Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Creepy Fixations

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 81141 times) previous topic - next topic

Saunt Taunga, Faid, Dave Hawkins, borealis (+ 1 Hidden) and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.
  • VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #8475
Perhaps Netanyahu will be treated to a lovely roast ham dinner should he ever undertake a state visit to Japan!
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #8476
I gather the chef, Moshe Segev, and his wife have partied in Native American costumes, so pretty sure cultural sensitivity is not high on his 'cares to know' list.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #8477
Dave, more reality (aka Fake News!!!11!) to ignore:

Russian Leverage Over Trump Is Not Just a Theory. It's Now Fact.

For all the speculation about the existence of the pee tape, the latest revelations prove what is tantamount to the same thing. Russia could leverage the president and his fixer -- who, recall, hand-delivered a pro-Russian "peace plan" with Ukraine to Trump's national-security adviser in January 2017 -- by threatening to expose secrets they were desperate to keep hidden. Whether those secrets were limited to legally questionable payments, or included knowledge of sexual affairs, is a question of degree but not of kind.

And, lol,

Trump Admits He Calls All Negative News 'Fake'
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #8478

I don't know where you're from, Heinz, but the way it works in America ....

Now you want to start with the "where I'm from" crap and "what works in Amerikka"? Really?
I am from Macedonia originally. I flew forward air support for NATO during the Bosnian war and the following troubles in Macedonia. I flew some real crap SU-25s with no integral air defense system at all. It was real "seat of the pants" flying. The USAF thanked my efforts and sent me back to USA for training on the F-16 and the related air defense system and I became a US citizen, for which I am forever thankful!
I know and appreciate what the USA is all about better than most native-born citizens, so don't hand me that "where you are from" crap.
All politicians are crooks, to some extent and from what I have seen of the Clintons, I have no respect for them at all.
I didn't vote for Trump, but I am glad he won and not her. Yes, I like conservative values and understand that without a border that is enforced, you have no country. Trump is not a great man and he will not be a great president, but who is? You go to war with the army you have and you run the country with the president you have. You will have your chance to vote him out of office. Until then, please stop your whining and bellyaching, it is undignified.

Hey, I'm from Macedonia too! Macedonia in Greece, that is. :wave:

Remember that time? Remember the pointless hostility and anger over a goddamn name, that in some part continues to this day? And makes people here object to just about the only thing our current PM is trying to get right- Resolving the "name" issue? That whole story was nourished, and blown out of proportion, by asshole petty politicians who only cared about appealing to their voter base.
I can see why you wouldn't like Clinton- hardly any Greek had a positive opinion of the US back then. In fact, most Greeks ended up rooting for the wrong side in that war. For the completely irrational and BS reason that they shared the same brand of Christianity with Serbia. And what did our asshole politicians do? They relied on that exact sentiment, cultivated and used it- to get more votes. Again, appealing to the voters, and getting another 4 years in power, was all that mattered- Not the future of the country and its position in the Balkans.

Why am I saying all that? Because that is what is happening with Trump right now. All he cares about is keeping true to his alt-right base, because all he cares about is staying in power. He leaves the Paris agreement, he starts trade wars he propably can't follow through, and by the time I'm writing this (haven't checked the news yet), he's probably ditched the Iran deal. He's isolating the US from allies and friends with his decisions, so that some partisan hack can go online and say "see? he did what he said he would do!"

You might be right: All politicians might be crooks, and certainly many are assholes. But, depending on their place of power, some of them are dangerous crooks and assholes. And IMO, there's no better example than Trump.

And you think people should be silent to that? You find it "undignifying" for people to voice their frustration and disagreement? Poppycock. Voicing one's opinion is what democracy is. If people were to only vote one day every 4 years and STFU the rest of the time, they wouldn't be dignified, they would be oppressed.
And if Trump himself, and aaaall his "right wing base" with him, were doing "undignified" things like promoting the birther crap because they coudn't stand that their president was black, I don't see why people should cut him any slack now. Especially since he's the fucking "Leader of the Free World" now, and he happens to be a crook and a dangerous asshole.

Many of the world's problems would be solved if someone could figure out how to bottle the essence of this post.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #8479
Hey Dave,

Any update on your media consumption habits with respect to:

If the stuff they say ends up being true then I'll know they are good sites. If the stuff they say ends up being false, then I will know they are bad sites. Not rocket science here.
??

