Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talkrational: crosspost me again and you'll draw back a stump

Topic: Roy Moore is a pedophile (Read 2766 times) previous topic - next topic

• el jefe
  • asleep till 2020 or 2024
Re: Roy Moore is a pedophile
Reply #25
I think it is signficant that all these republicans are willing to say this, knowing moore quitting or being universally condemned could cost them the seat and cut in half their two-vote margin in the senate, thus further endangering their already-troubled tax bill and what is left of their legislative agenda and morale with it.  this notion of strange staging a write-in campaign might actually hurt their chances of holding the seat, if it splits the gop vote.

Reply #26
Rural Alabammy. 38 years ago, there was probably no difference between 14 and 16. And incest & inbreeding was rampant in the hollers.

I'm sure if farm animals could talk, there would be a lot more allegations.
Slightly different take.  If Roy Moore wasn't married at the time then pursuing ("courting") a young female for a couple years until she came of age wasn't that uncommon in the Gilded Age; since white Alabama was pretending to be Victoria England at the time.

If he WAS married, then pursuing a "sweet young thing" to be his mistress is also within the social norm of his time.

she was 14 and he made her touch his dick

Reply #27
I think it is signficant that all these republicans are willing to say this, knowing moore quitting or being universally condemned could cost them the seat and cut in half their two-vote margin in the senate, thus further endangering their already-troubled tax bill and what is left of their legislative agenda and morale with it.  this notion of strange staging a write-in campaign might actually hurt their chances of holding the seat, if it splits the gop vote.
they're saying this because they are afraid he can't win. But when he holds on and this blows over they will back him because they need him to pass this tax cut shit.

Reply #28
again, I dunno why you repeatedly get confused on the "are republicans people" question, because they obviously fucking aren't.

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #29
Rural Alabammy. 38 years ago, there was probably no difference between 14 and 16. And incest & inbreeding was rampant in the hollers.

Slightly different take.  If Roy Moore wasn't married at the time then pursuing ("courting") a young female for a couple years until she came of age wasn't that uncommon in the Gilded Age; since white Alabama was pretending to be Victoria England at the time.

If he WAS married, then pursuing a "sweet young thing" to be his mistress is also within the social norm of his time.

stop

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #30

there's nothing OBVIOUSLY wrong about a grown man making a 14 year old girl touch his dick it's just an arbitrary social convention that we think this is maybe not acceptable behavior beep boop  :vcide:

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #31
Murkowski is allegedly talking to Luther Strange about a write-in campaign (Murkowski won in Alaska on a write-in)

:rpsay:

yes!  does that summon him any more if so you idiot

• ksen
Reply #32
You guys have no idea how persuasive a 14 year old can be.

• MikeS
Reply #33

Where did I go wrong in my assessment?  :stuckup:

Reply #34

there's nothing OBVIOUSLY wrong about a grown man making a 14 year old girl touch his dick it's just an arbitrary social convention that we think this is maybe not acceptable behavior beep boop  :vcide:

Alabama's State Auditor is going to the mat hard for Moore right now and explicitly defending kid-touching, just like Joseph and Mary.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alabama-state-auditor-defends-roy-moore-against-sexual-allegations-invokes-mary-and-joseph/article/2640217

Reply #35
forgot to sign out of your arpie account

Reply #36
Alabama's State Auditor is going to the mat hard

didn't need that imagery.

• ksen
Reply #37
forgot to sign out of your arpie account
crap

• ksen
Reply #38

Alabama's State Auditor is going to the mat hard for Moore right now and explicitly defending kid-touching, just like Joseph and Mary.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/alabama-state-auditor-defends-roy-moore-against-sexual-allegations-invokes-mary-and-joseph/article/2640217

What kind of Christian doesn't know that Joseph didn't touch Mary

Reply #39
until her firstborn son

Reply #40

God did though, and he's way older than Joseph.

Reply #41
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3603201/posts

yep

they don't care even if it's true

Why would Free Republic users "care" about Roy Moore achieving their main goal in life except to be jealous

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #42
lol it is fucking amazing watching people who rightfully vilified Weiner suddenly decide that grown ass men hitting on teenage girls is perfectly okay.

This whole thread is... :

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #43
I'm shocked that a man who defends rapists would be guilty of molesting teenage girls.

Reply #44

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #45

God did though, and he's way older than Joseph.

God was at least delicate about it - none of this 'touch my wrinkled weenie' business. In most Annunciation paintings God sent along a bunch of nice lilies and had a bird deliver the godsperm (or in the following painting, godsperm bomblets).

Example:

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Reply #46

Our avian friends certainly managed to pull their share of tail (feathers) back in the day.

"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

Reply #47
Hannity is going all out in his defense, saying sexual contact with a 14 year old was consenual.

Conservatism is a fucking cancer.

Reply #48

• ksen
Reply #49