alienating her or his progeny.

This poses a strange scenario for those in the Alt-Right, who just several days ago stood toe-to-toe against antifa at Trump rallies across the country. While I agree that it is disheartening to hear the man who ascended to a meme call for the rejection of White interests, we must nevertheless continue to move forward with our uneasy alliance in order to make progress on altering social policy. Ending sanctuary cities, birthright citizenship, and installing a national E-Verify system are just a handful of policies that we can work together with civic nationalists on, and if successful, would put us closer to securing a future for our people.
They are questioning birthright citizenship?

That's basic Constitution. I think that requires more than just 3/4 states approval.

Are these babies so scared of other people?
Are we there yet?

Reply #3

Reply #4
Well that's just fucking alarming.

Reply #5
I dunno. Self-identifying might not work out in their favor for long.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO

Reply #6
What's the problem?  Punch Nazis, etc.  I thought the Resistance was ready to rumble?

Reply #7
What's the problem?  Punch Nazis, etc.  I thought the Resistance was ready to rumble?

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO

Reply #8
Yeah, I expected that. ETA: This has basically been the tone of the entire public conversation on this topic.

Reply #9
no one gets points for saying smuggo bullshit and expecting to get smugsaid sorry

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO

Reply #10
no one gets points for saying smuggo bullshit and expecting to get smugsaid sorry

Well it was pretty smug, but also not wrong.

• Monad
  • Needs a Life

Reply #11
Fucking nazis are getting bolder

• el jefe
  • Needs a Life
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024

Reply #12
I've been toying with the theory that the alt-right (or at least its mainstreamed, lite version) should fizzle now that they've thrown off the imaginary chains of political correctness and realized it didn't change anything.

eta: the motivation here is my impression that the alt-right is basically driven by a sense that Invisible and Insidious forces are holding down the white man.  now they've seen that their their soft racist hero got elected just fine.  and it's becoming clear to people who didn't already realize it that many of his campaign promises are dumb or unachievable for reasons that have nothing to do with the supposed tyranny of political correctness.
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 09:48:23 AM by el jefe

• linus
  • Needs a Life

Reply #13
Quote from: tysixtus date=1492436130 link=msg1=81444
I haven't seen anybody claim resistance to the Trump admin or movement behind it would be easy. Is the point that the chance to punch a nazi should have drawn more people?

Reply #14
I've been toying with the theory that the alt-right (or at least its mainstreamed, lite version) should fizzle now that they've thrown off the imaginary chains of political correctness and realized it didn't change anything.

eta: the motivation here is my impression that the alt-right is basically driven by a sense that Invisible and Insidious forces are holding down the white man.  now they've seen that their their soft racist hero got elected just fine.  and it's becoming clear to people who didn't already realize it that many of his campaign promises are dumb or unachievable for reasons that have nothing to do with the supposed tyranny of political correctness.
No.

Speaking as an external observer, the level of rage being expressed is reminiscent of the sixties. it may get worse before it gets better.

Reply #15

Well it was pretty smug, but also not wrong.
how wild would it be tho if someone said something smugly, sincerely, but also in full knowledge that it was wrong. damn, that's some hypothetical shit right there.

Reply #16
I haven't seen anybody claim resistance to the Trump admin or movement behind it would be easy. Is the point that the chance to punch a nazi should have drawn more people?
the operating principle seems to be that if you like violence against nazis, you should be fine with violence from nazis, but that's so astoundingly wrong and dumb that i'm sure i'm just not getting the amazing point here.

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO

Reply #17

My point is, what were people expecting?  Overt violence is a gift to these people. The left will show up with Airsoft rifles and face masks, these guys will show up with real rifles and motorcycle armor.  It is only a matter of time before there is an actual fucking gun battle.

• el jefe
  • Needs a Life
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024

Reply #18

No.

Speaking as an external observer, the level of rage being expressed is reminiscent of the sixties. it may get worse before it gets better.

trump supporters believed he couldn't win.  they thought an establishment conspiracy using fake news and ballot box shenanigans would prevent it from happening.  that has been disproven.  the barrier they imagined to be holding them back apparently does not exist.  was anything contentious in the 60s based on a figment of anyone's imagination?  and was it dramatically disproven?

Reply #19

My point is, what were people expecting?  Overt violence is a gift to these people.
another thing that is a gift to them: a lack of violent opposition.

no one "expected" nazis to play nice. think harder.

Reply #20
might be difficult for ty

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO

Reply #21
the operating principle seems to be that if you like violence against nazis, you should be fine with violence from nazis, but that's so astoundingly wrong and dumb that i'm sure i'm just not getting the amazing point here.

1) There is  a part of your statement that is childishly easy to demolish, which is that of course we can certainly rely on the left's version of who a Nazi is, right?  Because never do they go overboard with their definitions, right? Never do they start naming everyone who disagrees with them as anything that will stick, be it racist, sexist, etc, right?  Nothing to worry about here, they are perfectly judicial in their naming of the actual enemy and we can all rest comfortably knowing they will stay calm and level headed!

2) Let's forget point number one.  Let's say we can all trust the left's judgement on who is a Nazi. Assuming they get that right, it is not about violence from Nazis being "okay," it is about knowing it is inevitable and, if you're going to go after them with pepper spray, prepare yourself for worse.  It is the height of cry-babby-ness to complain about Nazis using a tactic that the left has legitimized, in this case, violent disruption with the stated goal of causing chaos.

Reply #22
I am just gonna go out on a limb and assume that he fuckers throwing sig heils, wearing swastikas, and calling for ethnic cleansing are probably nazis.

Maybe that's too bold for nuanced thinker "tysixtus"

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO

Reply #23

My point is, what were people expecting?  Overt violence is a gift to these people.
another thing that is a gift to them: a lack of violent opposition.

no one "expected" nazis to play nice. think harder.

Then why are people scandalized that this shit is going on?  Because it sure seems to me that a bunch of children expected something different from what we're seeing now, that's for sure.

• tysixtus
  • SAMURAI DORUGO

Reply #24
I am just gonna go out on a limb and assume that he fuckers throwing sig heils, wearing swastikas, and calling for ethnic cleansing are probably nazis.

Maybe that's too bold for nuanced thinker "tysixtus"

It's nice to see someone has Sentinel's old job.