Jfc I used actually twice

Re: Trump Mafia Day 5
Reply #27
6post combo

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #28
No she didn't vote bili and made a point of saying, 'i think bili is town' then changing her vote to, I think it was nesb?

Diva isn't as cleared as I would like her to be. I am really pissed of with our cop being naive...
But I still think she is town because, if scum, why TT on you Peppermint when there were and are easier low hanging fruit lynchs?
I'm usually easy enough to lynch as is Bor.

No sorry Pep, I am thinking you or LD more than Bor or Diva.
this old world keeps spinning round.

Reply #29
Remember,  diva never actually voted bili when it actually mattered

uhm. I have been dealing with moving stuff. I am not gonna say anymore about it until post game but I think it is really shitty that YOU think that I wld use moving as reason as to why I was not around. carry on, I guess.

see, I think you know I am town. and I am not going to explain AGAIN as to why I think ld is town cos I already stated why.

I am not moving vote from you. and unless you say something incredibly riveting.
bor's paranoia makes sense for bor, even if I think that she shld know better. you are leaping on her caution exactly the same way you leaped all over  rach's niggles about tw.

like, do you think that tw is town now? if so why? when did this 180 happen? other than you salivating at any lynch that you can manage to see through that is not you.

I think you bussed bili. there is a distinct lack of town in your response to both bili's and ksen's lynch.

I think you are scum.

Reply #30
No she didn't vote bili and made a point of saying, 'i think bili is town' then changing her vote to, I think it was nesb?

Diva isn't as cleared as I would like her to be. I am really pissed of with our cop being naive...
But I still think she is town because, if scum, why TT on you Peppermint when there were and are easier low hanging fruit lynchs?
I'm usually easy enough to lynch as is Bor.

No sorry Pep, I am thinking you or LD more than Bor or Diva.

I said bili was town cos of his vote block with testy but have been saying all game that he was stinky, and no, I didn't vote nesb that was you guys, I voted pepper.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #31
Okay, I think LD looks worst right now, mostly because nobody looks particularly bad.

Reply #32
tw, I know that you have been on your "ld is scum" high but ld's response looks much more genuine than pepper's.

to me it is like night and day.

Reply #33
Okay, I think LD looks worst right now, mostly because nobody looks particularly bad.

I am noot gonna get into a slapwar cos I am not certain.

but cld you walk me through as to why ld looks worse than pepper?

cos I really wld like to see what you are seeing.

Reply #34
Remember,  diva never actually voted bili when it actually mattered

uhm. I have been dealing with moving stuff. I am not gonna say anymore about it until post game but I think it is really shitty that YOU think that I wld use moving as reason as to why I was not around. carry on, I guess.

see, I think you know I am town. and I am not going to explain AGAIN as to why I think ld is town cos I already stated why.

I am not moving vote from you. and unless you say something incredibly riveting.
bor's paranoia makes sense for bor, even if I think that she shld know better. you are leaping on her caution exactly the same way you leaped all over  rach's niggles about tw.

like, do you think that tw is town now? if so why? when did this 180 happen? other than you salivating at any lynch that you can manage to see through that is not you.

I think you bussed bili. there is a distinct lack of town in your response to both bili's and ksen's lynch.

I think you are scum.

Lol whereally did I use you moving as an excuse for anything...waiting

Reply #35
Now, it looks like peppermint is trying way too hard with its barrage of pointless posts.

[unvote]timewave[/unvote] and ##VOTE peppermintbutler##

Reply #36
Lookit you making excuses to even the VC

Reply #37
Thanks for proving my point.  

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #38
I hate confirmation bias but after doing nothing all game 'suddenly' LD is using his vote to pressure peeps.
Not looking good LD.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #39
Or to even the vote.
I guess self-save looks better than 'suddenly' trying to be not 'lazy town'.

Reply #40
tw, I know that you have been on your "ld is scum" high but ld's response looks much more genuine than pepper's.

to me it is like night and day.

That's because you're being fucking retarded

Reply #41
I hate confirmation bias but after doing nothing all game 'suddenly' LD is using his vote to pressure peeps.
Well, you just confirmed your scummy behavior with that post.   I can only hope the vig/sk takes you out. 
Not looking good LD.
Yup, you and your scum/dumb buddies are winning the day.

Reply #42
Well, you just confirmed your scummy behavior with that post.   I can only hope the vig/sk takes you out. 
Not looking good LD.
Yup, you and your scum/dumb buddies are winning the day.

@ tw

are you seeing what I am seeing

Reply #43
nightfall

Reply #44
Who would suspect a person who looks like a thumb? Well, you might. You decide LD has been bitter ever since his best buddy  thing-inside-steve-bannon got kicked out. Or since that MAD cartoon came out with his face as one of Trump's thumbs while Trump was typing out a tweet. Or maybe Middle School, when he found out his mother was Jewish and never forgave her.

LD was Steve Miller, alt-right political spinmeister extraordinaire. And town.