Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• You are to stupid what Mozart is to music.

Topic: Humanity scores another win in their war against Cecil the Lion (Read 46 times) previous topic - next topic

• ksen
Humanity scores another win in their war against Cecil the Lion
http://www.salon.com/2017/07/20/cecil-the-lion-son-xanda-killed/

One of Cecil the lion's sons, Xanda, was killed by trophy hunters in Zimbabwe after wandering just outside the protected Hwange National Park, according to the Guardian.

Six years old and reportedly a father to cubs himself, Xanda was killed in similar fashion to his father was in 2015 -- a event that caused a global stir. The trophy hunt had been put together by private hunter Richard Cooke, the Guardian reported. However, the names of his clients, who could have paid tens of thousands of dollars to participate, have not yet been released.

I don't know who Cecil pissed off but I hear an expedition is being assembled for next summer to go into the park and salt Cecil the Lion's lands.

• Faid
Re: Humanity scores another win in their war against Cecil the Lion
Reply #1
Cecil and Xanda's remaining descendants may be spared their sires' fate if they publicly renounce their rights as heirs, go into exile and don the cloth.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.