Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Pendaric doesn't work here

Topic: Karl Popper and the Demarcation of Science (Read 3754 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Karl Popper and the Demarcation of Science
Reply #700
No. That's just "carbon" transfer between the two backing pages.
That wouldn't explain it actually as the carbonless copy paper doesn't transfer like that.

I was still in error though. I inspected closer and it doesn't quite match up. probably another carbonless copy it appears to be from a different check that's similarly dated.

Reply #701
Don't even need to faff around with cheques. You can just use credit card.
https://ncse.secure.force.com/donate?UnitPrice1=100

And, if you donate more than $40, you get a year's membership to their newsletter. :D
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• Faid
Reply #702
Dave clearly stated that he does not intend to pay them. Pretends he kept his side by just mailing the check, believe it or not.

He's a welcher and doesn't care. Sad!
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #703
Dave is a peach.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #704
"You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that."