Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Revisiting Nested Hierarchies (Read 13039 times) previous topic - next topic

• RAFH
  • Needs a Life
  • Have a life, already.

Re: Revisiting Nested Hierarchies
Reply #2875
Hey Dave, you going to badger from this as well?
Going to?

Hell, Bluffy badgered from this long ago. It's forgotten history as far as he's concerned. Except for the part he remembers about his showing us all what fools we are and how BRILLIANT he is and how amazingly his mind is as it runs circles around ours. That part is not forgotten, not by Bluffy, he remembers it as clearly as Trump remembers seeing those "thousands and thousands of Muslims" celebrating the fall of the towers on 9/11.
Are we there yet?

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #2876
I've got mine done.

It was actually quite tricky, as some of the branches have only really been determined by DNA analysis and I was trying to find morphological features.  And I deliberately chose some ones I knew might be tricky, like "shrew" and "orca".

But I've come up with a reasonable stab at it.

When Dave posts his own cladogram of his vehicles (mine isn't very good) I'll post the one for my mammals.

As a substitute, I'll accept a commentary on my cladogram for Dave's vehicles - explaining why it is nested, and what the remaining problems are.

Then we will start Stage Two.

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • Curmudgeon

Reply #2877
I've got mine done.

It was actually quite tricky, as some of the branches have only really been determined by DNA analysis and I was trying to find morphological features.  And I deliberately chose some ones I knew might be tricky, like "shrew" and "orca".

When Dave posts his own cladogram of his vehicles (mine isn't very good) I'll post the one for my mammals.

As a substitute, I'll accept a commentary on my cladogram for Dave's vehicles - explaining why it is nested, and what the remaining problems are.

:rofl:  meanwhile, the sun will have gone red giant.

• RAFH
  • Needs a Life
  • Have a life, already.

Reply #2878
I've got mine done.

You mean lying about lying? That Stage Two?
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Needs a Life
  • Have a life, already.

Reply #2879
I've got mine done.

:rofl:  meanwhile, the sun will have gone red giant.
I was thinking purple giant. With frustration.
Are we there yet?