Are you beginning to get an inkling that your RWNJ bullshit sites are bullshit? That basement dweller Cernovich and Conservative Playpen grocers are lying to you for $$$$?

Reply #8480

I don't know where you're from, Heinz, but the way it works in America ....

Now you want to start with the "where I'm from" crap and "what works in Amerikka"? Really?
I am from Macedonia originally. I flew forward air support for NATO during the Bosnian war and the following troubles in Macedonia. I flew some real crap SU-25s with no integral air defense system at all. It was real "seat of the pants" flying. The USAF thanked my efforts and sent me back to USA for training on the F-16 and the related air defense system and I became a US citizen, for which I am forever thankful!
I know and appreciate what the USA is all about better than most native-born citizens, so don't hand me that "where you are from" crap.
All politicians are crooks, to some extent and from what I have seen of the Clintons, I have no respect for them at all.
I didn't vote for Trump, but I am glad he won and not her. Yes, I like conservative values and understand that without a border that is enforced, you have no country. Trump is not a great man and he will not be a great president, but who is? You go to war with the army you have and you run the country with the president you have. You will have your chance to vote him out of office. Until then, please stop your whining and bellyaching, it is undignified.

Hey, I'm from Macedonia too! Macedonia in Greece, that is. :wave:

Remember that time? Remember the pointless hostility and anger over a goddamn name, that in some part continues to this day? And makes people here object to just about the only thing our current PM is trying to get right- Resolving the "name" issue? That whole story was nourished, and blown out of proportion, by asshole petty politicians who only cared about appealing to their voter base.
I can see why you wouldn't like Clinton- hardly any Greek had a positive opinion of the US back then. In fact, most Greeks ended up rooting for the wrong side in that war. For the completely irrational and BS reason that they shared the same brand of Christianity with Serbia. And what did our asshole politicians do? They relied on that exact sentiment, cultivated and used it- to get more votes. Again, appealing to the voters, and getting another 4 years in power, was all that mattered- Not the future of the country and its position in the Balkans.

Why am I saying all that? Because that is what is happening with Trump right now. All he cares about is keeping true to his alt-right base, because all he cares about is staying in power. He leaves the Paris agreement, he starts trade wars he propably can't follow through, and by the time I'm writing this (haven't checked the news yet), he's probably ditched the Iran deal. He's isolating the US from allies and friends with his decisions, so that some partisan hack can go online and say "see? he did what he said he would do!"

You might be right: All politicians might be crooks, and certainly many are assholes. But, depending on their place of power, some of them are dangerous crooks and assholes. And IMO, there's no better example than Trump.

And you think people should be silent to that? You find it "undignifying" for people to voice their frustration and disagreement? Poppycock. Voicing one's opinion is what democracy is. If people were to only vote one day every 4 years and STFU the rest of the time, they wouldn't be dignified, they would be oppressed.
And if Trump himself, and aaaall his "right wing base" with him, were doing "undignified" things like promoting the birther crap because they coudn't stand that their president was black, I don't see why people should cut him any slack now. Especially since he's the fucking "Leader of the Free World" now, and he happens to be a crook and a dangerous asshole.

Many of the world's problems would be solved if someone could figure out how to bottle the essence of this post.

It's been done.

Reply #8481
Hey Dave,

Any update on your media consumption habits with respect to:

If the stuff they say ends up being true then I'll know they are good sites. If the stuff they say ends up being false, then I will know they are bad sites. Not rocket science here.
??

Are you beginning to get an inkling that your RWNJ bullshit sites are bullshit? That basement dweller Cernovich and Conservative Playpen grocers are lying to you for $$$$?
Lol. You missed the part where they are right by default because they are saying what dave already knows to be true.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #8482
Has Flynn retracted his guilty plea ?
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #8483
Dave, more reality (aka Fake News!!!11!) to ignore:

Russian Leverage Over Trump Is Not Just a Theory. It's Now Fact.

For all the speculation about the existence of the pee tape, the latest revelations prove what is tantamount to the same thing. Russia could leverage the president and his fixer -- who, recall, hand-delivered a pro-Russian "peace plan" with Ukraine to Trump's national-security adviser in January 2017 -- by threatening to expose secrets they were desperate to keep hidden. Whether those secrets were limited to legally questionable payments, or included knowledge of sexual affairs, is a question of degree but not of kind.

