Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Trump's tax returns (Read 65 times) previous topic - next topic

Trump's tax returns
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/04/16/after-a-day-of-marches-trump-asks-why-people-are-still-talking-about-his-taxes/
Trump asks why people are still talking about his taxes a day after protesters asked for his returns
By John Wagner April 16 at 11:42 AM

President Trump lashed out Sunday at the protesters who took part in marches across the country Saturday to demand that he release his tax returns, declaring on Twitter that "The election is over!"

Trump's comments followed a nationwide Tax March that drew thousands of people in dozens of cities on the country's traditionally recognized deadline to file taxes, April 15.

As a candidate, Trump declined to voluntarily release his tax returns -- a practice followed by other presidential hopefuls since the 1970s -- claiming he couldn't do so because he was under audit. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton hammered him on the subject.

I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?

-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2017

Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!

-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 16, 2017

"I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican -- easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?" Trump said in one tweet Sunday morning.

In another, he suggested that someone "should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday," adding: "The election is over!"
so, what do you all suppose is in them that he is so clearly unhappy to share?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• MikeS
  • Needs a Life

Re: Trump's tax returns
Reply #1
shenanigans

Re: Trump's tax returns
Reply #2
I see