Skip to main content

TR Memescape

Topic: Who is the lying SOB that created this image? (Read 14766 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Who is the lying SOB that created this image?
Reply #25
My source was proven right. Not wrong.

So yeah you are a tool.

Son, your brain is broke.

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #26
My source was proven right. Not wrong.
No.
Your source was proven wrong. Not right.
You are such a tool.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #27
I think he watched a bunch ... dunno about thousands. Don't even know if he said "thousands"

What I know is that those hand gestures are a "Trumpism" for mocking peopls who try to change their stories.

You've been had.
He did say thousands. He was mocking that reporter when he made that hand gesture. That reporter was actually correct. You are an idiot, and, even though I kind of like you, your stupidity is dangerous and puts you on the side of evil whether you like it or not.

The mocking the cripple isn't something that I needed anyone else to tell me. It is something which the evidence allows me to deduce for myself. Idiot.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #28
I think he watched a bunch ...
What you "think" is of no consequence.

Don't even know if he said "thousands"
And you can't be bothered to find out.
Yeah, Truth really Matters to you, doesn't it?
"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."
source, Google-fu master.

What was the whole point he was trying to make with that lie about the "thousands and thousands"?
Do you think it's irrelevant, whether "thousands and thousands" (of a minority he's trying to justify discriminating against) were involved, vs. a handful?

What I know is that those hand gestures are a "Trumpism" for mocking peopls who try to change their stories.
No, you do not "know" that.
But I guess that's the reason this thread is in the Pseudoscience forum where suckage at epistemology is kind of the theme.
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Faid
  • Needs a Life

Reply #29
Why the hell is this fucking thread in Alt Sci?
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #30
I think he watched a bunch ... dunno about thousands. Don't even know if he said "thousands"

Yes he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tP5haYmeug

Then he repeated it on his interview with George Stephanopoulos, saying he watched it on television.

Stephanopoulos reported that the police have said it didn't happen.

Not even Trump could point to any evidence, other than Kavaleski's article, which he finally tweeted a link to.  And Kavaleski's article did not say that anyone was celebrating or cheering.  It said that arrests had been made for alleged celebration.

You've been had.

And yet Kavaleski did not change his story.  And Trump said he was imitating Kavaleski.  And he crooked his hand in the way that Kavaleski's hand is crooked.

But whether or not his hand was crooked in imitation of Kavaleski's hand, Trump lied about what Kavaleski had said.  And he lied about having watched "thousands and thousands" of people ("Arab" peopl) on the New Jersey shore watching the towers fall. 

Or do you have some evidence unknown to the rest of us that this happened and that Trump could have seen it, on television?  Police denied it, the networks deny that such scenes were ever shown.

Is everyone lying except Trump?

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #31

Because that is what it is.

Dave gaslighting.

Reply #32

Dave gaslighting.

I don't think it counts as gaslighting if you are repeating it because you've accepted the alternate reality.

• VoxRat
  • Needs a Life
  • wtactualf

Reply #33

Dave gaslighting.

I don't think it counts as gaslighting if you are repeating it because you've accepted the alternate reality.
No, it's Hawkins propagating Trump's gaslighting.
Providing a nice object lesson in the etymology of propaganda.

• nesb

Reply #34
I'm not sure how much better it looks, if Trump was mocking all disabled people, as opposed to a disabled person. I guess that's why I'm not the president, though.

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #35
This:

Media tools.

No wonder you guys fell for Old Earthism and Darwinism.

is Dave gaslighting.

Trying to make us think that WE are the "media tools", the ones who have "fallen for" lies and myths.

Even though Dave cannot ever come up with any of the evidence he needs to counter any of the evidence we produce.  We just posted video of Trump saying he "watched thousands of thousands" of people cheering the fall of the towers.  Twice.  We've posted links to the Washington Post article that Kaveleski wrote that Trump cited as evidence, and which says no such thing.

We've posted links to reportst tht the police deny Trump's claims and that the networks deny having shown it.

But still Dave scoffs that WE are the ones living in the alternative reality.

• JonF
  • Needs a Life

Reply #36

He didn't change his story.

Let's see the other videos of him making those hand gestures.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins

Reply #37
This:

Media tools.

No wonder you guys fell for Old Earthism and Darwinism.

is Dave gaslighting.

Trying to make us think that WE are the "media tools", the ones who have "fallen for" lies and myths.

Even though Dave cannot ever come up with any of the evidence he needs to counter any of the evidence we produce.  We just posted video of Trump saying he "watched thousands of thousands" of people cheering the fall of the towers.  Twice.  We've posted links to the Washington Post article that Kaveleski wrote that Trump cited as evidence, and which says no such thing.

We've posted links to reportst tht the police deny Trump's claims and that the networks deny having shown it.

But still Dave scoffs that WE are the ones living in the alternative reality.
This may say more about the psychology of gaslighting than about what dave is doing. Although, yes, you are right that his behavior fits the description. He, and possibly the majority -including Trump- of people who engage in gaslighting, may in fact be feeding their narcissism, aka morton's demon.

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #38
What the hell is gaslighting?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • Needs a Life
  • The one and only

Reply #39
Never mind, I looked it up.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #40

You've been had.
:smug:

Also, other videos of Trump making that same gesture please.
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #41
He mocked the disabled reporter with the same exact hand gestures as he used to mock Cruz and that general.

Which is key.

Because it proves he did not have the reporter's disability in mind when he was doing the hand gestures.

You guys are so full of shut you're eyes are brown.

Reply #42

He didn't change his story.

Let's see the other videos of him making those hand gestures.
all the videos are in that original link that I supplied, you lying douche bag.

Reply #43
This is what's wrong with America ... we have too many lazy, lying douche bags in high places.  I'm so glad Trump got elected. I hope he kicks some serious booty.

Reply #44
He mocked the disabled reporter with the same exact hand gestures as he used to mock Cruz and that general.

Which is key.

Because it proves he did not have the reporter's disability in mind when he was doing the hand gestures.

Then there should be some video of said gestures, right?  
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

Reply #45
This is what's wrong with America ... we have too many lazy, lying douche bags in high places.  I'm so glad Trump got elected. I hope he kicks some serious booty.
Impeached by July.

Reply #46

Which is key.

really? Can you find that image? And, um, I'm not sure that would help your case anyway. But fuck you are gullible. Anyone who even has a whiff of "challenging the establishment" you believe their shit without a single ounce of reasoning applied.

As an aside, did you know that google doesn't index the word gullible?

Reply #47

Which is key.

really? Can you find that image? And, um, I'm not sure that would help your case anyway. But fuck you are gullible. Anyone who even has a whiff of "challenging the establishment" you believe their shit without a single ounce of reasoning applied.

As an aside, did you know that google doesn't index the word gullible?
If you can't find that image, it will be a perfect streak of your stupid. Break that streak Dave. Find that picture.

• Pingu
  • Needs a Life

Reply #48

Which is key.

Dave, did Trump say that "thousands and thousands of people" cheered the fall of the towers?

Did he say that he watched it on television?

Did he say that Kovaleski's piece supported his claim?

Did he lie?

• JonF
  • Needs a Life

Reply #49

Which is key.

Let's see the videos, Dave.

Bet the gestures aren't the same.

Bet  you won't post them.

Bet someone, maybe even me, will.

And we'll see.
"I would never consider my evaluation of his work to be fair minded unless I had actually read his own words." - Dave Hawkins