And, lol,

Trump Admits He Calls All Negative News 'Fake'
Reminded me of this:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2018/01/16/study-42-percent-of-republicans-believe-accurate-but-negative-stories-qualify-as-fake-news/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f38b5b7bd21d
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #8484
Lets see if Dave or Heinz can address this without referring to Hillary Clinton.

Novartis discloses it paid $1.2M to Michael Cohen firm
https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/05/09/novartis-discloses-it-paid-1-point-2m-to-michael-cohen-firm.html

A Korean aerospace company caught up in the latest Michael Cohen scandal is 'well placed' to win an Air Force contract worth up to $16.3 billion
http://www.businessinsider.com/korea-aerospace-michael-cohen-payments-avenatti-contract-2018-5
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #8485
I would also like to add that Cohen's company Essential Consulting was incorporated in 2016 a month before the election, has no employees, website, or physical office space.  https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/05/michael-cohen-essential-consultants-corporate-explanations-fail-laugh-test.html   As a "lawyer" he had three clients: Trump, Sean Hannity and Elliott Broidy.   Now why would several companies, including one owned by a Russian Oligarch, give Cohen millions of dollars for "consulting"?    :hmm:

• Fenrir
Reply #8486

Says Rudy. Wonders what he was doing in late 2001.
It's what plants crave.

Reply #8487
If you want to keep blundering about with a trash can stuck on your head regarding North Korea, then keep reading the pundits in the mainstream press.

If you want to actually understand what's really going on, read this...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/09/the-evolution-of-chairman-kim-jong-un-aka-little-panda/amp/

Reply #8488
And this ...

• uncool
Reply #8489
That looks like an answer to my first question. I had two.
Dave?

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #8490
I would also like to add that Cohen's company Essential Consulting was incorporated in 2016 a month before the election, has no employees, website, or physical office space.  https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/05/michael-cohen-essential-consultants-corporate-explanations-fail-laugh-test.html   As a "lawyer" he had three clients: Trump, Sean Hannity and Elliott Broidy.   Now why would several companies, including one owned by a Russian Oligarch, give Cohen millions of dollars for "consulting"?    :hmm:

Dave deliberately chooses to ignore in flagrante delicto.
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

• uncool
Reply #8491
Hey Dave:

Can you explain why you believe that article, and what relevant predictions you think can be made from it, that we can check?

My hypothesis about conservativetreehouse is that they will publish articles praising Trump, no matter what outcomes there are. That they will have some bare basis in fact (as this one does, with the inclusion of the tweet), but that the conclusion - that Trump is amazing and can only do good - was reached before they saw what happened. Is there any prediction about conservativetreehouse that distinguished your hypothesis from mine?

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #8492
If you want to keep blundering about with a trash can stuck on your head regarding North Korea, then keep reading the pundits in the mainstream press.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/09/the-evolution-of-chairman-kim-jong-un-aka-little-panda/amp/

Dave. I broke down and read that piece. "Sundance" is hopelessly naïve, ill-informed regarding the history of China-N. Korea relations, particularly irt the Kim family, and his 'analysis' is a simple, childish and imaginary story he's made up for himself. And for you.

Reply #8493
And this ...

You think that this reflects reality in some way?  Remarkable.

Reply #8494
And this ...

You think that this reflects reality in some way?  Remarkable.
I just think it's funny

Reply #8495

Dave. I broke down and read that piece. "Sundance" is hopelessly naïve, ill-informed regarding the history of China-N. Korea relations, particularly irt the Kim family, and his 'analysis' is a simple, childish and imaginary story he's made up for himself. And for you.
That's nice, dear.

• uncool
Reply #8496
Speaking of Dave acting in a misogynistic manner...
Then justify it.

Several people have asked you to do this already.
already have. Very thoroughly.
No. You have not.

As multiple people have asked: what, exactly, are you claiming borealis omitted that changed the meaning of the pope's statement so drastically?

Damn autocowreck.
I have already explained it very thoroughly. If you disagree, I'm sorry. Not wasting time on that topic again.
Normally, I'd let this type of reasoning slip. But this time, no.

If you cared enough about it to call borealis a bitch, and still care enough to not retract it, you should care enough to back it up again.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #8497
Quote from: Dave Hawkins
That's nice, dear.
You are a particularly unpleasant smarmy person, Dave.

Why do you post content-free material whose sole effect is to make you look like a stupid asshole? Why cant you help yourself? Is it the stupid or the asshole that makes you do this?

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #8498
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

• ffejrxx
Reply #8499
the numbers are off
you need to triple the blue ones
they went for a full year not just 4mo