Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Some posts were moved to TCH.

Topic: Witches Day 4 (Read 501 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Witches Day 4
Reply #25
Of course bor responded like that, she was caught scum with nowhere else to go. I would point out that we had an insane cop, it is possible that we have an obscured scum blocker, probably one shot. After all, town had a fair bit of power, but the day vig and the night vig were both one shot.  Plus the negative utility of an insane cop, cut down the power of town as well.

The fact she responded so heavily to my suspecting her was the final key to me that she was most likely scum, but I figured with the number of votes on her, plus the fact that the day had already ended, there was no point in voting. 

Reply #26
obscured meaning that we did not get a full flip on bor. She may have just been a witch and not a head witch, but that does not mean she was not a special, we just might not have gotten that info. It would make sense with the fact there was an insane cop in the game.

• ksen
Reply #27
What's the difference between a witch and a head witch?

Did I miss something by not reading all of bilirubin's posts?

• ksen
Reply #28
Sorry all today has been a total wash, I got served with the warrant of detainer about 2 weeks before I was expecting it. Seems the online info and the legal aid I talked with both did not specifically mention the law had been changed about 2 years to only need 14 days to go from notice to serving the warrant for your court date. And to top it off, the court date is next Wed.

Sorry for skipping over this.

That all sucks. :hug:

Reply #29
we got the don on day 1

Reply #30
well, props where it's deserved, diva got the don on day 1

Reply #31
yeah diva shot the head witch (Don) on day 1, and there is some more craziness we had a Don in a game with an insane cop?

Reply #32
Sorry to hear about your day, Rach.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

Reply #33
thanks guys :)

Anyways what do you think about my points?

Reply #34
I assume bor was vanilla scum. It doesn't really matter either way; we need to lynch scum today.

Reply #35
Which is why I am asking questions, I am not sure which one of you is scum and I want to make sure we lynch the right person.

Reply #36
why should we believe you're not the right person

• ksen
Reply #37
Anyways what do you think about my points?

You haven't made any points yet to make a case it's one of me, tbm or testy and not you.

You're the lynch lead and if you don't sway me or testy or tbm to another option you're they lynchee today.

I have to take my son to get his car registered. If I don't see a compelling case from you against one of us when I get back I'll probably final vote you.

Reply #38
I don;t think the time has come for finalvoting.

• ksen
Reply #39
I'm back.

We can wait to final vote then but I don't see rachmarie being that involved today to help us figure out if it's not her.

What's your case on testy again?

Reply #40
His case on me is that I don't want him to be mayor.

• ksen
Reply #41
Well, I don't want him to be mayor either. :ohmy:

Reply #42
 :ohmy:

Reply #43
I'm back.

We can wait to final vote then but I don't see rachmarie being that involved today to help us figure out if it's not her.

What's your case on testy again?

testy hasn't been scum hunting. he's been looking for reasons to not clear people.

Reply #44
 :unsure:

Reply #45
went back and reread. convinced myself that testy is town and has been kept alive because his scumdar is fucked. Literally everyone he's been fosing from day 1 has been kept around til endgame. Can't be fun for him.

##UNVOTE ##

##VOTE ksen##

Reply #46
Wtf? Why do you think it's ksen? You think he bussed borealis?

• ksen
Reply #47
This is definitely town teeth.

Reply #48
Yup.

Reply #49
What makes him town teeth? Keep in mind I have only played in a couple games with him. In fact I have only played in a couple of games with all of you really, which is making it harder on me to figure out which one is scumz.