Skip to main content

TR Memescape

• Talk Rational: The Internet Trust Test

Topic: Dave's challenge, address the 100 evidences of a young earth. (Read 2107 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Dave's challenge, address the 100 evidences of a young earth.
Reply #50
Why bother, y'all?  ---the deluded will inherit the Earth, they always have.  :sadcheer:  :stareicide:
Regardless, it's amusing to goad the twit right now. Just to see how foolish he can make himself.

No offence intended cobber, but maybe you need a life! :-)
Believer in High Powers, and naturally, logarithms.
Pikkiwoki is the one true god.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #51
Why bother, y'all?  ---the deluded will inherit the Earth, they always have.  :sadcheer:  :stareicide:
Regardless, it's amusing to goad the twit right now. Just to see how foolish he can make himself.

Perhaps, but I like laughing at Bluffy.
And it is my life.
Is your commenting on my enjoyment of laughing at Bluffy any more socially admirable?
Are we there yet?

• F X
  • The one and only
Reply #52
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and man."
― Mark Twain 🔭

Reply #53

And it is my life.
Is your commenting on my enjoyment of laughing at Bluffy any more socially admirable?
Nah. A pointless comment by moi. As to bluffy, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Well, you can claim it is your life, but can you prove it? :-)

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #54

And it is my life.
Nah. A pointless comment by moi. As to bluffy, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Yes.

I found it in a ditch and there was nobody around and I put up a poster nothing I had found a life in a ditch and was looking for whomever had lost it to return it to them. But nobody responded, so I waited the obligatory time and now it's mine, mine I tell you, all mine.
Are we there yet?

Reply #55

And it is my life.
Yes.

I found it in a ditch and there was nobody around and I put up a poster nothing I had found a life in a ditch and was looking for whomever had lost it to return it to them. But nobody responded, so I waited the obligatory time and now it's mine, mine I tell you, all mine.

It is your choice of course, but I would certainly be sceptical about life found in a ditch-you don't know where it has been. It could be a case of reincarnation. Carnation milk is OK though. It is packed in a sterile can or tube, and is OK for a morning coffee before a long march in full kit. [Come to think of it the coffee was pretty gross, but it was warm and woke me up, and I do so hate black coffee]. Something unnatural about black coffee. If we were meant to take our coffee black, then why did god invent cows???

Reply #56
 :no: White coffee is an abomination unto Nuggan.
Why do I bother?

Reply #57
:no: White coffee is an abomination unto Nuggan.
Well, maybe Dave, but I likes it. Nobody's perfect. :-)

Reply #58
"Goading the twit" is now my favorite euphemism for masturbation.

Also, about equally productive.

Reply #59

And it is my life.
Yes.

It is your choice of course, but I would certainly be sceptical about life found in a ditch-you don't know where it has been. It could be a case of reincarnation. Carnation milk is OK though. It is packed in a sterile can or tube, and is OK for a morning coffee before a long march in full kit. [Come to think of it the coffee was pretty gross, but it was warm and woke me up, and I do so hate black coffee]. Something unnatural about black coffee. If we were meant to take our coffee black, then why did god invent cows???
Black coffee is for when the alternative is non dairy creamer, so in short, you're 100% right.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #60
Oh my, another week has passed without contribution by Bluffy.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #61
One more week of hiding.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #62
Holy Crap!! I was having so much fun relearning my old TouchStream keyboard I totally missed Bluffy's failure once again to address the 100 evidences issues.

I apologize for my lapse but if you ever get a chance to play on a TouchStream, you'll quickly want one. Amazing tech, but very expensive. Last I saw, they were selling on E-Bay for around $1200 a pop.
Are we there yet?

• Peez
Reply #63
Holy Crap!! I was having so much fun relearning my old TouchStream keyboard I totally missed Bluffy's failure once again to address the 100 evidences issues.

I apologize for my lapse but if you ever get a chance to play on a TouchStream, you'll quickly want one. Amazing tech, but very expensive. Last I saw, they were selling on E-Bay for around $1200 a pop.
Perhaps Dave can show you how to make one in your spare time, with natural local materials and little expense.

Peez

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #64
I'm pretty sure chickens can be trained to lay them, eventually.

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #65
I'm pretty sure chickens can be trained to lay them, eventually.

Really? I hadn't given this concept much if any consideration.
Dang, if I could get some chickens to lay these buggers I could make a mint. Um, how many generations would it take? And, no, I do not want GMO TouchStreams. I suppose I should clarify that I am talking about the FingerWorks TouchStreams. In any case, I want to produce all natural 100% grass or woody branch TouchStreams.
Are we there yet?

• Photon
  • I interfere with myself
Reply #66
Eventually the gut flora will adapt, and when the chicken's terrain, it's body now in harmony with the Edenic ideal, is correctly adapted through Christian Dominionist Permaculture principles, then you shall be rewarded with TouchStreams issued from the chickens' cloacae.

Also, the chickens will have perfect teeth and live for 900+ years.
  • Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 11:16:30 AM by Photon

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #67
Eventually the gut flora will adapt, and when the chicken's terrain, it's body now in harmony with the Edenic ideal, is correctly adapted through Christian Dominionist Permaculture principles, then you shall be rewarded with TouchStreams issued from the chickens' cloacae.

Also, the chickens will have perfect teeth and live for 900+ years.

But, but, but, you didn't answer my most pressing questions. How long will this take to come to fruition, and will there be any sort of genetic modification involved? The first I only care about because I'm getting old an frail and am not going to be around much longer (and I don't need to worry about my kid and her kids, the boy is going to rule the known universe once he gets a handle on things. And no way am I going to support any sort of genetic modification. No way at all. Our genes are designed to reproduce perfectly and any variation is an abomination, I don't care how perfect their teeth are. Nor how long they might live because in the end, they're going to be nuggets and I'm not talking about decades from now.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #68
And ... ... Yes, another week has passed and no word from Bluffy. I'm beginning to think he's avoiding this thread on purpose.
Are we there yet?

• Peez
Reply #69
And ... ... Yes, another week has passed and no word from Bluffy. I'm beginning to think he's avoiding this thread on purpose.
No, not Dave.  He isn't a stupid, ignorant, arrogant, rude, lying prick, is he?

Peez

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #70
No, not Dave.  He isn't a stupid, ignorant, arrogant, rude, lying prick, is he?

Peez
Nope, he's just a bluffoon.
The definition of which is being a really militantly ignorant, arrogant, rude, lying narcissistic DK posterboy asshole*.

*Check Simone Giertz's discussion on the subject of pricks vs assholes. No, I don't know where it is.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #71
OH dear, I've been remiss & let two weeks pass without reminding Bluffy of his duties.
Are we there yet?

• RAFH
  • Have a life, already.
Reply #72
And, yet again, I've been sloppy about reminding Bluffy of his duties.
Are we there yet?

Reply #73
And, yet again, I've been sloppy about reminding Bluffy of his duties.
invisible thread is invisible.
While you were getting your PhD in virology, I got my PhD in truth detection. :wave:  Dave Hawkins

• Peez
Reply #74
Did I miss something, or is Dave continuing to be a sniveling coward and hypocrite?

Just wondering.

Peez