Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: Ceasefire!!!!11!1!

Topic: I reckon Postspy's outta the question (Read 208 times) previous topic - next topic

• Old Dan
I reckon Postspy's outta the question
Yall done a real good job movin much of TR over here. I'm seein new Memescape entries, that's fun. The only thing I wish ya had was the Postspy. Is there any possibility there, missus? I reckon ya woulda installed it by now if it was an option.

• Doobie Keebler
  • Ridiculous Callipygous
Re: I reckon Postspy's outta the question
Reply #1
Although I only checked it out a handful of times, it was a nifty and amusing feature.
"I'm over 70 and have never seen such , arrogance, incompetence and Ill -intentions as this President and his aids."    The Dotard     (posted 12 days after his 68th birthday)

• ravenscape
  • Administrator
  • Triggered
Reply #2
I think the possibility is remote, but will look into it after we move and I have some free time.

There is this search: http://mcfrye.com/tr/index.php?action=recent

I could make that search one of the buttons at the top of the page pretty easily if people actually want it. 

You could click it  obsessively and pretend it's postspy.

I personally prefer seeing a list of threads with new posts, not the new posts themselves, but postspy was pretty popular on the original forum.

• Old Dan
Reply #3
Although I only checked it out a handful of times, it was a nifty and amusing feature.
It was might fast, there, seein the posts and bein able to reply all fast-like. Or just not needin to visit threads or click New Posts, 'cause most of the posts were visible in PostSpy.

I know it aint a feature here, I was just pinin' away.

• Old Dan
Reply #4
I think the possibility is remote, but will look into it after we move and I have some free time.

There is this search: http://mcfrye.com/tr/index.php?action=recent

I could make that search one of the buttons at the top of the page pretty easily if people actually want it. 

You could click it  obsessively and pretend it's postspy.

I personally prefer seeing a list of threads with new posts, not the new posts themselves, but postspy was pretty popular on the original forum.

Naw, missus, you aint gotta add that, unless other folks want it. Thank ya kindly, though.