Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Wading helps.

Topic: Global warming hysteria (Split from: Scientists March on Washington) (Read 211 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Scientists March on W...

• F X
  • The one and only
Global warming hysteria (Split from: Scientists March on Washington)
There are certain things that we accept as facts with no alternatives.  The Earth is becoming warmer due to human action.
http://www.scientistsmarchonwashington.com/2017/01/what-is-scientists-march-on-washington.html?spref=tw

Jesus fuckchrist, I knew it was going to be a global warming issue.
  • Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 01:18:21 PM by SkepticTank
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• Pingu
Re: Re: Scientists March on Washington
Reply #1
Well, climate change is what makes it so urgent.
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #2
I know!  The ten years Al Gore talked about ten years ago is up.  The tipping point is passed, and we are all doomed.

You can tell because it snowed for 9 days in the Sahara this winter already, so the end of days is here.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #3
Any government that ignores science to pursue ideological agendas endangers the world.
I totally agree with that shit.
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #4
I wish Kim Jong-un would ignore more science. He's using science and technology to make the world real fucking nervous.
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #5
is there any way to put individual users on ignore in elkart?
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #6
Through her campaign, she learned there are not enough people with scientific backgrounds in congress and that we see the effects of that in the attempted politicization of science, mocking of basic research and denial of climate change. This is not just bad for science, it is bad for our country.
http://www.314action.org/board/

If Trump fails to take climate change seriously, the federal government may do little to address the threat of a warming planet in the next four years.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/donald-trump-climate-change-skeptic-denial/510359/

Because if only he would act, he could control the entire planets temperature in the next four years.
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #7
Wait, if he doesn't do something, he will also be controlling the planet's climate in the next four years!

Jesus Christ.  Either way, Trump is now in charge of the entire planet.

His head is going to explode.
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #8
So it's all good.  His head is going to explode.
― Mark Twain 🔭

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #9
Well any respect for F X that I still had was just blown away.

If Trump acts, the US will merge with the rest of the planet in a coherent plan to avert disaster. If he doesn't, everyone is fucked. And no, not in 4 years, you stupid wanker.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #10
Well any respect for F X that I still had was just blown away.

lol

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #11
If Trump acts, the US will merge with the rest of the planet in a coherent plan to avert disaster. If he doesn't, everyone is fucked. And no, not in 4 years, you stupid wanker.
If Trump fails to take climate change seriously, the federal government may do little to address the threat of a warming planet in the next four years.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/12/donald-trump-climate-change-skeptic-denial/510359/[/quote]
― Mark Twain 🔭

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Re: Global warming hysteria (Split from: Scientists March on Washington)
Reply #12
Split from here

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #13
Last Edit: Today at 01:18:21 PM by SkepticTank
― Mark Twain 🔭

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #14
What fucking time zone are you in?   Yes, I edited the title when I split the thread.

• nesb
Reply #15
So it's all good.  His head is going to explode.

Supposedly he's too busy having a breakdown because he can't stop watching the news, and the news is just so mean to him. I haven't heard anything about him worrying about the planet.

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #16
It's this sport of pernicious bullshit whack job thinking that makes me worry about our youth.  I mean, you have self procliamed intelligent reasonable people spewing this sort of complete nonsense as gospel, and it's not even a trolling.  They actually believe it.
― Mark Twain 🔭

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #17
Were you rrpeatedly dropped on your head as a child F X?

Just an honest question to ascertain a possible cause of your rather debilitating case of complete fucktard.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins