Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: We've tried every other way.

Topic: Heinz is Back (Read 388 times) previous topic - next topic

Heinz is Back
You WILL feel threatened by my Ideas. :yes:

• MikeB
Re: Heinz is Back
Reply #1
Nooooooooooo!!!

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #2
Sorry, not even threatened by your gaseous emissions. Smelled much worse.
Are we there yet?

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #3
You WILL feel threatened by my Ideas. :yes:
as meme-scapable bons mots along those lines go, I'm afraid that doesn't compete with
You just got told some tough truths about conifers that maybe you weren't ready to hear.

:(
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Spode
  • I'm sorry.
Reply #4

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #5
Hi Heinz! Let's be friends.

Reply #6
Hi Heinz! I love feeling threatened by ideas. Let's be friends.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #7
Hi Heinz! Let's be friends.
I thought we already were ;)

Reply #8
Hi Heinz! I love feeling threatened by ideas. Let's be friends.
We have always been friends, TC

Reply #9

Sorry, not even threatened by your gaseous emissions. Smelled much worse.
I'm sure you have RAFH! :moon:

Reply #10
Hello. I am called Valor. Pleased to meet you.

• ToThePoint
  • search & destroy
Reply #11
Welcome back, Heinz.

I find myself wondering what circumstances makes someone return (to a message board) after a long absence.

Did they suffer a medical crisis and finally emerge from a coma?

Were they recently released, after serving a lengthy prison sentence?

Perhaps returning is a part of the aging process; you feel your life slipping away and you need a jolt of nostalgia & renewed memories?

Maybe they are undergoing some type of personal identity crisis, and need to re-establish a psychological link between his/her former self and the person they are today?

Or was the return motivated by some type of smoldering revenge.... and they came back to settle an old score, with an old nemesis, in a new thread?

Are their motivations intrinsic/extrinsic, conscious/unconscious, rational/irrational, a hot mess of triggers and cycles and cognitive dissonance....  

Or could it be, that they just simply found themselves wading in a seemingly bottomless pit of boredom... and when they finally reach their lowest level, they decide to log-in at TalkRational.org
"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

• Brother Daniel
  • Global Moderator
  • predisposed to antagonism
Reply #12
Or could it be, that they just simply found themselves wading in a seemingly bottomless pit of boredom... and when they finally reach their lowest level, they decide to log-in at TalkRational.org
Memescape?

• MikeB
Reply #13
Welcome back, Heinz.

I find myself wondering what circumstances makes someone return (to a message board) after a long absence.
Or was the return motivated by some type of smoldering revenge.... and they came back to settle an old score, with an old nemesis, in a new thread?

This.  He knows that Spork's cart works and knows that we understand it.  He may have thought of another (wrong) argument.

Reply #14
Hello. I am called Valor. Pleased to meet you.

You have a good name, Valor. I hope you are living up to it. :911:

Reply #15
Welcome back, Heinz.

. . . . when they finally reach their lowest level, they decide to log-in at TalkRational.org

Possibly. Nobody knows, TTP, nobody knows.

Reply #16
Welcome back, Heinz.

This.  He knows that Spork's cart works and knows that we understand it.  He may have thought of another (wrong) argument.

Nah. I don't hold any grudges against those of you who are ignorant about physics and religiously believe that by switching reference frames, magical "ground energy" suddenly appears; I pity such people. :yes:

Reply #17
Why don't you pity

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #18
Just in the last few days I went to register at a forum (to be able to reply to a thread I found interesting enough to bother) and it said I was already registered, which turns out to be true, but if I post using the old account it would look like I waited years to make a first post.

In fact In the far distant past I used to register at any forum I cam across even if I didn't plan I joining the fray, and to this day I still have accounts over a decade old that I haven't used.

If I post it looks strange, and often somebody will accuse me of being somebody else and who needs that shit?
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #19
That's a perfect fit for me!

Will Heinz be resuming his spirited rebuttal of Faster-than-the-wind-downwind wind-powered vehicles?

• SkepticTank
  • Global Moderator
  • Calmer than you are
Reply #20
Physics derail split here.