Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Where everybody votes on every last fucking thing.

Topic: FX Spamming (Read 1305 times) previous topic - next topic

• MikeS
Re: FX Spamming
Reply #75
"Testy Calibrate:  Day 5":  Notice some growth in my abdomen ...  not hungry but still have cravings for ... ummm ... something like meat ice cream or "smooth" meat.

"Testy Calibrate:  Day 12":  Friend came over drinking a smoothie (smoothie, smooth, ssssssmmmmoooouuuttthhh, bbbllllrrrrr).
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz ...  HUH?!?!?!  Why is a dead, half blended squirrel doing on my kitchen counter?!?!   Uuugghhh (uuugghhh, bbblllaaarrrggghhh).

"Testy Calibrate:  Day 19":  aaarrhghgg0odfhoihiopeyuhdjlnvjuye78goewghu  CCCCCcccccttthhhtthththththutuuututuuutullllllulluldl;aulululululu ... aa  aaaaaaraAAAAARrkakrrrhhhhahgghgghghghg

Reply #76
I'm afraid you might be right.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #77
I think if you have the right mindset is kinda fun to fight your cravings and to look at the fight as a challenge. Getting into the "right mindset" isn't easy though

Reply #78
Yeah. That's definitely how I'm approaching it.

Reply #79
I know I have seen vegan creamer in the store but I don't recall what it was made with. 

Soy and hate.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #80
Soy is hate.

Reply #81
I'm on day 7. The only thing that has proven difficult is basically remembering what I can't eat at the grocery store. I've almost bought several incarnations of legumes.

But last night, a beautiful spring night after a beautiful spring day, my wife and I were sitting on the deck and I'd made a nice fire and I walked to the liquor cabinet to pour us a drink before I remembered that alcohol is prohibited. There was a weird moment there but I salvaged it by making mint tea from a mint harvest last week that was already nice and dry. Is it a contradiction to call it fresh mint tea? I dunno but dried leaves make way better tea than wet leaves.

Reply #82
idk who bart is, though in my experience with dieting it becomes habitual after about a month, then it's easy.

the key is to make sure it's a fairly healthy diet plan, if you are not careful you could hurt yourself and lose a lot of progress.
http://talkrational.org/index.php/topic,437.0.html   :hmm:
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins