Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Hi (Read 530 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi
Hi,

I'm Iggy, I like long walks on the beach. Complex Specified Information, and going directly downwind faster then the wind.

My turn-offs include shitting in a bucket and torturing goats.

I used to hang out at AtBC but the tard mines dried up and the only one left to laugh at is Gary Gaulin and that became a lot less fun when it became apparent he was mentally ill and not just a Tard.

For some reason I found the old TR due to the Cart threads and I lurked the hell out of those for a while, but by the time I got caught up they were mostly dead.  :(

About a week ago I came back for no apparent reason and found the new board all shiny and newish. I found a thread where the saintly fe...er, Pingu, who's work I have admired on Uncommon Descent and her own blog, was cursing the hell out of some guy who I soon discover is the legendary tard AFDave. <3  After the thin soup that AtBC has become lately the spectacle of  Pingu breaking her dainty ladylike foot off in AFDave's ass is just too good to ignore, so I start devouring the "I shit in a bucket in the woods to save the planet and so should you" thread. It did not disappoint. I have watched Pingu explain basic math to creationists, but I never thought I would ever witness her and others (Hi all) explaining to a ostensibly grown why literally shitting into a bucket in a hay bale hovel will not save the planet from over-grazing. It's why the internet was created. Well that and cat pictures and pron.

So thank you to Pingu, Testy Calibrate, RAFH, Faid, Borealis  and all the others on that thread for so much amusement. If I ever have anything insightful to say I'll be sure to jump in.
Your biggest problem in life is you base your belief systems on assumptions rather than on logic and evidence.  -Dave Hawkins, Slayer of Irony Meters

Re: Hi
Reply #1
Welcome to TR!

Nice intro, and I hope you find more than the Dave Show to interest you here.

Reply #2
Hi Iggy. Welcome to TR.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Fenrir
  • Needs a Life

Reply #3
Hi Iggy. Welcome to TR.
It's what plants crave.

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

Reply #4
Welcome to TR!

We all hope for that, regrettably that's about all we have.

• davesgoats
  • goatschwitz prisoner

Reply #5
Why put the bunnies with the goats?  Because that's  closer to how they are in nature.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Needs a Life
  • Ridiculous Callipygous

Reply #6

"You know what uranium is, right? It's this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that."

• MikeS
  • Needs a Life

Reply #7
Welcome to TR!

Welcome Iggy, from someone who shared the Creator God Hypothesis a decade ago at AtBC (I was Mike PSS).

That and the slow motion train wreck we call Trumpocolypse, although it's more a one-way discussion.

Reply #8

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are

Reply #9
Better than Spiderman?

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #10
Do you like the tides?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #11
Welcome to TR!

Welcome Iggy, from someone who shared the Creator God Hypothesis a decade ago at AtBC (I was Mike PSS).

That and the slow motion train wreck we call Trumpocolypse, although it's more a one-way discussion.

Oh yeah! You were the instigator of the infamous Tardigraph, where Dave just put a bunch of data points on a graph he didn't understand to show you could get any data you wanted out of it.  That was the first time I ever really understood that creationists aren't just people with bad information who will change their minds if you show them good information. *wipes eye* Good times.
Your biggest problem in life is you base your belief systems on assumptions rather than on logic and evidence.  -Dave Hawkins, Slayer of Irony Meters

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.

Reply #12
Hi, Iggy. Are you ready for the end of days?

Reply #13
I am totally ready for the Beginning of Nights.

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.

Reply #14

Oh good! May your death come swiftly.

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.

Reply #15

Oh good! May your death come swiftly.

Memento mori, vanitas, etc.
  • Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:52:32 PM by Spode

• Old Dan

Reply #16
Howdy, pardner! I aint participated much in the Cart threads etc,, back on old TR, I'd see somethin silly in the PostSpy , and sometimes I'd poke a lil fun at it, but I never really followed 'em. Since ya like cats, check out our Embassy, yer gonna have fun.

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #17
that became a lot less fun when it became apparent he was mentally ill and not just a Tard.
Welcome to the internet.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