Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TalkRational: This may well be the biggest honor of my life.

Topic: gib can't reach tr (Read 125 times) previous topic - next topic

• borealis
  • Administrator
gib can't reach tr
Needs halp. Is on mr.

Has tried more than one browser, cach is clear, all the usual.

• borealis
  • Administrator
Re: gib can't reach tr
Reply #1
fwiw I just got one of these:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• nostrum
  • easily led
Reply #2
ah I got one of those messages a couple of hours ago but after refreshing the browser (safari) TR came back

• borealis
  • Administrator
Reply #3
Server has a tummy ache?

• MSG
Reply #4
gib is a tech n00b
braying among the ruins

• meepmeep
  • Administrator
  • zombiecat queen
Reply #5
Os and tech people halp pls thx

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #6
works ok now, thanks anyway
Quote from: Jerome
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #7
Fixed!

I wasn't around yesterday, and didn't notice any problems with the server. According to their dashboard our server is experiencing problems right now,, but I haven't noticed any issues today.

Reply #8
You guys blew that opportunity

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #9
madmardigan, do you still have that gif where a big weird thing bursts through a wall or something, terrifying kids in the process, from some thread featuring RP
  • Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 04:36:38 PM by gib
As liquid urine is denser than the atmosphere, why yes. The urine stream from Putin's penis splashing on Trump's sphincter is easily described with buoyancy, no need for the magical force that no one can explain what it is.

Reply #10
madmardigan, do you still have that gif where a bit weird thing bursts through a wall or something, terrifying kids in the process, from some thread featuring RP

Lol the Kool Aid Guy? I don't have it personally but I could find it.

• gib
  • Global Moderator
Reply #11
it would mean a lot to me

Reply #12

Reply #13