Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: How it exactly works remains a physics brainteaser and the source of much debate in the scientific community.

Topic: Trump Mafia Day 4 (Read 508 times) previous topic - next topic

Trump Mafia Day 4
It's almost a surprise that Valor went as long as he did without getting embroiled in scandal, given his penchant for retweeting white supremacists and total lack of self-awareness. But from the Washington Post exposé this morning, it seems he had some pretty in-depth communications directly with the Russians.. So while Valor may say this:

in public, he's lying. He never learned anything from anyone.

Valor was Don Jr.. His illicit communications with the Russians allowed him to interfere with other members of the administration during the night. He was the town blocker.

Alive:
MikeS
borealis
Nostrum
gib
testy

timewave
LD
bilirubin
valor

ksen
pepermintbutler
rachmarie
Divagreen
nesb

Day ends at 9:00 AM MT Friday morning.

Re: Trump Mafia Day 4
Reply #1
The scum that was blocked is surely not going to fess up now

• ksen
Reply #2
Rachmarie, get caught up yet like you said you were going to do yesterday?

• ksen
Reply #3
Rachmarie, get caught up yet like you said you were going to do yesterday?
Jesus, every fucking time it's the start of new day.

Hey rachmarie, you fucking caught up yet?

Reply #4
Yeah I am sort of,  working on my kindle fire because my computer is not set up yet., and we are doing a lot of errands mostly on my behalf like agencies. 

Town pile

Pep because he is too out there and in the spotlight to be scum, have not ruled out Indy though.

Diva this is her town game.

bor took me a while to peg her but she is town.

Ksen also town

Leaving ld and tw as scum reads

Reply #5
Also scum may have obscurer because we got nos as town but no role as in vanilla or special listed.

• ksen
Reply #6
Just finished a fucking reread of days 1-3 and did some super technical analysis that's fucking mind-blowing and I'm good with a timewave vote today that sneaky motherfucker.

##VOTE timewave##

you didn't vote yesterday rachmarie, how come? We're on the same fucking team, right?

Reply #7
Also scum may have obscurer because we got nos as town but no role as in vanilla or special listed.

I think you're reading too much into that since it has said doc and blocker. Also this post makes me think youre town

##VOTE timewave##

Reply #8
By the time I did my catchup nightfall happened.

Reply #9
##VOTE   TW  ##

Reply #10
hey guys

I am so freaking sad that I did not get the chance to vote bili. :(

I am still counting it tho cos I have voted him every day and I wasn't around in the prvs day round. I KNEW something was off about him, but his block vote with testy distorted the signal.

some thoughts

I don't think that we can assume that "scum wld do this or that", having said that I think there are some things that we can narrow down to the most likely.

I think rach is town cos it is pretty obvs that bilii was buddying the fuck out of rach on d1.

I am of the opinion that the vig, if there is 1 needs to out. otherwise it is likely that they are an indie of some sort (most likely sk).

I think bor is town just by how she confronted bili.

I am not inclined to believe that tw is grp scum; it is just gut feel.

still think ld is town.

I am not liking ksen's and pepper's votes on tw, it is pretty obvs that they are following up on rach's fos on tw w/o really giving any thought . there is zero gamesolving there.

pepper was super active d1 and then it slowly declined d2 and d3 and then a pop in vote on bili towards the end of the day when it became apparent that bili was getting lynched (if I remember correctly).

I think this is where the most likely scum is at:

##VOTE pepperbutler##

@ rach

testy AND bili put themselves out there so pepper being so front and center on d1 (going for mayor is something I am known to do as scum, lol) and he shld be leading town especially after testy's demise and he isn't. he has the extra .5 vote. also scum wld love to have the mayor position so pepper SHLD have been a nk option and hasn't been.

also I kinda think this looks like his scum game; yes, he busses when he has to and will do his best to make it seem like it was his idea.

rach, bor, ld plz vote pepper. tw you too.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #11
I'm thinking about it, diva.

Mintybutt is plausible but I'm used to him having more fun with being scum. He's looked like he was genuinely scum-hunting.

