Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: it's as if at least two distinct groups of people who have diametrically opposed points of view with completely incompatible underlying assumptions are having an argument. Oh, and for added fun, everyone here seems to believe that everyone else is a disingenuous prick or a complete retard.

Topic: FX Spamming (Read 1230 times) previous topic - next topic

• MikeS
Re: FX Spamming
Reply #75
"Testy Calibrate:  Day 5":  Notice some growth in my abdomen ...  not hungry but still have cravings for ... ummm ... something like meat ice cream or "smooth" meat.

"Testy Calibrate:  Day 12":  Friend came over drinking a smoothie (smoothie, smooth, ssssssmmmmoooouuuttthhh, bbbllllrrrrr).
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz ...  HUH?!?!?!  Why is a dead, half blended squirrel doing on my kitchen counter?!?!   Uuugghhh (uuugghhh, bbblllaaarrrggghhh).

"Testy Calibrate:  Day 19":  aaarrhghgg0odfhoihiopeyuhdjlnvjuye78goewghu  CCCCCcccccttthhhtthththththutuuututuuutullllllulluldl;aulululululu ... aa  aaaaaaraAAAAARrkakrrrhhhhahgghgghghghg

Reply #76
I'm afraid you might be right.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #77
I think if you have the right mindset is kinda fun to fight your cravings and to look at the fight as a challenge. Getting into the "right mindset" isn't easy though

Reply #78
Yeah. That's definitely how I'm approaching it.

Reply #79
I know I have seen vegan creamer in the store but I don't recall what it was made with. 

Soy and hate.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #80
Soy is hate.

Reply #81
I'm on day 7. The only thing that has proven difficult is basically remembering what I can't eat at the grocery store. I've almost bought several incarnations of legumes.

But last night, a beautiful spring night after a beautiful spring day, my wife and I were sitting on the deck and I'd made a nice fire and I walked to the liquor cabinet to pour us a drink before I remembered that alcohol is prohibited. There was a weird moment there but I salvaged it by making mint tea from a mint harvest last week that was already nice and dry. Is it a contradiction to call it fresh mint tea? I dunno but dried leaves make way better tea than wet leaves.

Reply #82
idk who bart is, though in my experience with dieting it becomes habitual after about a month, then it's easy.

the key is to make sure it's a fairly healthy diet plan, if you are not careful you could hurt yourself and lose a lot of progress.
http://talkrational.org/index.php/topic,437.0.html   :hmm:
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins