Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Hello, Ryan Here (Read 227 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello, Ryan Here
What's up guys.

I come from a gaming forum.  It is pretty cool there, but I find I get trolled a lot.  It is the only old school forum a really knew about, so I asked them if there were any other forums.  This site came up, so I registered.

I haven't looked around much to be honest, but I did look at some of the names of the forums.  I just want a place where I can come and talk about a variety of topics, with minimal trolling.

Am I in the right place?

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Re: Hello, Ryan Here
Reply #1
What's up guys.

I come from a gaming forum.  It is pretty cool there, but I find I get trolled a lot.  It is the only old school forum a really knew about, so I asked them if there were any other forums.  This site came up, so I registered.

I haven't looked around much to be honest, but I did look at some of the names of the forums.  I just want a place where I can come and talk about a variety of topics, with minimal trolling.

Am I in the right place?

Sorry, there is a lot of trolling here.  But welcome anyway!

• MikeB

Reply #2
What's up guys.

Am I in the right place?
What's the gaming forum?  I was active in the Zdoom forum for quite a few years, used to edit maps and play quite a bit of deathmatch via Zdaemon and Unreal Tournament.

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

Reply #3
I just want a place where I can come and talk about a variety of topics, with minimal trolling.

Am I in the right place?

LOL

:welcome:

Reply #4
Sock guesses start now

• MikeB

Reply #5
Sock guesses start now
I'm on board.  Why the heck would someone in a gaming forum recommend TR?

• nesb

Reply #6
Hello Ryan. If you're into friendly discussions about cutting-edge goat farming methods, then I think you'll find TR is the place for you.

• Old Dan

Reply #7
we got at least 2 cat gif threads, son