Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational > Discussion > Politics and Current Affairs > And what did the princess do that was so horrible?

Topic: Mafia mafia day 3 (Read 246 times) previous topic - next topic

• nostrum
  • easily led
Re: Mafia mafia day 3
Reply #25
my name's crossed out in the OP, did i miss something?

you're too shit this game?

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #26
Hilarious.

I've PM'd teeth.
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

Reply #27
gib is still alive, sorry

Reply #28
I gave nos my only killing role I gave her the one shot PGO last night. 

I did not vote because I overslept and the day was over, my current sleep schedule is all screwed up, I am making myself not nap now after only about 5 hours sleep so I can go to sleep earlier tonight and get up earlier tomorrow. I have a doc appt to check on my legs at a clinic tomorrow. It is part of a group of neighborhood clinics that offer sliding scale fees and will help work with me to get my Medicaid switched over so I can get more of the care I need sooner.

Meanwhile since we now have both diva and rho (rc) we have more data to figure out the rest of the team. 

Was TW indy? he was not called town and definitely not part of the Di Lauro clan, but was also not called scum.

Reply #29
I have one more gift to give, after that well if you still feel I am scumz when I am the town inventor, I guess it really does not matter as long as we get the scum team.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #30
nos?
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #31
## VOTE KSEN ##

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #32
that's the end of that then, i reckon

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #33
Yes, Nos?

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #34
btw, what was TW?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #35
correct, I got PGO

TW - I assume last mafia standing indy although why was he a blocker

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #36
ok bor is deftown afai am concerned

I really could see ksen as final scum but OMGUS and I can't read him

why do we let valor skate? ?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #37
oh and rach deftown - thx rach!!

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #38
k ##UNVOTE rach##

Ksen would bus every last member of his team if he thought it would work. So don't leave him out.

Valor has been very... team-spirited...  itg, so maybe I should check his vote history because I don't remember.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #39
I've got a default lynch/vig valor mindset so I'm keeping him neutral for now

if you think he's been town-spirited then we'll go with that

it's ksen or pepperbutt (btw who is an asshole if he quit the game w/o sub)

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #40
k ##UNVOTE rach##

Ksen would bus every last member of his team if he thought it would work. So don't leave him out.

Valor has been very... team-spirited...  itg, so maybe I should check his vote history because I don't remember.

valor: day 1 voted diva (2nd on the wagon and was early-ish in game day); day 2 voted ksen then TW (2nd on ksen wagon and third on TW wagon)

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #41

• MikeS
Reply #42
k ##UNVOTE rach##

I put vote history from the day before at the beginning of each day.  Day1 votes on Day 2 page 1.  Same here.

• MikeS
Reply #43
btw, what was TW?

anyone?
He was a carbinieri roleblocker.  Another scum team by the terminology teeth used.  I would guess they work in pairs so we've eliminated two scum and one cop.  One more cop and one more scum to go is my best guess.  And the inidie kill may be the rogue cop killing anyone else since we're all baddies to them (along with the scum kill).  So cops (or indie) killed rho while the remaining scum killed nesb.

• MikeS
Reply #44
k ##UNVOTE rach##

Day 1, Valor, ksen and myself stayed on the diva vote all day while nostrum ended up there.

That means they are probably not scum (would ksen bus on Day 1???), but we have an indie or cop hanging around too so that read doesn't clear any of us being cop/indie.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #45
Ksen would and has bussed a team member on day 1. So have I. Sometimes it's the best strategy.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #46
btw, what was TW?

anyone?
He was a carbinieri roleblocker.  Another scum team by the terminology teeth used.  I would guess they work in pairs so we've eliminated two scum and one cop.  One more cop and one more scum to go is my best guess.  And the inidie kill may be the rogue cop killing anyone else since we're all baddies to them (along with the scum kill).  So cops (or indie) killed rho while the remaining scum killed nesb.

but in the scum flips the GM has used the word scum, there's no alignment given for TW

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #47
and i don't understand what you mean by 'cops'

• MikeS
Reply #48
##VOTE PeppermintButler##

Process of elimination.  Even though he wants a sub.

Day 1 went after borealis hard, came onto diva then back to borealis.

If PepBut flips town then I'm inclined to choose borealis next.

Town:
valor
ksen
MikeS
nostrum
gib

Unsure:
PepBut
borealis
rachmarie

rachmarie is all "I have three gifts for everyone".  Well, by Day 3 with the extra firepower given to nostrum we'll have four dead today/tonight unless we pick off the cop/vig or scum at lynch.  Even so, tomorrow will have four or five left and rach will be townie looking and could survive to end game as the sole scum/cop since everyone else will think she's vanilla town.

• MikeS
Reply #49
and i don't understand what you mean by 'cops'
End of Day 2
You catch timewave acting suspicious. After a little "interrogation" you figure that he's carabinieri. From the looks of it, the cops are getting bold and looking to eliminate the heads of all the Camorra factions for good. Timewave was the carabinieri roleblocker.

Night actions by noon MT tomorrow.

Carabinieri
The Carabinieri is an Italian military force charged with police duties under the authority of both the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of the Interior (for public order tasks). Carabinieri is the national gendarmerie of Italy, policing both military and civilian populations.