• Administrator
Re: Witches Day 1
Reply #27
ooh speaking of ^

where is ST?

Good question.

Reply #28
Hello, my brothers and sisters in the Lord Christ Jesus! It is with great pleasure that I speak with all of you today. The Lord has be gracious to us and He will lead us in the purge against the Satanic witch scourge with plagues our land. May the grace of Christ be with you all, brothers and sisters! We will stand up to the Satanic menace and we will let the witches know they have come this far, but no further! Glory to Jesus!

• ksen
Reply #29
Hi guys!

@@VOTE grit@@

Hey grit, what do you think of diva adding a second vote to me when everyone else just seems to be random voting?

Diva, you can answer too if you want.

• ksen
Reply #30
Rach, no comment on nostrum voting for you right out of the gate?

• ksen
Reply #31
To vote here we just use the # sign and then bold it?
No, you use [ v ] [ /v ] to vote, [ uv ] [ /uv ] to unvote, [ m ] [ /m ] to vote mayor and [ um ] [ /um ] to unvote mayor. Just take out the spaces.

Hey, didn't already do this song and dance with you about voting here last game?

Reply #32
##VOTE Valor##
##UNVOTE Valor##

Neat.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #33
No, you use [ v ] [ /v ] to vote, [ uv ] [ /uv ] to unvote, [ m ] [ /m ] to vote mayor and [ um ] [ /um ] to unvote mayor. Just take out the spaces.

Hey, didn't already do this song and dance with you about voting here last game?

Yabbut I forgot.

##UNVOTE ksen##

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #34
Hi guys!

@@VOTE grit@@

Hey grit, what do you think of diva adding a second vote to me when everyone else just seems to be random voting?

Pfft! She loves you more than me obviously. Both your votes came before you even showed up, so they were only reactionary to meta familiarity and not indicatory to actual cognitive dissonance. It only proves you're the most beloved amongst us and that your clan of women groupies are expecting great things from you this game. That, or LOL, they either actually think your Calvinist religious skills of witch testing are greater than mine or they have sadly attempted to apply them to you as an opening farcical ploy of reverse-psychology, where everyone knows psychology is a blatant tool of the debil.

Having expounded upon that however, diva did somewhat almost but not really deploy a similar opening tactic in the last game (a championship game) we played together where she indeed was ebil through-and-through. To wit, she followed an opening vote with the sole second vote on a player.  She immediately withdrew that vote, which garnered her quite a bit of unwanted attention, nearly nabbing her out of the gate. She wound up winning that game... mostly.

What my intellectual faculties have concluded by this is not much more than a curious swill of grey-matter swimming in a bunch of old friends happy to once again poke one-another with alignment-neutral endearing jabs, If and when diva gets serious with her affections she'll likely team up in a more serious manner to either examine your noggin or use it a a special brew.

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #35
Hello, my brothers and sisters in the Lord Christ Jesus! It is with great pleasure that I speak with all of you today. The Lord has be gracious to us and He will lead us in the purge against the Satanic witch scourge with plagues our land. May the grace of Christ be with you all, brothers and sisters! We will stand up to the Satanic menace and we will let the witches know they have come this far, but no further! Glory to Jesus!

May the peace of Christ be with thee.

Wait... is that a black cat?

Reply #36
##ksen##

Hodor.

sheeeeeeeeep

hey rach!

fake eta: inb4 teeth already starts to scumread me
fake eta2: yo testy
fake eta3: oh yeah, fake eta1 was me totally being self-conscious
fake eta4: still not scum teeth
fake eta5: I am so bored
fake eta6: this is what I do to pass the time until I move
fake7: I need more hobbies

will some1 plz do something exciting so I can stop naval gazing

fake8: still not scum teeth

##VOTE diva##

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #37
for word millieu or the vote?

Reply #38
Hi guys!

@@VOTE grit@@

sure, fwend ksen!

