Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: A novel

Topic: Karl Popper and the Demarcation of Science (Read 3831 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Karl Popper and the Demarcation of Science
Reply #700
No. That's just "carbon" transfer between the two backing pages.
That wouldn't explain it actually as the carbonless copy paper doesn't transfer like that.

I was still in error though. I inspected closer and it doesn't quite match up. probably another carbonless copy it appears to be from a different check that's similarly dated.

Reply #701
Don't even need to faff around with cheques. You can just use credit card.
https://ncse.secure.force.com/donate?UnitPrice1=100

And, if you donate more than $40, you get a year's membership to their newsletter. :D
"That which can be asserted with evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." (Dave Hawkins)

• Faid
Reply #702
Dave clearly stated that he does not intend to pay them. Pretends he kept his side by just mailing the check, believe it or not.

He's a welcher and doesn't care. Sad!
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #703
Dave is a peach.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #704
"If you read my last number of tweets, only one opinion can be formed - that our President, and therefore "leader," is grossly incompetent!"  The Dotard