Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Economics of "Saving Agriculture" (Thereby Saving the World) (Read 85637 times) previous topic - next topic

• davesgoats
  • goatschwitz prisoner

Re: Economics of "Saving Agriculture" (Thereby Saving the World)
Reply #20900
omg the little goat comforting the  weeping other little goat. :magical:

Why put the bunnies with the goats?  Because that's  closer to how they are in nature.

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #20901
And then of course there's the perfect milk ... fatty acid is balanced perfectly, not way out of whack like store milk ...
  ::)

First, what are your criteria for "perfectly balanced fatty acid"?
Second, what is your method for judging a particular milk sample with respect to those criteria?

:icare:
^^^^^  Dave?
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #20902
 :smith: Vox, I'm sure he's getting his milk tested at the local ag department these days,  eh Davey?
Guys.  TRUTH MATTERS.   Absolute.  Fucking.  Truth.    Not 90% truth and 10% lie.  Not 95 and 15.  Not 99 and 1.  100% truth. Needs to be our goal.   Without that as our goal, society will crumble.

Reply #20903
And then of course there's the perfect milk ... fatty acid is balanced perfectly, not way out of whack like store milk ...
  ::)

First, what are your criteria for "perfectly balanced fatty acid"?
Second, what is your method for judging a particular milk sample with respect to those criteria?

:icare:
^^^^^  Dave?
Careful, dave may put you on ignore if you keep asking him to address raised points. Speaking of:

Dave,
Since dave has stated he's intentionally ignoring me rather than answering questions, I'll start using spoiler tags for everyone else's benefit.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Bump #9
Dave thinks trump going golfing every weekend at the cost of millions to US tax payers is brilliant 8d chess because during one of those golf outings he met with Xi Jinping. But:

1. Xi Jinping hates golf. Meeting at a golf course doesn't seem to have much utility.
2. Xi Jinping seems to be a communism true believer, apparently living out that ideology through his education and earlier governorship. Grandiose expressions of inequality are unlikely to be particularly convincing to him.
3. Xi Jinping's arguably best known pushes have been against corruption and use of state power for personal enrichment. Using his state visit and Trump's position for trump's own financial enrichment is unlikely to be impressive to him.

But let's set aside all that. All of the golf trips I proposed relocating to Camp David could be the non head of state meeting ones.

Again, Xi Jinping would likely not be swayed by trumps grandstanding for the above reasons, and most of trumps vacations to mar-a-lago didn't include meetings with heads of states. Is Trump golfing, while not meeting any heads of states, a better use of money than having a Chemical Safety Board to investigate major chemical incidents?

Reply #20904

Dave, what's your perspective of DaveGoat's posts?  You seem to think that expressing opinions that differ from your own are manipulative or bullying, so how are you struck by this creative approach toward evoking empathy?
Guys.  TRUTH MATTERS.   Absolute.  Fucking.  Truth.    Not 90% truth and 10% lie.  Not 95 and 15.  Not 99 and 1.  100% truth. Needs to be our goal.   Without that as our goal, society will crumble.

• JonF
  • Needs a Life

Reply #20905
Crazy Russian Hacker: DIY Rocket Stove Out of Cans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQFY00W06v8
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #20906
He still hasn't answered my query about how his goats are doing and when they are due....

Reply #20907
He still hasn't answered my query about how his goats are doing and when they are due....
Well

The gestation period for goats is generally from 148 to 152 days with an average of 150 days. The gestation calculator uses 150 days from breeding date.
When did he send them for freshening? December?

Reply #20908

How are Polly and Betsy doing, Dave?  They must be due around now, yes?
They are doing great.  Due about the end of May I'm guessing.  I should have bred them sooner but you know ... those "round tuits" and all.  I was very apprehensive about becoming a dairy farmer about this time last year (I got them on April 15, 2016) but I'm so glad I took the plunge.  It's been great from so many angles ... perfect milk ... a chance to practice everything I've been taught in Regenerative Ag ... daily hilarity ... something fun to do with my daughter ... pasture improvement ... conversation piece with neighbors and fellow church members ... even some bonding with my kids and ex-wife!  I have more confidence than ever now to go ahead and get a dairy cow if I can just work out the breeding part ... if I can pull that off, my annual food calorie production will hit something like 2 million and I will feel like I have finally arrived at being a Real Regen Producer ... not just an activist.

Inb4
Pingu is a lying manipulative bitch who is constantly bragging about how smart she is
 :v:

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #20909

How are Polly and Betsy doing, Dave?  They must be due around now, yes?
They are doing great.  Due about the end of May I'm guessing.  I should have bred them sooner but you know ... those "round tuits" and all.  I was very apprehensive about becoming a dairy farmer about this time last year (I got them on April 15, 2016) but I'm so glad I took the plunge.  It's been great from so many angles ... perfect milk ... a chance to practice everything I've been taught in Regenerative Ag ... daily hilarity ... something fun to do with my daughter ... pasture improvement ... conversation piece with neighbors and fellow church members ... even some bonding with my kids and ex-wife!  I have more confidence than ever now to go ahead and get a dairy cow if I can just work out the breeding part ... if I can pull that off, my annual food calorie production will hit something like 2 million and I will feel like I have finally arrived at being a Real Regen Producer ... not just an activist.

Inb4
Pingu is a lying manipulative bitch who is constantly bragging about how smart she is
 :v:

Thanks tsg.  I had looked, but still hadn't found the response.  Glad to have seen it now.

Reply #20910
Another abandoned thread.

Throw it on the pile with the rest. :yes: