Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• You have an unprecedented ability to fool yourself with the most transparent bullshit.

Topic: Homestuck Act 2 Act 2 Act 4 (Read 484 times) previous topic - next topic

• odd
  • Verified Town - Testy Calibrate 2017.
Re: Homestuck Act 2 Act 2 Act 4
Reply #25
This is scum TW - it's the unhinged factor I mentioned to gib- and the problem is that he may have saved grit because grit is scum or just for shits and giggles. I think B would have been around for nightfall if she was scum in that spot - when she left she was a good chance of being lynched and also a good chance of saving herself by moving her vote if she was in that spot because there was no bw

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #26
Hey gib, you awake  and sober yet?

i'm awake!
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #27
came here expecting to vote grit but find i can't

quite happy to vote TW

there can't just have been 2 scum to start with
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• ksen
Reply #28
This is scum TW - it's the unhinged factor I mentioned to gib- and the problem is that he may have saved grit because grit is scum or just for shits and giggles. I think B would have been around for nightfall if she was scum in that spot - when she left she was a good chance of being lynched and also a good chance of saving herself by moving her vote if she was in that spot because there was no bw
##VOTE TW##

• odd
Reply #29
came here expecting to vote grit but find i can't

quite happy to vote TW

there can't just have been 2 scum to start with
We are in for a tough day 5. I can't see any other choice than grit right now.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #30
i certainly don't like grit's attempts to paint me in a bad light

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #31
From my perspective, I saved Town Nacho and Town Grit from being lynched.

Town, Gib, Grit, TW.
Leaning Town, Bor, Ksen.
Means ODD has to be scum.
this old world keeps spinning round.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #32
grit      80/20
gib      80/20
borealis    60/40
Timewave  100/0
ksen         60/40
odd           40/60

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #33
Ksen - in thinking about it, as scum I have never pushed a clear like I have here, that would be a little risky - but on Occassion I have white knighted scum buddies hard. Look at TWs behaviour late yesterday - the very late switch off grit because grit reacted to his pressure to take his vote off Nacho? Nano was at no great risk of being lynched and scum grit is as likely to change his vote at that point as town grit. It's bullshit - TW is scum

This is Bull Shit Odd, Nacho was in the lead with Grits vote on him. I saved Nacho from being lynched.
Then I had a choice whether to lynch You, Grit or ST. I chose ST, and yes he turned out to be town but so did Nacho.

• odd
Reply #34
grit      80/20
gib      80/20
borealis    60/40
Timewave  100/0
ksen         60/40
odd           40/60

Goodbye TW, your scum game has improved dramatically, well done, but you slipped up yesterday - your mate grit will follow you soon enough.

• odd
Reply #35
Ksen - in thinking about it, as scum I have never pushed a clear like I have here, that would be a little risky - but on Occassion I have white knighted scum buddies hard. Look at TWs behaviour late yesterday - the very late switch off grit because grit reacted to his pressure to take his vote off Nacho? Nano was at no great risk of being lynched and scum grit is as likely to change his vote at that point as town grit. It's bullshit - TW is scum

This is Bull Shit Odd, Nacho was in the lead with Grits vote on him. I saved Nacho from being lynched.
Then I had a choice whether to lynch You, Grit or ST. I chose ST, and yes he turned out to be town but so did Nacho.

Convenient how Nacho showed up dead to prove you saved him then huh? Goodbye TW.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #36
FIGHT!

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #37
It's not that, gib. What do you make of the Testy factor? It sure looks to me like Testy died from targeting a Scum, a scum in his Town list - odd, you, or TW. One of you is confiTown to me, and one confiScum. And that you're all still here sure looks like a scum move to prevent us from sorting that and nailing one of them. odd declares he's the Testy confiTown, and he has a block to maybe back that up. Though it's odd that I have the same bock and that hasn't seemed to phase him. Each of you has good points and bad points, though TW's are maybe the weakest, followed by yours. At least odd and TW have been around doing stuff.

Do you think we're just crazy off going by the Testy factor?

And a weird thing about yesterday's CFD is that TW saves both Nacho and myself (and I know neither of us is Scum) while still landing on Town. And, odd also saves Nacho (who was parked on odd) and me (his main squeeze), also landing on Town. And, borealis and I also land on Town. odd says maybe TW did it for giggles, but it has me thinking maybe odd and TW are indeed Town. Or are you seeing some scum motivation there? I'd really like some gib and ksen perspective there.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #38
It's not that, gib. What do you make of the Testy factor? It sure looks to me like Testy died from targeting a Scum, a scum in his Town list - odd, you, or TW. One of you is confiTown to me, and one confiScum. And that you're all still here sure looks like a scum move to prevent us from sorting that and nailing one of them. odd declares he's the Testy confiTown, and he has a block to maybe back that up. Though it's odd that I have the same bock and that hasn't seemed to phase him. Each of you has good points and bad points, though TW's are maybe the weakest, followed by yours. At least odd and TW have been around doing stuff.

Do you think we're just crazy off going by the Testy factor?

And a weird thing about yesterday's CFD is that TW saves both Nacho and myself (and I know neither of us is Scum) while still landing on Town. And, odd also saves Nacho (who was parked on odd) and me (his main squeeze), also landing on Town. And, borealis and I also land on Town. odd says maybe TW did it for giggles, but it has me thinking maybe odd and TW are indeed Town. Or are you seeing some scum motivation there? I'd really like some gib and ksen perspective there.

i agree it's the most likely reason testy died but often when these games are over we discover things panned out the way they did for reasons no one guessed. i do think the game is too small to have a second killer, maybe a 1 shot vig is possible

as for perspective, i simply don't know. everyone is sounding towny and i don't really want to lead the charge on anyone

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #39
Well then, what would Jerome do?

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #40
jerome would vote borealis

• odd
Reply #41
Well then, what would Jerome do?

Piss you off somehow... I was sus on ST and had put him on my scummy list, so as much as I was tempted to switch back to you (and I was sorely tempted, I thought it best to see what happened (given how wrong I was re Rach). And i felt that the hay that lynch went down we would learn more if you and TW got your way. I am now very confident that TW is scum. I am nearly as confident that you are too. I think you are playing very very well.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #42
Oh, I got a visit from Little Cal by the way.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #43
Two things bug me about Odd.
First his jumping on, I'm cleared Town Bullshit so quickly.
Second his tunnel tracking on Grit the whole way through without putting any effort into actual scum hunting.
He's been doing a Jiffy on us, just going on and on without saying any thing.

However, as I seem to have decided Grit is town, then I have to listen to his suggestion that the CFD yesterday may clear Odd.
Everyone looks towny enough, but if two scum are left then two of the so called towny are scum.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #44
grit      80/20
gib      80/20
borealis    60/40
Timewave  100/0
ksen         60/40
odd           40/60

If I go by my own thinking then 2 of Bor, Ksen, Odd have to be scum.
Was Bor's TTing Rach a disagreement on the scum board?
Is Odd's TTing a good scum ploy to 'look busy'?
Has ksen's plodding plodding no foot wrong been a simple scum ploy all along?

These are the questions we need to answer if I am right and Gib, Grit and Me are town.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #45
grit      80/20
gib      80/20
borealis    60/40
Timewave  100/0
ksen         60/40
odd           40/60

If I go by my own thinking then 2 of Bor, Ksen, Odd have to be scum.
Was Bor's TTing Rach a disagreement on the scum board?
Is Odd's TTing a good scum ploy to 'look busy'?
Has ksen's plodding plodding no foot wrong been a simple scum ploy all along?

These are the questions we need to answer if I am right and Gib, Grit and Me are town.

i like this post. if you're scum this is superb play and i'll be happy you fooled me

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #46
grit, what's your take on TW's post there

• odd
Reply #47
I have been suspect of B too, as I have said, but she would have stuck around last night if she was scum IMO. She had one vote parked on her when she went to bed and could easily ended up the lynch. She could have been watching logged off ready to pounce if needed, but that doesn't seem her style and would have drawn the crabs had she logged in to save herself after saying she was exhausted - B too smooth for that I think.

Town:
Odd
Gib - looks town. Has fooled me before. Looks town. Can only applaud if scum.
B - will have to go on trust.
ksen - I'd like B and Gib's thoughts on ksen - he looks too have played a solid town game to me, asking the right questions of everyone when he has been around - he is in my town pile - but I don't have much experience with him, does he play like this as scum?

That leaves:
TW - I think he is scum. Yesterday afternoon was slightly smug scum TW
Grit - Haven't liked him most of the game - I do suffer a little confirmation bias, so I have to be careful, but I think he is playing a very good scum game - partly by process of elimination.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #48
I see your case Odd.

I'm still suspicious of borealis.

I'm torn.  :smith:
I don't see what you have to be 'torn' about. Look at this:

http://talkrational.org/index.php/topic,1315.msg93252.html#msg93252

Quote from: Nacho
Ksen: I think odd is scum because of acting like the crumb is ironclad and defending Rach two days in a row without actually townreading her for either of them.

Now that we know Nacho was town can anyone that's played with scum-Odd verify if these are things he'd likely do as scum: push a fragile clear and white knight a scum-buddy?
  I would do all those things as scum. I am not scum in this game - just shitty town - I had a bad feeling when I saw TWs comments at the end of theb day yeatserday - what townie consoles the Lynch candidate who is saying he is town by telling him not to worry, we won't be at parity yet when he could save home by changing his vote back to grit? TW is scum, the mask slipped.
I bolded the pertinent bit - this is exactly what one expects from scum TW: he'll pull the trigger but feel a little bit bad about doing it.

And though I'm not entirely convinced, I think Testy's "Odd is town" statement deserves at least temporary respect as a plausible crumb. Right now TW looks to me like a better candidate.

##VOTE Timewave##

• odd
Reply #49
If I am wrong about grit then it would be TW and ksen.