Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: Now with extra smileys :parrot: :popcorn:

Topic: Mafia mafia day 4 (Read 353 times) previous topic - next topic

Mafia mafia day 4
Quite the uneventful night last night. Has the Scampia feud ended? That can't be all. Better look around to be certain.

Day 4 ends noon MST Thursday 9 November.

Alive
peppermint butler
gib
LD
nostrum
timewave
rachmarie

borealis
mikeS
valor
nesb
divagreen

ksen
magicziggy
rho

• MikeS
Re: Mafia mafia day 4
Reply #1
Traitor?

Who did you block, nostrum?

• ksen
Reply #2
Is voting for someone while claiming to not like it and the person voted flips town usually a scumtell for the one voting?

Asking for a friend.

• MikeS
Reply #3
Is voting for someone while claiming to not like it and the person voted flips town usually a scumtell for the one voting?

Asking for a friend.
I'm not sure I get what you mean here.   :smug:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

• ksen
Reply #4
Nostrum did the same thing though with her "pulling my heart strings" comment a few posts before voting to lynch rach.

Both of them also tried to talk us into letting rho skate for a few days.

But they can't both be scum.

I'm kind of still leaning nostrum because I know borealis would bus instead of trying to protect a scum teammate.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #5
Traitor?

wut

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #6
Nostrum did the same thing though with her "pulling my heart strings" comment a few posts before voting to lynch rach.

I'm kind of still leaning nostrum because I know borealis would bus instead of trying to protect a scum teammate.

lol couldn't possibly be that opportunistic scum just jumped on whatever wagon was available and what a bargain to kill off a special

##VOTE ksen##

will take some convincing to move my vote

also...lynch all liars amirite I never tried to talk anyone into letting rho skate actually I was happy to lynch him and did vote him before voting TW so, you know...  also...the pulling the heart strings was a reason for me to NOT vote rach and I declared her deftown yesterday after she handed me PGO so, you know...

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #7
also...trying to protect a scum teammate... wut?  if you're leveling that at anyone it would have to be bor so your logic is a pile of shit where's my coffee I need caffeine

• ksen
Reply #8

lol couldn't possibly be that opportunistic scum just jumped on whatever wagon was available and what a bargain to kill off a special

##VOTE ksen##

will take some convincing to move my vote

also...lynch all liars amirite I never tried to talk anyone into letting rho skate actually I was happy to lynch him and did vote him before voting TW so, you know...  also...the pulling the heart strings was a reason for me to NOT vote rach and I declared her deftown yesterday after she handed me PGO so, you know...
Huh, just went back and looked at your posts over the past days and you're right.

That ought to teach me to check my facts before posting shit I only think I remember. :hug:

What's your case on me again? Can't be because you think you caught me lying because you've been pretty much on my ass for awhile now.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #9
I can't read you and you voted me so it's set up a feedback loop

if you accept that I'm town, who is scum?

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #10
Traitor?

wut

oh, do you think a PGO blocks overnight?  Nope, anyone trying to target me would be killed, so I was left alone.

• ksen
Reply #11
I can't read you and you voted me so it's set up a feedback loop

fair enough :)

if you accept that I'm town, who is scum?

Right now, after knocking you down the list, my list of who I'd vote for looks like:

borealis
valor
gib/PB
MikeS/Nostrum
me

• ksen
Reply #12
same question to you now nos, IF you accept that I'm town how's your list look?

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #13
##vote ksen##

Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #14
gib is starting to bother me; I'd lynch him
I have a mindset against valor so I'd lynch him
PB on meta I'm running with him not being scum because surely there's just the one left and he wouldn't be that much of an asshole to bail before a sub coming in
mikeS I have as solid town
bor I have as solid town
you I just can't read

so yeah, gib or valor.

I guess scum decided no-kill because it would cast shade on PB bailing, what do you think?

##VOTE gib##

BTW the game day timings are terrible for me.  Just getting this whine in now, because I'm not around for cfd and may not get a chance to hassle gib before my night time

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #15
lol gold xpost!!!

talk to me gib I need to know you're town and what your case on ksen is

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #16
lol gold xpost!!!

talk to me gib I need to know you're town and what your case on ksen is
i'm town hun, good to see you going weird on me, i was starting to get paranoid cos you hadn't so far

assuming 1 scum left - would either be grumpy or serious, rest of us pretty laid back. some would hide or give up but ksen had that protestant work ethic going on so he's a trier
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #17
*has

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #18
my ksen vote is locked in btw

timings are shit for me too, back in 8 hours

• MikeS
Reply #19
I would rather lynch PepBut for bailing since we didn't have a kill last night.

This gib/ksen drama has me scratching my head a bit.  I lean ksen town early in the game, but last nights no kill means either a block (and inventor handed out a block plus the cop blocker) or a traitor so it opens up a bit of suspicion on everyone.

• MikeS
Reply #20

Asking for a friend.
Is this your case on borealis?  I've had a subtle ping on her since day 1.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #21
Didn't peppermint get the block from rach? It would be a one shot, and he might have used it last night, in which case I wish he's get his buttler in here and say who he blocked.

• MikeS
Reply #22
Didn't peppermint get the block from rach? It would be a one shot, and he might have used it last night, in which case I wish he's get his buttler in here and say who he blocked.
yeah, your correct, pep got the block night 1 and nos got the PGO night 2

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #23
Since no one is dead, scum either was blocked (by peppermint) or scum had something else to do. That might be trying to recruit a Traitor. If there's only one left, and they know they have one, that would be an urgent move.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #24
Since no one is dead, scum either was blocked (by peppermint) or scum had something else to do. That might be trying to recruit a Traitor. If there's only one left, and they know they have one, that would be an urgent move.