Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• There is also beauty in the flux of interesting times.

Topic: Some heads are gonna roll  (Read 24257 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Some heads are gonna roll
Reply #3075
Dave, how will you feel about it if the Trump team turn out to have colluded with the Russians to win the election?

Luckily for him he'll have enough interference so he'll never even have to face that question.

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #3076
Dave, how will you feel about it if the Trump team turn out to have colluded with the Russians to win the election?
You can safely file that question in the "will never be answered" column.

Afdave's Fourth Law: Unanswerable questions are invisible.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Zombies!
  • Honorary Manipulative Bitch
Reply #3077
You can safely file that question most questions in the "will never be answered" column.

Afdave's Fourth Law: Unanswerable questions are invisible.
Feexed.
My own theory is that he kens fine he jist disnae wantae.

Reply #3078
In case you missed It:
Many Are Getting Arrested

Reply #3079
@AgentHades made some neat GIFS too.

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3080
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Pingu
Reply #3081
First actual head-roll as per Davination 2 (?)
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #3082
First actual head-roll as per Davination 2 (?)
Technically, no, Bluffy mentioned "jail" which I would take having been convicted, not just charged and arrested.
Are we there yet?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3083
The indictment against the two men contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading US Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/paul-manafort-russia-investigation-surrender/index.html
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #3084
Damn. Well, better lick next time, hey Dave?

I'm sure it will be Killary and Podesta soon.
"...without considering any evidence at all - that my views are more likely - on average - to be correct.  Because the mainstream is almost always wrong" - Dave Hawkins

• Zombies!
Reply #3085
Dave, who's head do you think is going to roll next, and why?

• fredbear
  • Militantly Confused
Reply #3086
Dave has 'lost interest' in this topic. kthxbai

• Zombies!
Reply #3087
Mueller Has Enough Evidence to Bring Charges in Flynn Investigation
by Julia Ainsley, Carol E. Lee and Ken Dilanian

WASHINGTON -- Federal investigators have gathered enough evidence to bring charges in their investigation of President Donald Trump's former national security adviser and his son as part of the probe into Russia's intervention in the 2016 election, according to multiple sources familiar with the investigation.
Michael T. Flynn, who was fired after just 24 days on the job, was one of the first Trump associates to come under scrutiny in the federal probe now led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller into possible collusion between Moscow and the Trump campaign.
Mueller is applying renewed pressure on Flynn following his indictment of Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, three sources familiar with the investigation told NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mueller-has-enough-evidence-bring-charges-flynn-investigation-n817666

• Pingu

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #3089
I suspect if Trump really does end up charged with anything, the truth will be that whatever crime he committed, he won't have understood that it was a crime in the first place. I think he's just a dupe, a venal careless dummy.

• Pingu
Reply #3090
Well, I agree he's a dummy, but he's also a moral dummy.  He has no sense of what is right or wrong, merely what is self-serving and what isn't.  I honestly don't think he knows the difference.

So I suspect he could well be actually guilty of lots of lawbreaking, and know what he did, but fail to understand that any of it is wrong.  And he clearly doesn't regard the law as an arbiter of what is wrong.  Just something you pay lawyers to deal with.
I have a Darwin-debased mind.

Reply #3091
He sort of defines a particular type of evil. It makes the patsies that voted for him a different sort of problem.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #3092
I don't want to go scrolling back through this thread...when was the last time Davie doodles actually replied? I'm thinking he's done put it on ignore.....

Reply #3093
He doesn't need to reply anymore.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• Zombies!
Reply #3094
Roy Moore, the replacement for Jeff Sessions seat liked e'm young.  Real young.

Alexander Marquardt‏Verified account @MarquardtA
Fmr Dep. DA Theresa Jones, who worked alongside Roy Moore, tells CNN: "It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird...We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall..."
Why hang out at high school football games as a thirty year old?  Gross.  But the evangelicals don't care, they will vote him in just like they did Trump.