Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: A Republic of Glitter

Topic: Vertebrates; Misc. (Read 174 times) previous topic - next topic

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Vertebrates; Misc.

A thread for the 'brates who, while awesome, aren't quite worthy of a dedicated thread.

"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Re: Vertebrates; Misc.
Reply #1
Peace Frog Out

"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #2

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #3
Always one.

(original long horse thread one of the rare really funny things found at reddit. geraffes!)

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #4
snekpack:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #5
cute snek!

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #6

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #7

Reply #8
Guessing it was a fairly young cougar?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #9
Guessing it was a fairly young cougar?

Not necessarily. It seemed quite aware the skunk had weapons - I don't think the skunk actually sprayed, just threatened, since it was bold enough to actually pursue the cougar. They don't want to spray unless they have to because it takes time to replenish the musk reservoir. I think if the skunk had sprayed it would have been running away from the cat, and the cat would have showed obvious signs having been sprayed - rubbing its face, etc. I'd bet it had been sprayed before this encounter though.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #10

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #11

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #12
Fish: