Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: There's always something better to do.

Topic: Mafia mafia day 4 (Read 351 times) previous topic - next topic

• MikeS
Re: Mafia mafia day 4
Reply #50
Day ends tomorrow.  I'm out, back in the morning.

• ksen
Reply #51
why claim commuter now?? :unsure:

Just to get the information out there and see who'd really feel like lynching a commuter.

• ksen
Reply #52
why claim commuter now?? :unsure:
Why now? See post above.
Good question. Doesn't make him town, either, I've had a one or more shot commuter as scum.

No, it doesn't necessarily make me town. For the record my commuting is not limited.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #53
I just can't see bor as scum

##VOTE valor##VOTE ####

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #54
:unsure:
##VOTE valor##

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #55
ksen what do you think of valor's game?

I'm a bit wtf at people giving him cred for being on diva's BW when he got on so early and stayed there

• ksen
Reply #56
mike I'm convinced you're town def

I accept gib's declaration of towniness

Why? Maybe he's the one that put a kill in on me and when it didn't work decided to "lock in" his vote on me today.

I really think buttface wouldn't fuck over his scum team like that, so feel he's town. Will let GM kill him off if needs be

If he's scum how is this fucking over his team? He's basically been given a pass now through endgame and that's a pretty good deal if you're scum.

leaves bor, ksen, valor

Well, it's not me.

I'm an accountant so don't do match

:fistbump:

how many people can we kill before we lose or get scum?

We should be good for a couple of more days maybe three depending on how many more night kills there are.

• ksen
Reply #57

Typical bart-like (because of course TR poster has no relation at all to the real former TR poster Bartholomew Roberts) game of non-descript posting but otherwise not much helping to find scum.

I'm a bit wtf at people giving him cred for being on diva's BW when he got on so early and stayed there
Well, I did the same thing, I got on diva early and stayed there so it'd be a bit disingenuous of me to call valor out for that.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #58
thanks ksen

I have locked mike in as deftown because I saw his town game last game and he is being super consistent with that this game

Butt is fucking over his scum team if he's left and not even putting in a kill for them.

if we're good for a couple of days I'd like to see valor's flip

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #59

Typical bart-like (because of course TR poster has no relation at all to the real former TR poster Bartholomew Roberts) game of non-descript posting but otherwise not much helping to find scum.

Well, I did the same thing, I got on diva early and stayed there so it'd be a bit disingenuous of me to call valor out for that.

lol but I think it's clear that as scum you'd vote her in a heart beat especially once she started flailing about

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #60
butt fucking

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #61
hey you're town because I'm alive, right?!

• ksen
Reply #62
The "ksen bussed diva Day1" is the only thing holding me back from ksen = town.  But borealis has been pushing that storyline too so maybe its one more data point of trying to fos someone by using past practice.
As scum I do like to bus early and often so my diva vote shouldn't necessarily clear me.

However, in my defense I did not try and bus rho who would have been prime bussing material too.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #63
I tell you what, if I'm not the night kill tonight then tomorrow I have a final vote lined up because game solved

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #64
The "ksen bussed diva Day1" is the only thing holding me back from ksen = town.  But borealis has been pushing that storyline too so maybe its one more data point of trying to fos someone by using past practice.
As scum I do like to bus early and often so my diva vote shouldn't necessarily clear me.

However, in my defense I did not try and bus rho who would have been prime bussing material too.

rho was euthanised

• ksen
Reply #65
lol but I think it's clear that as scum you'd vote her in a heart beat especially once she started flailing about

Of course!

And honestly probably even before she started flailing about.  :snicker:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #66
 :fistbump:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #67
you and bor can swing this lynch go go go

• ksen
Reply #68

rho was euthanised

True, but voting him day 2 would have been pretty tempting because "yay me! lookit i voted scum two days in a row!"

• ksen
Reply #69
you and bor can swing this lynch go go go

##VOTE valor##

• ksen
Reply #70
PB should be subbed or god-killed, not up to town to do clean-up by wasting a lynch.

Not sure what else I could explain?

Well, you could explain why you want teeth to godkill someone most everyone is leaning town on.  :awgee:

• ksen
Reply #71
hey you're town because I'm alive, right?!
I probably would have wanted you killed by now because you ask me a lot of pesky questions.  :parrot:

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #72
hi ksen
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #73
nos u there?
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #74
yes!  what should we do who should we kill