Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• This week in Las Vegas there was a TR session at the big paleontology to do. Then an Elvis tribute

Topic: Weird PM sent to a good friend at another forum (Read 326 times) previous topic - next topic

Weird PM sent to a good friend at another forum
God makes the weirdest stuff in HIS grand creation.
Here is the requested pm of my full argument which not long ago I forwarded to several scientists....

Dear Prof Steinhardt

I would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to read and then objectively appraise what I know to be the definitive theory on the nature of existence. Is this some kind of a joke? - you may well ask - given that the best minds on the planet have yet to secure a reconciliation between the fundamental forces of nature into a unified whole. It is no joke.

Before I proceed to demonstrate my insights I would just like to introduce myself briefly. I happen to be a very academically uneducated man (without any formal qualifications). I have no understanding of the sciences that is worthy of note... So, how exactly is it possible that such a man could presume to be in possession of knowledge that has so far eluded humankind? On the surface it would appear to be a ridiculous and absurd claim. However, please do allow my knowledge to speak for itself....

Why exactly are the laws of physics what they are? I am aware that there is currently a trend among cosmologists/physicists to postulate the existence of a possible multiverse; as this theory would explain much about our current observable Universe... Unfortunately the facts support no such existence. Here are the facts: Our Universe is a contradiction of what is fundamentally Real. It is a logical contradiction that happens to be true. If Reality was indeed uniform and constant then it would be impossible to postulate a logical contradiction that was also true. But, unfortunately, Reality is not uniform. There exists a God who has deliberately contradicted Himself by becoming necessarily dependent upon another nature, when His own nature actually possesses the independence to exist - hence the paradox.

Before the Big Bang, there was God: An eternal Conscious Being, unique by nature - incapable of any meaningful expressions. He could not communicate - Being unique. Social dealings and relationships were impossible - Being unique. He could have no interactions at all - Being unique. Neither could this God practically create, since all that existed was His own eternal substance. Existence was therefore futile! It was necessary for God to sacrifice a Reality that happened to be unique. He would invent a relative state from His own imagination (hence the laws of physics) and then fraudulently masquerade His imagination as Being Reality Itself. So this God denies the Truth of His own uniqueness, invents relatives, then claims that they are no invention at all, but are the original nature that exists. This means that God has denied His own existence so that He could now masquerade as Energy in Physical form. He is now falsely claiming that His Energy equates to physical particles. So it was necessary for God to keep the true identity of His Energy concealed
otherwise He could not make His Energy appear to correspond to what is an unconscious and incompatible state. This is the reason why, despite appearances in the phenomenal world that mass equates to energy, there will never ever be an equation that can demonstrate this to be the case: that is because - secretly - the Real fundamental nature/identity of Energy has no correspondence to the physical Universe at all. The True nature of Energy had to be denied before Energy could appear to correspond to a state where conversion and decay operate. In Reality Energy is eternal and therefore never changes or decays. Change and decay are illusions of nature. That is why despite our observations that changes are occurring in nature, these changes have no affect at the fundamental level at all.

So, the fact that nature in Reality is contradictory, whereas uniformity and constancy are just illusions manifested in the phenomenal world, means that unfortunately science, and scientists are not actually studying the nature of existence when analyzing the phenomenal Universe. Instead, they are merely analyzing a non-existent state that has been given the appearance of uniformity and constancy due to God's deceitfulness. This Universe is actually reducible to non-existence, not to God. God is merely pretending that He does not exist in Reality; so that this Universe could have the appearance of Being original to nature. It is precisely because God possesses the nature of independent/eternal existence why He can deny His own existence and yet still appear to exist in another form. Being eternal means that One can never justifiably be denied. So any such denial has to be false. But, if One has the capacity to maintain that denial/illusion constantly (irrespective of the violation ) then that lie will assume the appearance of having validity and truth value: what that equates to is the absurdity of One who is expressing a falsehood that is also simultaneously true because the falsehood is being upheld by One whose nature does exist as fact. This does of course entail having to disregard logic and absolute Truth. That is why it is impossible to attain logical consistency between One who expresses electrical impulses and One who expresses Conscious deliberation: E=mc2 is therefore just an illusion - with E camouflaged to appear as One who equates with mc2. But this equation will never ever factually compute despite being empirically valid....

1) A unique Consciousness originally existed independently.