I think it is a fantastic idea to start a wagon on you to get the game out of rvs and to provide YOU with infor from which you can do wagon analysis from. why were you the specially chosen 1? you won as scum in the last game and I like to sheep borealis cos in my mind I can figure out her alignment that altho, the reality is, it never actually does but I don't mind lying to myself anyway cos I want to fit in.

which brings to mind teeth. can you help me sort plz thnx

so if you have another wagon suggestion that wld be grand. I will sheep you. I wld rather get it done early as opposed to late that way we can do some solid analyzing and give ourselves enough time to switch it  and mine for info to help formulate reads to build a solid foundation for town to win.

also question for you: why did you vote grit for mayor? do you think he is town or are you doing it for viewing purposes?

I am trying to understand your thinking processes his.

fake eta1: @ grit "groupies"  :hehe:
fake eta2: you don't quite have it right (last game). I sheep nearly every game unless I am not in the mood. jpeg was a totally different thing for way different reasons and it defo was not a sheep vote. I was trying to such up to him by voting/unvoting to demonstrate I knew what he was doing which I did.
fake eta3: I like your conclusion. I agree, nothing super noteworthy has happened yet which is why I am trying to get something to happen. plus I wld love to avoid a derp lynch.

Reply #39
for word millieu or the vote?

hhhhmmm

Reply #40
ooh speaking of ^

where is ST?

not in the game

any thoughts so far on the players who are?

Reply #41
ooh speaking of ^

where is ST?

Good question.

Yabbut I forgot.

##UNVOTE ksen##

grit, hot gut take on borealis on these 2 posts?

Reply #42
notice diva trying to make friends and push lynches without contributing any substance.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #43
@diva

Nope

But a diva v teeth show will be appreciated thx
.....damnit quote fn not working on my fone browser

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #44
safari o fone w TR light skin fuck you

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #45
ooh speaking of ^

where is ST?

Good question.

Yabbut I forgot.

##UNVOTE ksen##

grit, hot gut take on borealis on these 2 posts?
Pfft! I had a whole response typed out and lost it.

I would have liked to have seen where the TW/nostrum thing went but it petered out (no offense, St. Peter).
nostrum seemed sure of bo, if it's a serious vote and not just chick-fighting. With chick-fighting we also get Majiffy, Carlsson, and Omicron to play, so there's that. As to ST, I think it's only that ST has been playing regularly with us at MR for a couple of years now, so his absence stands out a bit, as does that of praying and the Jerome. Jerome may have quit mafia for a while - I can't remember.

I actually forgot how to vote on the 'new' TR as well, but would have figured it out for myself. It does seem a wee odd that bo seemed to be responding to a ksen clarification made to TW, and that she uses it to actually unvote ksen, if that's indeed why she did. I think she may have auto-voted Hodor ksen in a couple of other games but I'll have to check.

And rach usually slaps an auto-vote down on Jiffy, so I guess you're her new Jiffy. Honestly, I don't know what to make of those page 1 votes yet.  teeming's vote seems the most genuine thus far, and it's on you, dear, which is why I ask for more input. Seems he and rach are using the same 'burn diva' formula early on.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #46
##VOTE grit##

• ksen
Reply #47
Hi guys!

@@VOTE grit@@

sure, fwend ksen!

:hug:  <3

I think it is a fantastic idea to start a wagon on you to get the game out of rvs and to provide YOU with infor from which you can do wagon analysis from. why were you the specially chosen 1? you won as scum in the last game and I like to sheep borealis cos in my mind I can figure out her alignment that altho, the reality is, it never actually does but I don't mind lying to myself anyway cos I want to fit in.

which brings to mind teeth. can you help me sort plz thnx

I'd love to but teeth gotta teeth. I guess if he's not posting like a raccoon on crack I'd find him a little suspicious.

so if you have another wagon suggestion that wld be grand. I will sheep you. I wld rather get it done early as opposed to late that way we can do some solid analyzing and give ourselves enough time to switch it  and mine for info to help formulate reads to build a solid foundation for town to win.

I like town cabals. Hopefully we can get one going.

also question for you: why did you vote grit for mayor? do you think he is town or are you doing it for viewing purposes?

I am trying to understand your thinking processes his.

I voted him for mayor because his TULIPs are brighter and shinier than mine. ;)

I don't vote mayor for viewing purposes. I'd rather let people with views choose their own target. I vote for mayor for who I think is a good town player.

• ksen
Reply #48

• grit
  • redolent needling balm
Reply #49
ohimé
Clearly nostrum is possessed.