Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• This is why I like TR. Sometimes ya just have to stand there with your mouth open.

Topic: Trump Mafia Day 6 (Read 362 times) previous topic - next topic

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Re: Trump Mafia Day 6
Reply #50
Sorry, it has been so difficult for you Diva. :(
this old world keeps spinning round.

Reply #51
you played well tw

and yeah, valour was pretty spot on

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #52
Best game as scum I have ever played.
Spurred on a bit by Bili giving me a bit of shit.

• ksen
Reply #53
good game guys!

Ha, I called tw as scum and you guys lynched me. :hug:

Oh, and Diva I had a legit posting restriction it's just I kept forgetting to use it when I got excited and wanted to post something fast.

Thanks for the game teeth.  :cheer:

eta: and congrats to you tw, well played.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #54
Thanks ksen,
I was going to kill you and valor blocked me.
Then you said, let the cleared ladies decide and I agreed and unvote peppermint.
So you got lynched :)

Well played though, last player standing is a tough game.

• ksen
Reply #55
I was surprised I got lynched. I had no idea I was in the lead. If I had kept a count and knew I would have made sure to put a vote down.

If I had survived my plan was to night kill you because I really did think you were scum and I wanted to get the other night kill threat out of the game.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #56
I didn't think you realised you were close to being lynched.
At that time I didn't mind if it was you or peppermint.

If peppermint we probably would have put a hit out on each other.  :happydance:

No, I was lucky to make it to the end of course, but I was probably overdue a bit of luck.

Reply #57
Gg timewave.
Love is like a magic penny
 if you hold it tight you won't have any
if you give it away you'll have so many
they'll be rolling all over the floor

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #58
Congrats, TW.  :parrot:

I apologise for playing a shit game, town. My mind was really not on the game at all most of the time.

Thanks for the game, teeth. :)

Reply #59
Oh hey gg guys.

Bili was all "this was super unbalanced" but I think all three factions had a route to victory.

• timewave
  • Terra Terra Terra
Reply #60
Oh hey gg guys.

Bili was all "this was super unbalanced" but I think all three factions had a route to victory.

I agree Teeth, with Rach being naive cop, I think it was a well balanced game.
Thank you for running it for us. :)

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #61
Thanks for game, teeth!

GG scum; how shit is TR town?

Reply #62
You died too soon for us to get a true handle on our total depravity

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #63
say "actually" twice, again

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #64
Really enjoyed that, thanks teeth!
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

Reply #65
Why?
say "actually" twice, again
I'm sure it's faithfully captured in a spreadsheet.

• Bilirubin
  • Ain't nothing ta fuck wit'
Reply #66
Congrats TW! Way to bring it in at the end

• Bilirubin
Reply #67
Best game as scum I have ever played.
Spurred on a bit by Bili giving me a bit of shit.
:hug:

• Bilirubin
Reply #68
so the move...

we were moving 5 1/2 hours away

I hired 2 moving companies, for loading and unloading the truck cos we drove the uhaul ourselves.

d1 - go to the uhaul company to get truck

the sytem was down. everything had to be done manually. it took 45 minutes.

go to our apt. uhaul gets stuck in the mud. uhaul can't help us cos system is down.

call moving company to tell them our truck was stuck. they did not have us down on the schedule but found a record of our payment. movers showed up 4 hors later after we finally got the uhaul out of the mud.

movers are slow. it took 3 1/2 hours when the quote and payment was for 2 1/2. there was no way to pay the remainder w/o giving a $65 tip. so we gave cos we were gonna have to drive in the dark and we wanted to get to our new place.

the drive was long cos of traffic. saw a car on fire. it was literally, flames coming out of hood and window, on fire.

finally made it after 1 2/2 of winding mountain curves.

had a helluva time parking cos of no parking spaces. had to park down the street.

it is 11:30 at night. we had to dig for the bags of perishables and cleaning supplies, which were supposed to be in the very back for an easy night time unload of necessities. different company movers were scheduled in the morning.

person who drove the uhaul called to say they were having car trouble on the way to the city they lived in (2 hours away).

movers texted us to ask if we still needed them.

they say we didn't pay them.

yes we did, can I forward the email.

he wldn't give me the email. I texted lets work this tomorrow.

next day, I call him cos they were late. he said he had another appt and was in the middle of that. I said what, we scheduled this and paid 3 weeks in advance. he said show me. he wanted a screenshot after I told him my phone was not working very well due to the mountains. I suggested he come so I cld give him a hard copy of the receipt. he declined. wanted a screenshot.

I said, "I am gonna cry if-" (another thing goes wrong, what can I do)

he never let me finish. he screamed at me and my son, my partner and my dog heard him and my dog barked. he mentiooned something about his mother and still screamed at me. he hung up and blocked me. and when my partner tried to call he blocked her too.

call another moving company and pleaded to move my freaking super heavy expensive furniture into my apt. they help and give me a discount cos of the situ.

it doesn't end here.

the raleigh movers put all the cleaning supplies on my couch. bleach spilled and there is a huge bleach spot on the couch.

called paypal to deal with the asheville movers. paypal system was down.

complain to the raleigh movers about the bleach spot. he said they are not liable cos no open containers were allowed. I said it wasn't open it was closed but if it was put where I asked it to be put along with the perishables we wld not be having this convo.

he says he will send me an insurance claim.

insurance claim was in google docs. I kid you not.

finally got in touch with paypal, will refund the money on the 28th if the asheville companies do not refuns it themselves.

haven't heard back from the raleigh movers after filling out the google doc claim.

@bili - plz help

it has been challenging.

Movers suck but I'm not a lawyer not sure what I can do?

• ksen
Reply #69
dammit diva! I'm some sort of paleontologist thingy not a Wayne State graduate!

• ksen
Reply #70
eat: @diva  :hug:  :cry:  :hug:

Reply #71
ty ksen <3

aww bili, you offered to give me legal advice once a long time ago but thats cool.

Reply #72
So both roles and character claims were totally randomized with one exception (Mooch necessarily got a posting restriction). Then I had to come up with explanations for why each character had each skill/alignment. I got lucky: Ben Carson was hilarious as Don and Mooch as SK was a perfect fit.

All in all was pretty fun to run.

• Bilirubin
Reply #73
ty ksen <3

aww bili, you offered to give me legal advice once a long time ago but thats cool.
No memories of that. My partner is a (retired) lawyer with expertise in immigration, admin, family and IP so it must have been related to that sort of thing. She hated contracts and torts.

• Bilirubin
Reply #74
Thanks for the game teeth. Scum is not a role I wanted for my first game in years but vOv