Reply #12
lol, i was fossing bili yesterday even before he outed as being blocked you dummy

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #13
Pepsi, what do you think about diva?

Reply #14
##VOTE diva##

Trying to manufacture a reason on some vague recollections of yesterday for a day that had 51 posts when the lynch was revealed

Reply #15
+ to casual on her vote reasons the first two days

Reply #16
like bili, she really wants to find out who that vig/sk is

• ksen
Reply #17
hey guys

:wave:

I am so freaking sad that I did not get the chance to vote bili. :(

Your after hours posting was pretty fucking funny though.

I am still counting it tho cos I have voted him every day and I wasn't around in the prvs day round. I KNEW something was off about him, but his block vote with testy distorted the signal.

some thoughts

I don't think that we can assume that "scum wld do this or that", having said that I think there are some things that we can narrow down to the most likely.

I think rach is town cos it is pretty obvs that bilii was buddying the fuck out of rach on d1.

He was up my fucking ass all game but you choose not to mention that.

I am of the opinion that the vig, if there is 1 needs to out. otherwise it is likely that they are an indie of some sort (most likely sk).

I think bor is town just by how she confronted bili.

And yet she ended Day 3 without having a vote on anyone. She voted bili early and then unvoted him because of his claim there was probably a recruit. Does that sound like a story borealis would normally fall for?

I am not inclined to believe that tw is grp scum; it is just gut feel.

After rereading days 1 through 3 I think timewave is scum. One example for why is that he joined bili and testy to lynch MikeS. Yes, you and rach were on that wagon too but the way timewave joined it didn't sit right with me. Another is that he didn't join in voting for bili yesterday.

still think ld is town.

agreedo :hug:

I am not liking ksen's and pepper's votes on tw, it is pretty obvs that they are following up on rach's fos on tw w/o really giving any thought . there is zero gamesolving there.

I said why I voted timewave and rach's post wasn't part of it.

pepper was super active d1 and then it slowly declined d2 and d3 and then a pop in vote on bili towards the end of the day when it became apparent that bili was getting lynched (if I remember correctly).

I think this is where the most likely scum is at:

##VOTE pepperbutler##

@ rach

testy AND bili put themselves out there so pepper being so front and center on d1 (going for mayor is something I am known to do as scum, lol) and he shld be leading town especially after testy's demise and he isn't. he has the extra .5 vote. also scum wld love to have the mayor position so pepper SHLD have been a nk option and hasn't been.

also I kinda think this looks like his scum game; yes, he busses when he has to and will do his best to make it seem like it was his idea.

Bili thought peppermintbutler was damian. Do you know who PB is? Would I know him?

rach, bor, ld plz vote pepper. tw you too.

You don't want my help? :sadcheer:

• ksen
Reply #18

Did you fucking forget that there were no scum kills on Nights 2 and 3? Were you blocked last night Diva?

I guess scum would also want to try and get that extra .5 vote lynched if they fucking failed to kill him.

##UNVOTE timewave##

##VOTE diva##

lol, scum losers . . . can't even manage to kill a peppermint. SAD!

Reply #19
Slow down guys, we don't want to break yesterdays posting record.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #20
Alright, town we should win this for the fourth game in a row.
I will get the voting from the last three days and post them soon.
Soon as in after breakfast.

Sorry I was to busy IRL yesterday to do much but you guys didn't need me, it was obvious bili was going down and I am really glad he turned out to be scum.
It looks like valor did a good job on him.
pity the town vig or sk took out valor.

3 scum aren't enough for a game of 14 and 4 probably too many.
So chances are we have one scum and an SK indie to lynch to win this game!
this old world keeps spinning round.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #21
What does everyone think about laughing dogs post yesterday?
'I'm lazy town'?
Is that scummy for them or am I tunnel tracking here?

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #22
@ laughing dog?

Apart from me who do you think is scummy?
Do you do lists?
Can you do a list from your least scummy to your most, please?

• ksen
Reply #23
While you're waiting for LD's answers what do you think of Diva's big post upthread?

• ksen
Reply #24
While you're fucking waiting for LD's answers what do you think of Diva's fucking big post upthread?

*sigh* fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck!