Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• I totally forgot about this forum.

Topic: Newton, Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler were RE-Discovering Ancient Knowledge (Prisca Sapientia) (Read 12736 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Newton, Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler were RE-Discovering Ancient Knowledge (Prisca Sapientia)
Reply #3175
"And it's working."

Yeah

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Re: Newton, Copernicus, Galileo and Kepler were RE-Discovering Ancient Knowledge (Prisca Sapientia)
Reply #3176
And you see that as a good thing.
That says a lot about you.
Well, what we've always known:
You are all about cheerleading.
The only sense in which "TRUTH MATTERS" to you is that is it makes for a snappy -  however thoroughly  and transparently ironically deceptive - slogan.

I don't know the history of this tactic, but I would be very surprised if it isn't standard operating procedure for fascist regimes.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #3177
What makes you say "And you see that as a good thing" ???

??

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3178
Oh? You part company with Team Trump on this?
It's part and parcel of exactly the same mob manipulation playbook you are defending wrt mocking the disabled reporter.

Also, you seemed quite pleased with yourself for using it as a bullying tactic in junior high school.
Lol ... Good times ... Junior high!
  • Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 04:59:05 AM by VoxRat
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #3179
 You've misunderstood pretty much everything on this topic.  Maybe if I get in the mood I will explain again.

• Faid
Reply #3180
Sure you will.

Meanwhile, care to respond to my post in the Pence thread?
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• JonF
Reply #3181
You've misunderstood pretty much everything on this topic.  Maybe if I get in the mood I will explain again.
What's to explain?  You acknowledged that Newton didn't discover any ancient knowledge, and you haven't posted anything about the others.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3182
where I'm pretty sure "misunderstood" will turn out to be "declined to unquestioningly accept my framing of it"