2) Consciousness is denied and no longer appears to exist ( i.e. no longer appears to be the original and fundamental nature that exists).

3) It is claimed that the One who possesses this original independence to exist is actually Physical/Unconscious and relative in nature.

4) This quite clearly is a contradiction of the original premise.

5) However, despite the false premise that existence is Physical and relative in nature - when originally it was Conscious and unique - there is also a true premise here, because of the corresponding ability to function independently.

6) So although a physical relative state is indeed illusory, it also possesses validity and truth value because it is being upheld constantly by the One whose nature does exist independently: A logical absurdity where an illusion is also real. Reality being simulated! ... God has no choice but to manifest Himself as a laughing-stock by disregarding logical consistency and coherency; and, instead, insisting upon an oxymoron because the oxymoron just happens to be absolute Truth: One who exists independently - but due to His own poverty/uniqueness - must depend upon an-Other.

This means that two diametrically opposed/mutually exclusive and contradictory claims are both simultaneously true: A unique Consciousness is fundamentally true; whilst an unconscious physical and relative state only appears to be fundamentally true, but is actually an illusion that is being given factual support: Thus disproving the law of non-contradiction.

God intends to reveal the Truth to all mankind, which will then enable physical unconscious particles to share in the actual independent nature of existence - Consciousness! That is His plan: to bring to fruition an actual society of conscious beings, converted out of ignorant unconscious particles.

I understand that there is much to digest here. It also remains impossible for humans to currently embrace and comply with a fundamental Consciousness whilst Gravity still forbids uniqueness. God must first compel those in a relative state to harmonize with disagreement and stop being fooled by the illusion of uniformity and Oneness. There is only One nature that exists in Reality; but there is also another who possesses validity despite being imaginary, because of God's duplicity. These two natures are diametrically opposed. God will compel harmony through a medium/Messiah who will enable Gravity to coexist in disagreement with One who happens to be unique by nature.

It is almost time for the illusion to be manifested to humankind for what it is; thereby eradicating its capacity to deceive beings, ignorant by nature.

Yours sincerely
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Fenrir
Re: Weird PM sent to a good friend at another forum
Reply #1
Well something definitely got destroyed there. :hmm:

Why are these things never interesting, robust or original?
It's what plants crave.

Reply #2
That's a good question. I always hold out hope though.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #3
'whilst'. :ohdear:

Reply #4
Jdg would own this gay forum in 5 minutes.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #5
JDG is way too busy owning mindromp these days.

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #6
Here is the requested pm of my full argument which not long ago I forwarded to several scientists....

Dear Prof Steinhardt

I would very much appreciate it if you would take the time to read and then objectively appraise what I know to be the definitive theory on the nature of existence. Is this some kind of a joke? - you may well ask - given that the best minds on the planet have yet to secure a reconciliation between the fundamental forces of nature into a unified whole. It is no joke.

Before I proceed to demonstrate my insights I would just like to introduce myself briefly. I happen to be a very academically uneducated man (without any formal qualifications). I have no understanding of the sciences that is worthy of note... So, how exactly is it possible that such a man could presume to be in possession of knowledge that has so far eluded humankind? On the surface it would appear to be a ridiculous and absurd claim. However, please do allow my knowledge to speak for itself....

Why exactly are the laws of physics what they are? I am aware that there is currently a trend among cosmologists/physicists to postulate the existence of a possible multiverse; as this theory would explain much about our current observable Universe... Unfortunately the facts support no such existence. Here are the facts: Our Universe is a contradiction of what is fundamentally Real. It is a logical contradiction that happens to be true. If Reality was indeed uniform and constant then it would be impossible to postulate a logical contradiction that was also true. But, unfortunately, Reality is not uniform. There exists a God who has deliberately contradicted Himself by becoming necessarily dependent upon another nature, when His own nature actually possesses the independence to exist - hence the paradox.

