Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• TR: ima be more drunk in a few bitches!!!

Topic: The Arctic's Not Re-Freezing (Read 1330 times) previous topic - next topic

• F X
  • The one and only
Re: The Arctic's Not Re-Freezing
Reply #100
Well, thanks for the reminder that we've known about global warming for over a century now at least. That's a good post to pull forward when certain posters intimate agreement with the myth that it only developed in the 1980s and supplanted a global cooling theory that was supposedly dominant in the 1970s.

http://ocean.dmi.dk/satellite/index.uk.php

Something catastrophic has happened in the arctic today.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #101
F_X is intimating something!

"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #102
Much of the arctic sea ice is gone, and look at the SST anomalies.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #103
Yesterday things looked almost normal.

― Mark Twain 🔭

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #104
Just kidding (and being all alarmists)

The ice is above the lowest levels now, but don't stop fretting, it could still happen.

― Mark Twain 🔭

• VoxRat
  • wtactualf
Reply #105
I'm sure there's a point here somewhere... 

:unsure:
"I understand Donald Trump better than many people because I really am a lot like him." - Dave Hawkins

• Faid
Reply #106
The point is trolling.

You know in your heart it's true.
Who even made the rule that we cannot group ducks and fish together for the simple reason that they are both aquatic? If I want to group them that way and it serves my purpose then I can jolly well do it however I want to and it is still a nested hierarchy and you can't tell me that it's not.

Reply #107

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #108
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #109
Good chance Acrtic ice extent won't exceed 14m sq km this year.

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #110
We are all doomed

― Mark Twain 🔭