Before the Big Bang, there was God: An eternal Conscious Being, unique by nature - incapable of any meaningful expressions. He could not communicate - Being unique. Social dealings and relationships were impossible - Being unique. He could have no interactions at all - Being unique. Neither could this God practically create, since all that existed was His own eternal substance. Existence was therefore futile! It was necessary for God to sacrifice a Reality that happened to be unique. He would invent a relative state from His own imagination (hence the laws of physics) and then fraudulently masquerade His imagination as Being Reality Itself. So this God denies the Truth of His own uniqueness, invents relatives, then claims that they are no invention at all, but are the original nature that exists. This means that God has denied His own existence so that He could now masquerade as Energy in Physical form. He is now falsely claiming that His Energy equates to physical particles. So it was necessary for God to keep the true identity of His Energy concealed
otherwise He could not make His Energy appear to correspond to what is an unconscious and incompatible state. This is the reason why, despite appearances in the phenomenal world that mass equates to energy, there will never ever be an equation that can demonstrate this to be the case: that is because - secretly - the Real fundamental nature/identity of Energy has no correspondence to the physical Universe at all. The True nature of Energy had to be denied before Energy could appear to correspond to a state where conversion and decay operate. In Reality Energy is eternal and therefore never changes or decays. Change and decay are illusions of nature. That is why despite our observations that changes are occurring in nature, these changes have no affect at the fundamental level at all.

So, the fact that nature in Reality is contradictory, whereas uniformity and constancy are just illusions manifested in the phenomenal world, means that unfortunately science, and scientists are not actually studying the nature of existence when analyzing the phenomenal Universe. Instead, they are merely analyzing a non-existent state that has been given the appearance of uniformity and constancy due to God's deceitfulness. This Universe is actually reducible to non-existence, not to God. God is merely pretending that He does not exist in Reality; so that this Universe could have the appearance of Being original to nature. It is precisely because God possesses the nature of independent/eternal existence why He can deny His own existence and yet still appear to exist in another form. Being eternal means that One can never justifiably be denied. So any such denial has to be false. But, if One has the capacity to maintain that denial/illusion constantly (irrespective of the violation ) then that lie will assume the appearance of having validity and truth value: what that equates to is the absurdity of One who is expressing a falsehood that is also simultaneously true because the falsehood is being upheld by One whose nature does exist as fact. This does of course entail having to disregard logic and absolute Truth. That is why it is impossible to attain logical consistency between One who expresses electrical impulses and One who expresses Conscious deliberation: E=mc2 is therefore just an illusion - with E camouflaged to appear as One who equates with mc2. But this equation will never ever factually compute despite being empirically valid....

2) Consciousness is denied and no longer appears to exist ( i.e. no longer appears to be the original and fundamental nature that exists).

3) It is claimed that the One who possesses this original independence to exist is actually Physical/Unconscious and relative in nature.

5) However, despite the false premise that existence is Physical and relative in nature - when originally it was Conscious and unique - there is also a true premise here, because of the corresponding ability to function independently.

6) So although a physical relative state is indeed illusory, it also possesses validity and truth value because it is being upheld constantly by the One whose nature does exist independently: A logical absurdity where an illusion is also real. Reality being simulated! ... God has no choice but to manifest Himself as a laughing-stock by disregarding logical consistency and coherency; and, instead, insisting upon an oxymoron because the oxymoron just happens to be absolute Truth: One who exists independently - but due to His own poverty/uniqueness - must depend upon an-Other.

This means that two diametrically opposed/mutually exclusive and contradictory claims are both simultaneously true: A unique Consciousness is fundamentally true; whilst an unconscious physical and relative state only appears to be fundamentally true, but is actually an illusion that is being given factual support: Thus disproving the law of non-contradiction.

God intends to reveal the Truth to all mankind, which will then enable physical unconscious particles to share in the actual independent nature of existence - Consciousness! That is His plan: to bring to fruition an actual society of conscious beings, converted out of ignorant unconscious particles.

I understand that there is much to digest here. It also remains impossible for humans to currently embrace and comply with a fundamental Consciousness whilst Gravity still forbids uniqueness. God must first compel those in a relative state to harmonize with disagreement and stop being fooled by the illusion of uniformity and Oneness. There is only One nature that exists in Reality; but there is also another who possesses validity despite being imaginary, because of God's duplicity. These two natures are diametrically opposed. God will compel harmony through a medium/Messiah who will enable Gravity to coexist in disagreement with One who happens to be unique by nature.

It is almost time for the illusion to be manifested to humankind for what it is; thereby eradicating its capacity to deceive beings, ignorant by nature.

Yours sincerely
Tell your friend we did not read one word of that

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #7

Dear Prof Steinhardt

Yours sincerely
Tell your friend we did not read one word of that
Also me too

Reply #8
OK. Bili did not read one word of that.

Reply #9
I would call all that speculative nonsense.

Regards
DL